Kanye West

foobar75

Master
So, I read that this disgraceful piece of garbage apparently disrupted the stage when country star Taylor Swift won an award and basically stole her moment. I haven't watched an award show in who knows how long, but this was a top headline all over the place.

Why are animals like this even allowed to take part in these ceremonies? Anyway, it was actually very classy of Beyoncee to call over Swift and allow her to finish her speech.

Westside

Hall of Famer
This is the same prick who claimed that President Bush did not like black people becuase these dumb asses refused to leave NO with five days prior notice to get out of town during Katrina.

What is even worse, why in hell would sane white person listen to his sh.t music(noise). This act by him beyond comprehension. Sadly stupid whites youth will buy his sh.t music while at the same time he tears down the white race. Absolutely incredible times we are living him.

I pray this will be an incident that rallies whites against BO and Democratic party and all forces against whites. Hopefully whites will awake from their stupid slumber.

Kaptain

Master
Wow! That's what happens when you let the animals out of their cage. First Serena William's huge chimp-out and now this. Will this be a daily youtube search in Barrack Obama's Amerika?

Westside

Hall of Famer
Sadly incidents big or small whites just look. Hopefully everything is coming to a head and the trigger is pulled, i.e. getting these f..k politicians out of office. God please help the USA.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
This worthless piece of trash West has attacked the white race many times. He never gets any heat for it as he is the correct color. Just look at the amount of whites buying his cd's to see what is wrong with America today. How can a white person buy a cd of such a racist animal?

He did this to a white band, Simonian or something, a few years ago. I'd like to see try that to somebody like Toby Keith, Trace Adkins or even 50 cent. Imagine if he tried that to GNR back in the day? Kind of how like Ron Artest didn't want to fight Ben Wallace so ran into the stands after a small white guy instead.Edited by: Fightingtowin

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Why can't white people see this guy is a racist who will stop at nothing to humiliate white people despite making millions off them? This guys music is so horrible it makes me sick to my stomach. Yet the DWF buy millions of his cd's and pretend not to see the negative things he does towards white people.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer

Bronk

Mentor
Do you gripe when a dog barks? Then why complain when West makes more of an ass out of himself?

Take this event along with the Serena Williams melt down and you have a PR nightmare for multiculturalists!

To do what West did -- and to that cute virginal little Taylor Swift -- El Stupido Grande!

smiley36.gif

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Bronk said:
Do you gripe when a dog barks? Then why complain when West makes more of an ass out of himself?

Take this event along with the Serena Williams melt down and you have a PR nightmare for multiculturalists!

To do what West did -- and to that cute virginal little Taylor Swift -- El Stupido Grande!

smiley36.gif

Good point! MTV is pure cultural Marxism anyway (as is most the music they dish out these awards to). West is pulling this stuff mostly for PR stunt(s). I've never heard his music, nor plan to (rap or R&B, whatever). BTW, is he a sodomite as well? He carries himself like a flamer IMO.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I know West likes publicity but his racism pisses me off. He would have never done that to a black celebrity on stage. He ruined one of the greatest moments of Taylor Swift's life. The fact that millions of white kids buy his cd's pisses me off even more.

whiteathlete33 said:
I know West likes publicity but his racism pisses me off. He would have never done that to a black celebrity on stage. He ruined one of the greatest moments of Taylor Swift's life. The fact that millions of white kids buy his cd's pisses me off even more.
The good thing is everyone has turned on him over this and it's given Swift great publicity. Almost all of America knows who she is now and thinks West is a complete idiot, if they already didn't. Edited by: Fightingtowin

Taco

Guru
I really like Taylor Swift and her music (dont judge me) and i have decided should i ever hear a Kanye West song i will cover my ears while while yelling "lalalalalala". If i had the opportunity to fight Kanye West i would do it in a heartbeat.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Taco said:
I really like Taylor Swift and her music (dont judge me) and i have decided should i ever hear a Kanye West song i will cover my ears while while yelling "lalalalalala". If i had the opportunity to fight Kanye West i would do it in a heartbeat.

You are not alone!

This is my favorite Taylor Swift video...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wRkoGKQ8qQ

Europe

Mentor
And I thought these"artists" didn't even care about awards like these. I thought they just did these things for the publicity and the party afterwords.

bigunreal

Mentor
If you didn't catch it earlier this year, South Park had a great episode which featured them raking Kanye West over the coals. They made him look like the complete imbecile he is.

Just another reason why that's one of the few t.v. shows I enjoy.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
The fact that any white man even knows this loser's name is a true testiment to the mummification we are all forced to undergo, willing or unwilling. The lemming dimwits are living in a controlled cage, and they don't even know it.

The DWF subculture is growing even larger for entertainment than in athletics. Turdye might be the most irritating homosexual featured in the "Cultural Marxist Dinner Theature" that has become part of modern entertainment.

jcolec02

Mentor
I think Kanye West being famous is a good thing.... he makes his whole race look bad every time he's in public

Bronk

Mentor
White Shogun said:
Did y'all hear that Obama called Kanye a jackass?

When I was a little kid we used to say 'takes one to know one.'

I think that saying applies to this situation.