K-1 anyone?

Zeus

Guru
Guys I don't know if any of you in here is into Kickboxing, which is a really manly and brutal sport and of course heavily white dominated, but as a former Kickboxer and Pankratiast myself, I have always been a huge fan of the sport and legends such as Stan "The Man" Longinidis, Mike Zambidis, Jérôme Le Banner, Peter Aerts, Semmy Schilt and many many others.

Today we have a HUGE fighting card taking place in Spain, after a long time and some really interesting caste match ups, here's the card :
http://www.k-1.tv/en/tournament_rising2012.php

Here's the live stream:
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/k-1globaltv

Enjoy brothers :becky:

PS
I am rooting for my man Mike Zambidis big time. Good luck to all our guys.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
I like K-1 but can hardly ever find it on TV. I heard it was having financial trouble and that there was no K-1 championship in 2011.

Zeus

Guru
I like K-1 but can hardly ever find it on TV. I heard it was having financial trouble and that there was no K-1 championship in 2011.

You are right mate, K-1 almost "died" for good, but thank God Japanese, American and European promoters decided to give it the kiss of life and it comes back as strong as it used to be this year. That's why this event is named K-1 RISING.

The stream I posted is 100% legit, main card is about to start in about 25-30 min.

Top names in the card, i am so excited..........Kickboxing has always been my all time favorite combat sport

Zeus

Guru
No wonder why they call him "Iron" Mike Zambidis. He wins K-1 Max this year, he's in the best shape of his career.

Hawkeye2

Mentor
Zambidis and Souwer are both excellant fighters. It's also good to see Crocop pick up a big win today, Since his retirement from MMA he has gone 2-0 in K-1.