Josh Wessling

sunshine

Mentor
Josh Wessling is a 4.4 sprinter from the class of 2010. High School: St. Johns in Beloit Kansas. Plays 8 man football. Is he white? My guess is yes but need confirmation. Anyone to the rescue?

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Class of 2010, how old is this kid? He couldn't be more than 15 tops. I can't find any pics of him, but since he's just a freshman, I'm sure we'll see some of him next year. Do you have any idea what number he is?

ncksports

Josh is now a senior at Beloit-St. John's (KS). 5' 11" - 185 lbs. After one game, he rushed for 235 yards and 5 TD's. Josh has amazing talent to shift direction and of course in the open field is uncatchable.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Here is a link. He is only 160 lbs but does run a 4.4. I was able to find picture of him only on his facebook page. He is indeed white.. http://rivals.yahoo.com/hovpen/football/recruiting/player-Josh-Wessling-58558Edited by: whiteathlete33

ncksports

His 160 lb weight was before his JR year. As a senior he weighed in at 190. He finished first in the state with 1681 yards and 37 TD's. Josh was also selected first team All State RB.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Hey ncksports, welcome to the board. Any word on Josh's future football plans? I know that his skin condition won't allow him to be recruited by any school of note, but is he going to walk on or try NAIA or D2 ball?