Staff member
Karen Kwiatkowski is always worth a read:

Brace for Impact

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member

SneakyQuick

Mentor

Tucker Carlson: For the Third Time in Three Consecutive Cycles, Secretive Federal Agencies are Trying to Rig Our Presidential Election – This Is What They Call ‘Democracy’​

I’m not so sure democracy is a good idea in a racially heterogeneous environment where there a huge number of eligible low is voters .

I think democracy is deader than disco.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
What a bitch! Mellencamp made some good songs 40 years ago but now he's another washed-up angry leftist. Neil Young comes to mind.

When Mellencamp was in his early 40s he married a blonde supermodel then in her early 20s. Nothing wrong with that, but several years later he was advocating that Americans be forced to marry outside their race. Seriously.

A single audience member yelled out to Mellencamp to play music instead of preaching the liberal gospel and the old fart handled it like a spoiled child, abruptly ending his show because a single person dared to affront him. I wonder how much money the audience had to cough up to see him only to have this happen.

"Show Is Over": Angry Biden Supporter John Mellencamp Throws Tantrum On Stage​

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The Leftists Woke Commies have become a false religion. They will do anything to obtain and to retain power. If you would have told me
a decade or two ago that we would be in this twilight zone clown world so quickly even I would have probably not believed it. I always knew
that they wanted to overthrow American & the world but the speed it's being implemented just shows the inside job on both sides and also
within all of these woke companies. May God help us because we are going to need it. The only bright side is that hard times create tough men!

SneakyQuick

Mentor
What a bitch! Mellencamp made some good songs 40 years ago but now he's another washed-up angry leftist. Neil Young comes to mind.

When Mellencamp was in his early 40s he married a blonde supermodel then in her early 20s. Nothing wrong with that, but several years later he was advocating that Americans be forced to marry outside their race. Seriously.

A single audience member yelled out to Mellencamp to play music instead of preaching the liberal gospel and the old fart handled it like a spoiled child, abruptly ending his show because a single person dared to affront him. I wonder how much money the audience had to cough up to see him only to have this happen.

"Show Is Over": Angry Biden Supporter John Mellencamp Throws Tantrum On Stage​

Trouble is… whoever yelled out also put money in mellencamps pocket that night. Why anyone pays to see this clown is beyond me .