Jobs Women Shouldn’t Do

Menelik

Mentor

sprintstar

Mentor
females are always attracted to "bad boys" and always will be......they only realize their mistakes when it gets life threatening or its time to settle down and have a family...

Seems to me that some people like to feel "special". "He's a murderer and evil and everything, but I'm different and he likes me." It sort of reminds me of the woman who goes snorkeling with the world's most dangerous sharks. Just a mask, snorkel, and 3 ft long swim fins. "Look at me, these sharks adore me." Until they don't. Lol.

Jerry Reb

Mentor
Something I heard many years ago really stuck with me. It went something like, "if you're reading a novel and there's a female main character who never falls for a bad boy, you can bet that the novel was written by a man. Female characters written by women always at some point just have to fall head over heels for a guy who's the biggest @sshole on the planet."

My wife agrees with this and that's why she can't stand "chick lit," "chick flicks," etc.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
It's interesting. I asked my elderly aunty about this. She said that in her day few women wanted a "bad boy." In fact, they didn't want "bad boys" anywhere near them.

I think the current situation of women wanting "bad boys," including criminals, is the result of "bad boys," including criminals, having been glorified in American culture for the last 55 years.

Phil

Guru
It's interesting. I asked my elderly aunty about this. She said that in her day few women wanted a "bad boy." In fact, they didn't want "bad boys" anywhere near them.

I think the current situation of women wanting "bad boys," including criminals, is the result of "bad boys," including criminals, having been glorified in American culture for the last 55 years.

When your Aunt was young, the system was more favorable to men, thus naturally fufilling the need of women's hypergamy. When men were dominate in the universities, medical schools, law schools, vet schools, trade schools,etc. this resulted in the men dominating the job market. Which gave men economic power over women. In the past, the legal system was much more favorable to men. Men were dominate in the professional jobs, labor intensive jobs, leadership positions all throughout society, and politics. So even if a guy was Mr. Average, it would be likely that the average woman would be looking up to the average man.

And secondly, most men in the past had much more of a leadership position in the relationship. They demanded respect and got it. Men in the past were much less likely to be big time simps. Men in the past told their wives how things would be.

Thirdly, there were more physically fit men in the past than now. A lot less fat and obese men in the past.

So the average guys in the past were more likely to be physically fit. More likely to be leaders in the relationship and not be simps.

When you look at bad boys nowdays, those types are usually in excellent shape physically, thus making the guy sexually and physically attractive to women. And those bad boys will be the leaders in the relationships- they don't let the woman boss them around and bad boys don't act like simps.

So average guys in the past had those qualities which nowdays are much more commonly found in bad boys.

Last edited:

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Politics, Military, Policing, etc. Someone posted on Gab the other day that without women in the workforce there would be no need for an HR department, Ha!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
ESPN has predictably brought their cultural marxist agenda to the NHL playoffs during their first season televising the league. I turned on the Edmonton-LA game a little bit ago and there's some girl with a very weak voice doing the play by play. Not quite Gayle Gardner bad, but pretty awful.

There's also lots of female color analysts doing other playoff games, and the pre-game and intermissions shows feature the likes of P.K. Subban and Anson Carter. Even for a league whose players are almost entirely White (and of course all men), the clown show must go on.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
ESPN has predictably brought their cultural marxist agenda to the NHL playoffs during their first season televising the league. I turned on the Edmonton-LA game a little bit ago and there's some girl with a very weak voice doing the play by play. Not quite Gayle Gardner bad, but pretty awful.

There's also lots of female color analysts doing other playoff games, and the pre-game and intermissions shows feature the likes of P.K. Subban and Anson Carter. Even for a league whose players are almost entirely White (and of course all men), the clown show must go on.

I occasionally go to country bars. It's the same everywhere you go. Every country bar I've gone to out west has to play hip hop, r & b and top 40 half the night. Yet if you go to
a regular night club they never play country or rock. It's all levels of society. Its' so sad. My question is how to stop it? I've complained to the clubs and dj's but they just ignore
me. So then of course you get the brothers going to the country bar to convert the cowgirls to riding the black horse. Commie Marxist B.S.