Jimmy was a skinhead

Russian girl

Hi everybody
I'm very sorry for breaking into your community, but I could find no better forum for someone to help me.
The matter is that for a few years I'm hung up withsearching fora song about Jimmy-the-skinhead. I have heard it once occasionally and then did not manage to find it through any Internet search engine in the world, but may be someone of you have heard it?
It begins with "Jimmy was a skinhead...", there is some "Oi! Oi! Oi!" refrain there, and the plot is that finally poor Jimmy got caught by the policemen.
Did anyone happen to know this song?
Thanks a lot in advance for help and for not considering this as a spam or rude invasion
smiley2.gif

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Fortunately, I've never heard this "song". It is interesting that you would somehow link folks who are promoting white athletes with skinheads, who areanarchist/fascists hung on a supposed peg of white supremacy. Thanks for your time, now please go away....

Russian girl

Frankly, I never wanted to put any of you out of temper, nor to play a troll
Neither I linked anyone of you to fascists - where did Imention it? I just suggested that may be someone of the visitors here had ever heard of this song, at the very least because it is American, and nobody in Russia can help me.
It does not mean that I pigeonhole or suspect this community of white supremacy promotion. By the way, I myself in no way relate to fascits. Just curiosity about this particular song.
Anyway, sorry for confusion

Russian girl said:
<div>Neither I linked anyone of you to fascists - where did I mention it? I just suggested that may be someone of the visitors here had ever heard of this song, at the very least because it is American, and nobody in Russia can help me. </div>
<div>It does not mean that I pigeonhole or suspect this community of white supremacy promotion. By the way, I myself in no way relate to fascits. Just curiosity about this particular song.</div>
<div>Anyway, sorry for confusion</div>
I would try some of the song banks, maybe Youtube.

Russian girl

lost said:
Russian girl said:

Neither I linked anyone of you to fascists - where did Imention it? I just suggested that may be someone of the visitors here had ever heard of this song, at the very least because it is American, and nobody in Russia can help me.

It does not mean that I pigeonhole or suspect this community of white supremacy promotion. By the way, I myself in no way relate to fascits. Just curiosity about this particular song.

Anyway, sorry for confusion
I would try some of the song banks, maybe Youtube.

None! I've searched it everywhere. It's obviously not a popular song,soseems betterto ask people about it rather than seeking for itin searchengines or song banks.
There is a similar song Rancid -- Jimmy and Johnny - but it's really about skinheads and fascists. The one that I'm searching for is far from being ideological, it's just like a joke.
lost, thank you anyway

Russian girl said:
whiteathlete33 said:
Is this what you are looking for?  http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/rancid/theballadofjimmyjohnny.html
<div> </div>
<div>Thanks a lot for an attempted help, but it's just what I've written above. It's a similar song which is revealed by all search engines, but it's not the one I'm looking for.</div>
OK, try Resistance records. it's a pro-white record label, they may have it..

C Darwin

Mentor
can't research this right now... camper van Beethoven is taking me bowling.

ferg

Old post I know.....but did you ever find an answer Russian Girl? I have this song but no idea where I got it from or where it came from. Whilst the song title contains the word "skinhead" the song itself does not promote racial prejudice/supremacy or otherwise. Google searches turn up nothing. The chorus goes along the line of "Jimmy was a skinhead, boot boy, football hooligan....". My curiosity was piqued years ago and I just found this thread today.