Jimmy Chitwood, Hall of Famer

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Congratulations to Jimmy Chitwood, outstanding writer, researcher and commentator, on being the newest member of the Caste Football Hall of Fame. A most deserved honor.
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif

cheers.gif

PhillyBirds

Mentor
Congratulations Jimmy! I read some of your stuff and decided to join the site a while ago. Always insightful and well articulated! Thanks for all of the research, opinion, and time spent bettering the community of Caste Football.

Cheers!
cheers.gif

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Congrats Jimmy! A well deserved welcome to the club!
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
I always wonder how Jimmy has the time to do all of his research. That shows his level of dedication and commitment which is unmatched. Thanks Jimmy, its greatly appreciated and keep up the good work!!
smiley20.gif

guest301

Hall of Famer
JimmyC is the caste sytems nightmare. A educated whiteman who has done his homework and is well armed with facts and the ability to persuade and rally others to the cause. Congrats on your HOF status now, JimmyC.
smiley32.gif

Quiet Speed

Mentor
Congratulations!
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
I don't remember seeing his name on my Hall-of fame Ballot?
smiley2.gif

But he would be a definite unanimous selection! Here's to the best writer here!
smiley20.gif

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Yeah, JC's well researched articles make it impossible for anyone with brains to deny there is a caste system. The only question then becomes how far it reaches. Congrats Jimmy for your new found Hall of Fame Status!
smiley32.gif

speedster

Mentor
Yup,whenever I see your name next to a post I make sure to read it.Of all the bogus Hall of Fames out there the Caste Hall of Fame is the best.Na Zdrowie!

C Darwin

Mentor
Chitwood.jpg

And David put his hand in the bag and took out a stone and slung it. And it struck the Philistine on the head and he fell to the ground. Amen.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
smiley9.gif

thank you gentlemen, for the kind words. i'm just doing what i feel is right. if we all do the same thing, then white folks will no longer be pushed aside and this nation will once again be what our forefathers made it.

thanks again to all of you, and especially Don, for making this site what it is. we're all trying to do a little bit to make things better.
smiley20.gif

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Congrats partner...thanks for the great contributions!
smiley32.gif

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Thanks Jimmy. You deserve this honor. Most people do not realize the time and effort put in by some of our most loyal Hall Of Fame Posters here. It wouldn't be the same with out you. Keep up the great work bro. Take it easy.

whiteCB

Master
I love your college football team and player write ups! You do a great job of helping me find new white players to follow. CONGRATS!!
smiley32.gif