C Darwin

Mentor
From my observations, Jim Rome will SOMETIMES call out
black athletes for crying racism when trying to get their way. But
only when it is extremely safe i.e. The Bonds situation & J
O'Neil's take on the NBA dress code. In these situations, it is
very safe to discredit their stance. I'm looking for Rome to take
the next step.

1. To call some one or some thing racist (which is defaming)
and have it be untrue is SLANDER! Rome needs to not just
discredit, but to point out how wrong these people are for doing
so.

2. When speaking on topics of race, Rome will most often have
a full black panel (or a conceding white). If someone is going to
make a point on race, the format should allow for a
counterpoint either by the other panel member or Rome
himself.

Today's episode had two B-List black journalists and the topic
Rome gave them was "Why so few blacks in baseball?" (The
subtitle printed on the screen was "MLB lacks diversity"). The
opinion from the first journalist was that there is faster money in
the NBA & NFL so blacks choose those sports rather than
baseball. The opinion from the second journalist was that MLB
never capitalized in the success of Hank Aaron, and that the
racism that he had to endure turns blacks off to MLB.

These answers are obvious loads of crud to anybody with more
than ten neurons in their cranium. The only thing Rome would
say was "You don't think there is an other reason?" both of the
journalists stuck to their guns.

If Jim doesn't take the next step soon, he will loose the "cred"
he so often brags about having.

Jim "Romo the Homo" Rome hasn't had "cred" since, well....ever.

Rome's an obvious jew, and -- like so many of his ilk -- he thinks it's his god-given (chosen?) right to get paid to bloviate about sports, run down White athletes, and sing the praises of black aff-letes until his tongue aches, even though he himself has never played anything more physical than the weekly mah jhong game down at the Jewish Community Center on Thursday nights.

Just because he picks one opportunity out of 100 to be fair on racially-sensitive topics in sports doesn't make his praiseworthy. In my opinion, it exposes him as the hyprocrite that he is.

I actually caught that segment for a few minutes.Jim Rome is a gutless coward like the rest of them.This is the same guy who got a beating from Jim Everett sometime ago.

KG2422

Mentor
That was awesome when Everett beat him up.
smiley36.gif
He deserved it.

He called Jim Everett "Chris Everett" several times, suggesting that his lack of toughness was like female tennis star Chris Evert-Lloyd.

Jim Everett was good to Rome, if you ask me. Romo the Home should have been sweeping his teeth off the floor.

I need to look for that clip at one of the public video-clip sites; just thinking about it makes me smile.

Jofreidr_1488

Rome's an obvious jew, and -- like so many of his ilk -- he thinks it's his god-given (chosen?) right to get paid to bloviate about sports, run down White athletes, and sing the praises of black aff-letes until his tongue aches, even though he himself has never played anything more physical than the weekly mah jhong game down at the Jewish Community Center on Thursday nights.

Often jews are named after geographical locations (Rome in this instance, another good example is Henry Kissinger whose surname is from the town of Kissingen Germany.) so it is safe to assume he is (self)chosen and a minion of NWO.
Edited by: Jofreidr_1488

whiteCB

Master
I hate Jim Rome with a passion. I remember him saying before the 2002 National Championship between Ohio St and Miami how Ohio St couldn't keep up with that "Florida" speed(aka black speed) just because Ohio St actually starts white guys at positions other than QB and O'line. I mean what a bunch of nonsense. Oh well looks like Ohio St got the last laugh. Screw Jim Rome and may he lose his voice so I'll never have to hear his b.s. again.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Rome might as well be a sissy in lockup he has some many male members up his cooler.......
smiley36.gif

Deus Vult

Mentor
I have not heard Jim Rome on a regular basis since his show was dropped from my local market. It's been a couple years. I used to listen to him at lunchtime, however, just to see how far he would go with his racial-liberalism (and liberalism, overall).

Rome attacked anti-black racial stereotypes, yet engaged in anti-white stereotypes like attaching the suffix "-tucky" (as in Kentucky) in order to call some town or community backward white trash. For example, he referred to Riverside, California as "Rivertucky."

For a while, Rome's show was on one local station at the same time Dan Patrick's show was carried by a competing station. Hearing those two hysterical ninnies shreik at John Rocker, back when Rocker made his now-infamous NY Subway comments, was just priceless.I had to remind myself that these were white men.