Jim Brown: Expert on Bad Behavior

administrator

Administrator
Jim Brown: Expert on the Bad Behavior of Black Athletes

Yahoo Sports ran an article recently that was a "Q and A" with former Cleveland Browns running back Jim Brown. The introduction to the article was as follows:

"Jim Brown looks at the NFL, and he sees a disconnection. With embarrassing off-field incidents becoming an almost weekly part of the league's fabric, and on-field angst bubbling over in a growing fraction of its youth, Brown sees a league that is losing touch with some of its players. With that in mind, the former Cleveland Browns great, currently an advisor to that franchise, discussed the health of the NFL and some of the league's pertinent issues with Yahoo! Sports. Among the topics, Brown shared his thoughts on why off-field conduct seems to be becoming a consistent problem. . ." blah, blah, blah.

It occurs to me that having Jim Brown speak on things like "off-field" incidents is a little like having O.J. Simpson speak about marital discord. Brown, as you should know, is a repeated abuser of women among his other criminal missteps. This big stud running back seems to find himself slapping the women in his life around a lot; he even threw one of them off of a balcony â€â€￾ good thing he's black and probably can't throw very well or she might have died.

Here is a quick list of some off field "incidents" featuring the guy that the NFL wants to help console players has been involved in:

 In 1965 an 18-year-old accused Brown of forcing her to have sex after giving her whiskey, but a jury found him innocent of assault and battery in the 10-day trial in 1965.

 He was accused of throwing his girlfriend from a balcony in 1968, but when the 22-year-old girl refused to name Brown as her assailant, the charge of assault with intent to murder was dropped. He was fined $300 for resisting a deputy.

 Brown was acquitted of assaulting a man after a traffic accident in 1969.

 He was fined $500 and spent a day in jail after beating up a golfing partner in 1978.

 He was charged with rape, sexual battery and assault in 1985, but the charges were dropped when the 33-year-old woman gave inconsistent testimony.

 The next year, he was arrested for allegedly beating his fiancée after accusing her of flirting. He spent three hours in jail, but three days later the 21-year-old woman said she didn't want to prosecute.

 In October 1999, Brown, by then well into his 60's, was convicted in Los Angeles of smashing the window of his 25-year-old wife Monique's car, but was acquitted of making terrorist threats against her. The judge sentenced him to three years' probation, when Brown refused counseling, he was given a six-month sentence. He was released from jail in Ventura County (California) in July 2002 after serving less than four months.

Brown certainly would be qualified to console players on the strange phenomenon of black players who are arrested multiple times for violent crimes yet somehow almost always avoid serious punishment. Perhaps he and O.J. could present a lecture series.

I would imagine there are other black former players around with less baggage in their backgrounds to discuss these issues. But for some reason you rarely see them.

What is it with the corporate media? Do they think that white people have the memory of a cocker spaniel? Jim Brown's many transgressions are numerous enough for anyone with an ounce of integrity to think to themselves, "Why have this piece of crap talk about 'off-field' incidents?"

Brown is hardly worthy of anything other than spending his life in quiet retirement away from the glare of attention that should rightly be shining, not on his words, but on his deeds. Yet once again Jim Brown is trotted out as some kind of moral spokesmen like so many other severely flawed black celebrities. White people are expected to experience the collective amnesia that infects the media concerning the past history of famous black people and instead worship at their feet.

It is absolutely amazing how many famous black figures are terribly flawed. Not flawed in the sense of having made some of the common misjudgments that are typical of people everywhere, but flawed in the sense of being really rotten SOB's.

Perhaps the most famous example of this is Martin Luther King. King was an accomplished man, no matter your view on him or his agenda, he did a lot in his lifetime. But in real life King was a sick pervert. His best friend at the time has testified to, and the FBI has evidence of, King slapping around the many prostitutes that the good minister spent much of his time with.

For some reason this plain and well-known truth never gets much exposure on the third Monday in January. Maybe it's because the fedgov went to the extreme measure in 1977 of ordering its records about King sealed for 50 years. King is the only person that has a national holiday in his honor. This aberration is illustrative of the moral rot inherent in our culture.

This odd dance by the media, where they play the emperor has no clothes with their audience by featuring horribly flawed black personalities as if they were some kind of saintly hero, is a disturbing facet of the level of appeasement that the white power structure inflicts on our people.

Yes! Let's cheer on whore mongering crack addict Lawrence Taylor, or better yet let's hear some words of wisdom from "not guilty of murder" Ray Lewis as spokesman for some moral or civil rights issue. Because even though they are despicable miscreants, they are black and famous, so everybody please stop and listen.

It's not like there are not black people of decent nature and solid achievement. But how often do you see Thomas Sowell or Walter Williams speaking to a wide audience? The media, which professes to support blacks and their causes, can only offer us the very worst of the group to represent them.

And all of white America is supposed to join in on the game. Ignore the real life actions of these lowlifes and act as if everything they have to say is important and profound. Furthermore, any attempt to bring up the true nature of the people involved opens one up to an accusation of racism.

The lesson is clear. Morally wanting black people are to be forcibly worshipped. This is done so as to inculcate in people, black and white, the notion that deviant behavior is acceptable and normal. It is only deviants themselves that would accept this premise and so it must be assumed that the people that ensure that this charade is continued are also themselves of that ilk.

alipre3.jpg

smg-aubrownj16f.jpg

jimbrown03.jpg

jimbrown1.jpg

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Good points in there! How far we have fallen in so short a time span.

You bet Jim Brown knows all about violent, black, athletes. He's got a domestic violence rap sheet that would make O.J. jealous.
smiley36.gif

C Darwin

Mentor
JB Cash said:
But in real life King was a sick pervert. His best
friend at the time has testified to, and the FBI has evidence of, King
slapping around the many prostitutes that the good minister spent
much of his time with.
I have heard this before on Stormfront. Are there any web sources
that can verify this information? Are any of them main stream? I
would like to learn more.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Here is a link from the Amren website. There was also an article in TIME magazine and King's closest advisor Rev. Abernathy wrote about it in detail in his autobiography "And the walls came tumbling down"

The King holiday and it's meaning

It is writen by a former aide to Senator Jesse Helms for Helms to use in his attempt to defeat legislation for the MLK holiday. Much of it is about King's communist connection but it has a lot of information about King's sexual perversion.

Here's a snippet:

While researching King's background in 1983, I deliberately chose to dwell on his communist affiliations rather than on other issues involving his sexual morality. I did so because at that time the facts about King's subversive connections were well-documented, while the details of his sex life were not. In the course of writing the paper, however, I spoke to several former agents of the FBI who had been personally engaged in the FBI surveillance of King and who knew from first-hand observation that the rumors about his undisciplined sex life were substantially true. A few years later, with the publication in 1989 of Ralph Abernathy's autobiography, And the Walls Came Tumbling Down, those rumors were substantiated by one of King's closest friends and political allies. It is quite true that a person's sex life is largely his own business, but in the case of an internationally prominent figure such as King, they become publicly relevant, and they are especially relevant given the high moral stature King's admirers habitually ascribe to him, the issue of his integrity as a Christian clergyman, and the proposal to elevate him to the status of a national moral icon.

In the course of the Senate debate on the King holiday, the East office received a letter from a retired FBI official, Charles D. Brennan. Mr. Brennan, who had served as Assistant Director of the FBI, stated that he had personally been involved in the FBI surveillance of King and knew from first-hand observation the truth about King's sexual conduct - conduct that Mr. Brennan characterized as "orgiastic and adulterous escapades, some of which indicated that King could be bestial in his sexual abuse of women." He also stated that "King frequently drank to excess and at times exhibited extreme emotional instability as when he once threatened to jump from his hotel room window." In a study that he prepared, Mr. Brennan described King's "sexual activities and his excessive drinking" that FBI surveillance discovered. It was this kind of conduct, he wrote, that led FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover to describe King as "a tom cat with obsessive degenerate sexual urges" and President Lyndon Johnson to call King a "hypocrite preacher." Mr. Brennan also acknowledged:

"It was muck the FBI collected. It was not the FBI's most shining hour. There would be no point in wallowing in it again. The point is that the muck is there. It is there in the form of transcripts, recordings, photos and logs. It is there in great quantity. There are volumes of material labeled 'obscene.' Future historians just will not be able to avoid it."

It is precisely this material that is sealed under court order until the year 2027 and to which the Senate was denied access prior to the vote on the King holiday.

jaxvid said:
It is precisely this material that is sealed under court order until the year 2027 and to which the Senate was denied access prior to the vote on the King holiday.

I've known this for a while about the contents being sealed until 2027. Its a shame we have to wait twenty years before the public will learn the truth about "society's martyr".
smiley7.gif

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I thought of this column right away after reading the latest about the raid on the home of Bears defensive tackle "Tank" Johnson. Johnson's friend wasshot to deathin a bar. Johnson apparently fled the scene. Police search Johnson's house and find six unregistered firearms. It's Johnson's third criminal charge in the past 18 months. But Bears GM Jerry Angelo says of him, "He's not a bad person, so I'm not going to sit here and indict him on anything other than he's made poor choices."

What a great example of how the white power structure enables epidemic criminality among black athletes. What does it take for an "afflete" toactually be a "bad person" -- five arrests, ten? At least one murder conviction? Are the million-plus black males currently doing hard time also not bad people according to Angelo and friends?

Edited by: Don Wassall

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
once again, J.B. has offered keen insight into the factual goings-on that white America is supposed to conveniently forget... and more importantly, the fabricated mythos that whites are supposed to swallow hook, line, and sinker.

i just have one question when i read Jeb's articles... how come i can't write like that?

great job!
smiley32.gif
and i look forward to the next installment.

Bart

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
But Bears GM Jerry Angelo says of him, "He's not a bad person, so I'm not going to sit here and indict him on anything other than he's made poor choices."

Poor choices,bad decisions,mistakes,questionable judgment,wrong place at the wrong time etc.This is getting sickening. This week some sports show jockeys were discussing Iverson being put on the block in Philly. After reciting a laundry list of incidents and problems it always came back to the old stand by, "But he's really not a bad guy, his teammates like him and he gives100% game time."

LabMan

Mentor
Not long ago,I met two mainstream media sportswriters who told me ,over late night ales,that they would love to be able to write columns such as J.B. Cash writes!

I did not even bring up J.B.'s name "yet"! They knew about him already! How encouraging !!

Bart

Hall of Famer
LabMan said:
Not long ago,I met two mainstream media sportswriters who told me ,over late night ales,that they would love to be able to write columns such as J.B. Cash writes!

That is really interesting! Makes my day. You can take the comments in two ways. They'd love to be able to write without caste constraints or they'd love to be able to write with the ability of JB cash.

JB Cash

Jimmy Chitwood said:
i just have one question when i read Jeb's articles... how come i can't write like that?

great job!
smiley32.gif
and i look forward to the next installment.

Jimmy, thanks, and you are too modest. Your "where are they now" and basketball write-ups are must read high quality sports writing.
smiley32.gif

JB Cash

LabMan said:

I did not even bring up J.B.'s name "yet"! They knew about him already! How encouraging !!

Lurkers! I'm sure they read the message board too, goes to show how each and everyone of us is an ambassador for our message. Hopefully we can stay on point and not be distracted by other issues. We represent people who are silenced by the tremendous social pressure which prevents them from speaking out against the caste system. Keep up the good fight!

LabMan

Mentor
Bart,

You can take it both ways,this man is admired both for his ability and courage! If the constraints of P/C,cultural marxism,are ever broken,J.B. can write his own ticket !
For now,I am just glad to know that he is "one of ours"!

LabMan said:

Interesting that two mainstream sportswriters would like to write what J.B. Cash writes. A few years ago during the Limbaugh-McNabb Affair, USA Today's John Saraceno wrote that he knew "many sportwriters who were to the right of Ann Coulter." He should have mentioned that they aren't allowed to write in this vein.

A year or so ago, in another thread, I wrote that Jim Brown had a very positive image during his playing days. This seems to surprise people not old enough to remember him as a player. He didn't take on a black militant persona until 1964, his 8th year in the NFL.

I also remember when his first legal problem came up in 1965, before Brown's final season. It was at odds with his public image, but he really acted badly when he went to Hollywood after retiring from football.

Brown was severely criticized by the press in the late 60's. See the final chapter in Stan Isaacs' 1970 biography. Nowadays, sports columnists write about what nice guys misbehaving black athletes are.

Weltner

Guru
LabMan said:

You don't have to give their names,but have they ever been on TV,like ESPN?

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
<DIV id=line>
<H1>'BAD' SPORTS</H1>
<H2>EX-ATHLETES PUSHING THUG FOOD: POL</H2>
<H3>By FRANKIE EDOZIEN</H3>

December 14, 2007 -- Former Knick Larry Johnson and Pro Football Hall of Famer Jim Brown are engaged in marketing the gang lifestyle to inner-city kids, a peeved Queens lawmaker charged yesterday.

The two are part of O.G. Nation, which markets beverages and snacks branded with names such as "Thug Chips" and "Atomic Dogg."

Council aides claim that in street parlance, "O.G." means "original gangster."

The company is preparing to unleash a wave of thug-themed products to supermarkets in urban areas.

Councilman Leroy Comrie (D-Queens), who has been crusading against the marketing of gang paraphernalia on city streets, today will call on investors to pull out and buyers to stay away.

"They are people trying to exploit our youth," Comrie said.

"It's even more insidious because these are people that work directly with gangs . . . enticing people into thug life and gang life. It makes no sense to me," the lawmaker told The Post.

He said Johnson and Brown's products will end up hurting "generations of people."

"Why would you harm an entire culture just to help a few people" make money? Comrie asked.

Meanwhile, at a Council Public Safety &amp; Consumer Affairs hearing yesterday, cops said the attention paid to gang paraphernalia has resulted in a shift from hats and jerseys to more subtle forms of identification.

"The blatant wear that we used to see two years ago [is dissipating]. Things are a little more subtle now - shoe laces, things of that nature," said Deputy Chief Robert Boyce.

"One of the things we're seeing more often now is shoes . . . In particular, lime-green shoes have been adopted" by Dominican gangs uptown, Boyce added.

Lawmakers were peeved that representatives of New Era, makers of Major League Baseball caps that have been decorated and used as gang wear, didn't show up. Company officials said scheduling was an issue.

"They are marketing death to our kids, pure and simple," said Councilman Peter Vallone Jr. (D-Queens). "They are such a busy company that they couldn't get here with two weeks' notice on such a serious issue."

[url]http://www.nypost.com/seven/12142007/news/regionalnews/bad_s ports_167661.htm[/url]

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
I still can't get over the thought of "Thug Chips"
smiley29.gif

What's next -- "Thug Condoms"?

"Wait Latrissa, I ga-sta put my thu-ug condom on"