Jewish Media Control

psychosid

first off guys...i think most of you guys are under the impression that "WE" control the media...nothing could be further from the truth...JEWS control the media...and have for the past 50 years....ABC=Michael Eisner NBC=Edgar Broffman CBS=Summner Redstone (real name Murry Rothstein)....all the sports commissioner's are JEWISH!!!
DAVID STREN:NBA
PAUL TAGLIABU:NFL
GARY BETTMAN:NFL
BUD SELIG:MLB

its time for white america to wake up and see what the goal's of the jews are, at least when it comes to sports, what our JEWISH CONTROLLED MASS MEDIA does endlessly, is to glorify the black athlete at the expense of the white athlete...there are so many examples of that i dont need to get into this (mike vick, mcnabb, the williams sisters, tiger woods, etc) A very good website to visit is WWW.NATVAN.COM...trust me it will blow you away just how much power and control the jews have.....America...there is only one solution..............WHITE REVOLUTION!!!! :-O

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I know its like that, and have for a while. Tell me how to start the revolution psychosid. Seems as though whites are so fragmented these days nothing would ever come from it but counter-revolution and chaos. What would it take for us to pull together?

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
By the way, welcome to Caste Football psychosid!

psychosid

Thanks colonel...and to steve b...its not that simple...we need to break the jewish monopoly on our media...and protest thier blatent anti=white agenda....because the last thing we need 5-10 years from now is white kids turning into wiggers...we need to give them better examples of how to conduct themselves.....white kids should emulate bill romonowski...not wigger jason williams...

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Good idea for not getting the jewish influence steveB, but I'm still not clear as to how that would translate into revolution.

SteveB

Mentor
It is pretty simple. Don't watch ABC, NBC, or CBS. The only thing that I watch on those channels are sports and I turn down the volume so that I don't have to listen to the idiot announcers. There are alternative media sources such as the internet to get information. If people quit watching so much TV, that hurts them in the pocketbook. I prefer to attend high school and college sporting events instead of watching pro sports on TV. You are a consumer so you have a choice.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Thats are good points about advertising and going to HS and college games.

G

Sites like this are a good way to break their grip. A site like this promotes the truth, educates and brings people together. Thank God for the internet and for people who have the guts to put together a site like this.

pugnus

psychosid said:
Thanks colonel...and to steve b...its not that simple...we need to break the jewish monopoly on our media...and protest thier blatent anti=white agenda....because the last thing we need 5-10 years from now is white kids turning into wiggers...we need to give them better examples of how to conduct themselves.....white kids should emulate bill romonowski...not wigger jason williams...
The same Bill Romanowski known for being a violent ******* ?.

psychosid

no pugnus, the same bill romonowski that stands up for himself and is not intimadated by blacks, you get in romo's face and ur risking a good beating...we need white players like him and shockey....not sehorn and fox...2 white passive players that just take the abuse that black players dish out...

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
There is no direct linkup from your television to media HQ,
so refraining from television isn't going to do you any good, at least
in the pocketbook. Its not buyring the PRODUCTS that are advertised
that will hurt the corporations who pay for advertising, who may
then lower their advertising budgets.

IIf thats your goal, you wlil have to buy generic and store brand
goods, although the major chains purchase advertising on the big three
networks, too.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Well screw Romanowski anyway for his tearful apology to his teammates. He should have stood up and said the guy deserved it and he would do it again if he had the chance. And then told them they can all "kiss his white ass." Of course that would be the steroids talking but what the hell, thats what you take steroids for.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Good one jaxvid! I agree with you on that point.

Has anyone ever read or seen anything that indicates Tagliabue is Jewish? I know Selig, Bettman and Stern are, but Tagliabue sounds like an Italian name, though he could be an Italian Jew.

Pete Rozelle was of Spanish, non-Jewish extraction.

Bear-Arms

Mentor
Tampa Bay Bucs owner is Jewish

White_Savage

Mentor
Ah, this old Canard.

"Them Jooz"-the tired hold-over from the Middle Ages, therallying cry of every toothlessidiot and neo-Nazi,thoseextremist followers of a religion every bit as absurd asthe Judiasm they critcize. It allJealousy of their financial acumen.I mean, come on, it's not likeJews rob convenience stores or anything.

These were my thoughts-Until I actually looked at the evidence.

Speaking of convenience stores, when 12% of your population commits 60% of your crime, sure that means something. But when 1% of yourpopulationis 60% of the leadership of all liberal movements, that means even more. And when the most intelligent men of a highly intelligent race nearly allembrace left-liberalism (including the left-liberalism dubbed "neo-conservatism"), even though any moderately intelligent person can tell you it's every program has failed, that it's only effect has been to break down Western civilization and the race that built it-This fact my friends, is the most meaningful of all.

Back to the issue-they don't even bother to hide the fact that they control the media.Of course, any hint they'd use this power to bad ends is just paranoid and wrong and racist, since as Lord Acton said, Power NEVER corrupts, and absolute power.....Wait, that's not the quote
smiley4.gif
Edited by: White_Savage

bigunreal

Mentor
White Savage-

Great points. Remember, the head of each major television network has
always been Jewish. Every major Hollywood studio except one was founded
by a Jew (not including Disney, which was never really comparable to
the major studios). Just look at the credits to every ridiculous t.v.
show, and you will definitely notice a common thread among all those
"directed bys," "produced bys" and "written bys." Same thing for
movies. It isn't "hateful" to state this very obvious truth; what is
truly hateful is to deny and cover it up. IMHO, the reason you have
real haters and anti- Jewish people out there, is because the simple
reality of wildly disproportionate Jewish control of the media is
always denied, and can never be intelligently discussed.