Jay Z busted wearing anti-white Afrocentric groups pendant.

Fortitud3

Guru
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/...tml?utm_hp_ref=entertainment&ir=Entertainment

It'll be forgotten in a couple days and his Afrocentric song will be loved.

Seriously, why is it alright for blacks to be Afrocentrist in spite of genetic tests proving that without a shadow of a doubt, the Egyptian pharaohs were white Europeans?

Its a disgusting state of affairs when this is allowed to happen in white society.

Last edited by a moderator:

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Jigga, as the clown has always called himself, is a racist. I recall some years ago his negro security denied access to whites at one of his rap crap parties.

Last edited:

Deus Vult

Mentor
Seriously, why is it alright for blacks to be Afrocentrist in spite of genetic tests proving that without a shadow of a doubt, the Egyptian pharaohs were white Europeans?

What would you have a fool say, other than foolish things? Seriously, what reason is there to expect negroes to satisfy white norms, i.e. scientific norms? And why would anyone care that they have this delusional fantasy, that their ancestors were scholarly and accomplished?

Deus Vult

Mentor
Jigga, as the clown has always called himself, is a racist. I recall some years ago his negro security denied access to whites and one of his rap crap parties.

Shame on any white person who even attempts to get near a "rap crap party."

Not sure I have ever heard the "music" of Jay Z (maybe at my old gym; they played some awful noise there), but I salute his race-awareness and support his right of association and/or dissociation.

PamelaOC

Banned
I salute his race-awareness and support his right of association and/or dissociation.

I would, too, if he supported the right of white people to do the same. I'm just guessing here, but I don't think he does.

Fortitud3

Guru
Nothing good can come from letting Afrocentric fairytales to run wild.

A Cleopatra movie has been in limbo for several years because of whites and blacks being outraged at the idea of Angelina Jolie playing Cleopatra.

Deus Vult

Mentor
I would, too, if he supported the right of white people to do the same. I'm just guessing here, but I don't think he does.

Dislike of hypocrisy is understandable. But why care what some black rap moron thinks, supports, worships, opposes, etc.?

Jay Z is a non-entity to me. To the degree that I could ever care for his opinion, I would wish it to be as adverse to the white race as possible. His folk are not my folk. I wish for zero integration with his folk.

FWIW, this is not only because Mr. Z is a rapper or hip hopper, or whatever those types call themselves. Same goes for Ben Carson, Herman Cain, J.C. Watts, et al.

Deus Vult

Mentor
Nothing good can come from letting Afrocentric fairytales to run wild.

A Cleopatra movie has been in limbo for several years because of whites and blacks being outraged at the idea of Angelina Jolie playing Cleopatra.

The fight to disabuse blacks of childish, demonstrably ahistorical notions is indeed an uphill battle. Moreover, it is a fruitless pursuit.

Fortitud, I think some good does come from afrocentric fiction. Afrocentrism is their own mythology, which is something all peoples have, which belongs only to them to the exclusion of others. Nothing good has come from the last six-plus decades of forced integration, of them wanting inclusion into what was/is ours. It has debased what is ours, and left them still wanting because "ours" doesn't suit their nature.

scroat

Guru
The fight to disabuse blacks of childish, demonstrably ahistorical notions is indeed an uphill battle. Moreover, it is a fruitless pursuit.

Fortitud, I think some good does come from afrocentric fiction. Afrocentrism is their own mythology, which is something all peoples have, which belongs only to them to the exclusion of others. Nothing good has come from the last six-plus decades of forced integration, of them wanting inclusion into what was/is ours. It has debased what is ours, and left them still wanting because "ours" doesn't suit their nature.

Bravo!! Dues vault has been brilliant on this thread.

Kaptain

Master
Carmello Anthony is a member of the 5 percenters. He has also been caught wearing the Bling. Where's that Jewish Commish?

A white player would be permanently expelled from the league for being Christian identity.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer

Support white people to do the same? Yea right. This fool was the one calling Zimmerman a racist while he supports a group that thinks all white people are devils. What a POS! If he wants to support these black animals then fine, but he should then not count on any white people to buy his albums. I'm tired of these animals getting away with everything all the time. Less than a hundred years ago newspapers would routinely write about Giant Negroes anytime black men were involved in criminal activity. These days it's almost illegal to mention that a perp was black in an article.

While trying to disabuse blacks of it probably is fruitless, don't think for a moment that blacks are the only ones who believe this idiocy. Not many whites will buy into all of it, but decades of propaganda results in some whites thinking Cleopatra was black, that blacks built ancient Egypt, or that blacks invented practically everything. Little by little, at the margins, it matters a great deal. This stuff needs to be fought at all times on all fronts.

jh4

Jay-Z is a business partner of Russian billionaire Mikhail Dmitrievitch Prokhorov in ownership of the Brooklyn Nets and in the music business, Jay-Z has done collaborations with white pop artists such as Justin Timberlake, Eminem and Cold Play.
He's more pro-black than he is anti-white.

davidholly

Mentor
While trying to disabuse blacks of it probably is fruitless, don't think for a moment that blacks are the only ones who believe this idiocy. Not many whites will buy into all of it, but decades of propaganda results in some whites thinking Cleopatra was black, that blacks built ancient Egypt, or that blacks invented practically everything. Little by little, at the margins, it matters a great deal. This stuff needs to be fought at all times on all fronts.

I heard a liberal bitch recently about how only Disney portrayed Esmeralda from the Hunchback of Notre Dame as an actual gypsy. Apparently they never bothered to read the ****ing book.

PHillisFan

Master

The fact is that blacks should be seen as nothing more than a sub-human species who has proven time and time again their race is attracted to failure and calamity. Liberals have tried giving them everything and they still manage to **** things up. Liberals live by the delusion I.K.A.G.O black person that everyone else is wrong about them.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
The fact is that blacks should be seen as nothing more than a sub-human species who has proven time and time again their race is attracted to failure and calamity.

This ^^