James Bond in Drag

foobar75

Master
Pure, utter garbage:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIjiqeUx4fk

Basically, one of the ultimate symbols of manliness and masculinity has been emasculated by the feminist/homosexual mafia.
smiley7.gif

I will boycott all future Bond movies by this clown Daniel Craig whom I never liked anyway, until a replacement is eventually found.

j41181

Master
I too will boycott, BTW, that's one sick avatar you've got dude!

I never liked Craig's Bond either...

Imagine Connery, Moore, Dalton, and Brosnan asked to do such a stunt? They'll say that "A Bridge Too Far" quote... GO TO HELL!

foobar75

Master
Don, that's a good read over at Spearhead.

j41181, you are spot on, none of the other earlier Bonds would've agreed to a stupid stunt like this.

It's not all that different from what happend in the NFL during October, I believe, when all the players were wearing pink shoes, socks, wristbands, etc. Somehow, I cannot see a Dick Butkus, Bart Starr, Roger Staubach, Jack Lambert, Jack Tatum or any of the old-timers ever agreeing to that nonsense. It would've been nice if one high profile player had stood up against it, but he would've been crucified, so I can see why they all went along with the decision.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Daniel Craig isn't a Jew-Boy, but he's played a Zionist Supremacist in movies such as "Munich"Â￾ and "Defiance."Â￾

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Pure cultmarx horse dung & @$$ kissing by Craig.