J. B. Cash

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I'll be interviewing J. B. Cash next Sunday, April 2nd for the one hour show I co-host along with Patricia Aiken on Republic Broadcasting.

We'll have listener call in so it would be great if all the callers are CFers. Callers are usually identified by their first name and state, but when you guys call in give your posting name here and your state, that way we can prove some of you are real people and not AI constructs! :D

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I'll be interviewing J. B. Cash next Sunday, April 3rd for the one hour show I co-host along with Patricia Aiken on Republic Broadcasting.

We'll have listener call in so it would be great if all the callers are CFers. Callers are usually identified by their first name and state, but when you guys call in give your posting name here and your state, that way we can prove some of you are real people and not AI constructs! :D

I'll certainly try to catch that show Don! Will is be available for replay as well?

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, the link I provided above has a link to the show's archives near the top of the page.

Warhawk_46

Master
I will certainly try to call in if possible, if not will absolutely listen to the interview.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
This should be a great show. Like Don Wassall, JB Cash is a wealth of knowledge and he wrote so many good articles.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Bump, just a reminder that the show is this Sunday at 4 pm EST. Call in and give your CF username, and J. B. and I look forward to hearing from some of yinz.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
If you try to call in on Sunday but can't get through, or won't be able to listen live and want to ask a question or make a comment, send them to me via pm, or send to contact@castefootball.us

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
I'm going to be on a road trip out of state but I will try to catch the show. I will try to call in if I get a free minute but I want to wish you guys the best of luck!

Don and J.B. Cash did a show some 15 plus years ago. I sent a comment on how a large number of White people wanted to see Gerry Cooney win the Heavyweight Title in 1982 while the White Heavyweight champions who had emerged from Eastern Europe early in the 21st Century were ignored or disparaged. It hasn't changed. When Tyson Fury won by a KO what would have been called a Superfight in the old days a few years ago, it was mostly ignored by the larger culture.

I wonder what J.B.'s opinion might be on this issue.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Listening now and waiting for you two gentlemen to start the show in a while. Great station. Sent my question by email. Was gonna send
a track question but I figure not enough people are into track so I picked basketball. Thanks to both of you. Gonna be a great show!

Guys the show just started. Tune in and call in or email.

Last edited:

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Call in people. Hurry up we need to get this show going with great questions.
Got back home to hear the last 25-30 minutes. I heard the gentleman call in about what parents could do to get their young men more interest from college coaches. I didn't really have any questions, but was going to comment on that as I've been through the recruiting process with my son. Didn't know if that would've been appropriate just to comment?

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Hey Carolina Speed,
Don was reading one of my emails and that was my question about what parents could do who had star High School athletes. You probably didn't hear Don say my username.
By the way guys, I voice texted that email doing between 75 and 80 on I-40 heading east somewhere between Oklahoma and Arkansas!!.... Really good show Don and JB!