Is there a Way for the Average White Man to fight the Unathletic Stereotypes?

Logos5

Guru
As much as white athletes have helped in busting down the caste system, I do wonder if there is anyway the average white man could do something as well, because a lot of the unathletic stereotypes come from the average white man which then transfer onto white athletes.

I've said it before. Show anyone a thumbnail list of starting running backs in the NFL of all 32 teams, with the best at the top. Is it not downright freaking weird that the best is a white guy named Christian McCaffrey and then comes a list of 31 black guys? It is like the cast of an old Tarzan movie. If this doesn't smack someone out of his ideas of who is and is not athletic, nothing else will. And why is it that way? False stereotypes and racism such that a white guy must be super human to even be placed at that position. Way, WAY too many never get the slightest chance to show what they can do starting from Pop Warner on up. Go back and look at Youtube games from the seventies and before. White running backs and white guys didn't suddenly become unathletic after that. There is an agenda afoot which has been going on for quite awhile.

Logos5

Guru
Run some sprints, dum-dum!
I wish the average American could do that, but alas they don't and now all whites across the world have to deal with stereotypes that whites are unathletic even though whites across the world dominate in sports like rugby and soccer

Warhawk_46

Master
I wish the average American could do that, but alas they don't and now all whites across the world have to deal with stereotypes that whites are unathletic even though whites across the world dominate in sports like rugby and soccer
It’s really only in America we have that reputation. It is because we as a collective have become so cucked.

White men simply have no sense of racial pride. Heck, even now it is not ok to have pride in being masculine (unless one is a lesbo).

White men need to stand the f*** up and make themselves respected (and feared) again.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Run some sprints, dum-dum!
Simple and fairly accurate. First average white men will most likely always be deemed unathletic. I believe one has to be born with some natural talent. It's how you use the talent you have. You have to work and improve what you have and not be afraid to compete against black counterparts.
On a different note, I saw a big white offensive lineman yesterday, forgot who and what team, basically run after a black defensive lineman. If the referees and other players wouldn't have got involved in breaking it up, he would have probably tried to beat the S#!+ out of the black guy.
I was quite happy to see the white player stand up!!
As Warhawk stated white men have to make a stand. It's the only thing they understand.
White men need to stand the f*** up and make themselves respected (and feared) again.

wile

Master
Because young man you are stuck watching corporate/ruling state propaganda with the NFL. Go watch some motocross videos, I like the Axel Hodges freestyle motocross videos because he is one cool young man, and from there youtube will via magic algorithm line up videos to pick from. I'll cut to the chase I was watching one of Axel's vids and while he was his usual cool self the motocross racers from the young tyke kids to the pros had the aggression vibe while being cool about it. FTR there are some black and colored riders but they cannot really be boosted beyond their talent level because you become so exposed so quickly it would be fruitless and a waste of money to try.