Is the "United Kingdom" Psychologically Defeated?

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
This involves MEN and WOMEN being anti-White.

It looks like the UK promotes mixtures as "models, actors, musicians and TV presenters" - at a rate that is even more frantic than that of the USA.

Despite all this, I can't even keep track of how many times English folks have called America (wait, just White folk only) "rayycissst" and they have also bashed the 2nd Ammendment. This is baffling to me.

It seems that these sheep, that I'm speaking of, think that "their" negroes are "special" - and that Afro-Americans must be special too... but the "racist" White man are just holding them down. WHEREVER the negro resides, there is an elevated level of crime and vile perversions, some that are quite unimaginable in their horrificness. All one has to do is a little research. Ahhh, but to these "slow" (and perfectly trained) types, the truth is racist, too...

That's why it's highly-INSULTING to hear and read what these sheep have to spout. They don't want to debate (frankly, they are incapable of doing that); They just want to bash racially-healthy (and Proud) White men, women and children. If the people of the UK want to live in a New Brazil, they may get their wish, but WHY do they "feel" the need to take OUR guns away in America? Why?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Mixed-Race

Mixed-race people are the fastest growing ethnic minority group (defined according to the National Statistics classification) in the UK and are predicted to be the largest minority group by 2020.

Some of the sheep have no doubt defended this fine mulatto boy and attacked America's "racist justice system"..

Richard Reid

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Reid_(shoe_bomber)

Reid, also known as Abdul Raheem and Tariq Raja, was born in Bromley, South London,[1] to Leslie Hughes, who was of white English descent, and Colvin Robin Reid, whose father was a Jamaican immigrant of African descent.[3] When Reid was born, his father, a career criminal, was in jail for stealing a car.[3] Reid left school at age 16, becoming a petty crook who was in and out of jail himself; the first time for assaulting an elderly woman.[3]. He began writing graffiti under the name Enrol with FRF crew,[4][5] and ultimately accumulated more than 10 convictions for crimes against persons and property,[6] serving sentences at the Feltham Young Offenders Institution [7] and at the Blundeston Prison.[8] According to his father, Reid became depressed and blamed racism for some of his problems. His father advised him to convert to Islam, telling him that Muslims were more egalitarian and they got better food in prison. The next time Reid was incarcerated (in 1995 for petty theft), he converted.

Mixing is great! NO consequences at all. NO confused offspring, either! Just "magical" mixture after magical mixture, to enlighten the whole world until racism is finally snuffed-out. An All-black and brown world would be Heaven on Earth, don't you know?

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
MODS: I'm just posting 7 profiles total in the next 2 posts.
smiley2.gif

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Earnshaw

He supposedly has a Welsh father, but can anyone spot the Welsh ancestry?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leona_Lewis

I just knew she had a White mom. I just knew it. That didn't prevent her from having a windshield forehead, a long face and masculine jaw, though. That is not a surprise, either.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tupele_Dorgu

I'm guessing that her coal-burning mom wasn't that great looking, but you see, even if she was the best-looking woman on the planet, THAT is what resulted! There is a "Caste System" in acting as well. Tis a shame.

She kind of looks like a swarthy hebe.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Amaechi

I wasn't going to post ole John Amaechi, but I like this Charles Barkley quote referring to John's gayness (I loathe him, but not this quote)...

Charles Barkley said "It shouldn't be a big deal to anybody. I know I've played with gay players and against gay players and it just shouldn't surprise anybody or be any issue."

I'm sure you have!

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
"The Tragic Mulatto Myth"

http://www.ferris.edu/JIMCROW/mulatto

Yes, this is written by an anti-White, but here's the deal... many mixed girls, regardless of whether they have a White father or black father, really do seek the "approval" of White men and I consider it to be a pathology. I'm not flattered by it. Not one bit. They want to steal our seed, and, in the end, we gain absolutely NOTHING.

Thandie Newton

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thandie_Newton

I was on a negro site recently and blacks were whining because she supposedly only dates White men in real life. They were probably telling the truth. Anyways, she has 2 daughters with a White "man"..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sophie_Okonedo

I wasn't going to click on this because her mom is a Jewess, but I ended up clicking on it... OH BOY...

Personal life

Okonedo has a daughter, Aoife (born 1997).[5] from her previous relationship with Irish film editor Eoin Martin.[7] They live in Muswell Hill, London. On her heritage, Sophie says, "I feel as proud to be Jewish as I feel to be black" and calls her daughter an "Irish, Nigerian Jew".

Please tell me that an Irish man did not impregnate her? PLEASE? It can't be?

smiley87.gif

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corinne_Bailey_Rae

Surprise, surprise, her late husband is White.

Here's the confirmation: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-542870/Singer-Corinne-Bailey-Raes-hard-partying-husband-dies-suspected-drugs-overdose.html

Just WOW. This is really deflating stuff.

Isn't it interesting how these half-breeds often give their kids, that are with Whitey, African names, and they play "proud" Africans in movies, and visit "the poor" in Africa, all while having a Whitey as their husband or boyfriend.

No, I'm not asking these sistahs to deny their heritage, although I think they are definitely CONFUSED to some degree. I'm asking "White men" to wake the hell up. That's what I'm doing! Wake the hell up!! Don't be cucked by your biatch!

Europe

Mentor
The blacks complain about racism in the UK, bu that didn't keep them from moving there because there own countries were so rotten.

There is an add for the Olympics in London that goes Come to London and See the World. That's shows exactly how much they gave away their country.

chris371

Mentor
"Im proud to be a jew and im proud to be black".

If I were to say im proud to be white, i would be considered a stupid, backwards racist. My fellow white men would shun me for saying this.

Proud black person = great
Proud white person = racist.

How can people not see this.

jcolec02

Mentor
chris371 said:
"Im proud to be a jew and im proud to be black".

If I were to say im proud to be white, i would be considered a stupid, backwards racist. My fellow white men would shun me for saying this.

Proud black person = great
Proud white person = racist.

How can people not see this.
More and more people are... I see it everyday. Don't lose your faith just yet.Edited by: jcolec02

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Anyone seen this "explicit" video? A mulattress is perfectly "casted" into the "seductress" role...

[tube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbtajuiuLMU[/tube]

The guy (his voice is f-ed up by the way), is Jewish.

Nonetheless, this vid is unlikely to win any NAACP awards!
smiley36.gif

Rihanna is the flyest colored girl out there right now, but it isn't the White man that is pushing the "light-skins" into every facet of media and "entertainment"... It's the Jew! If any "stereotypes" are created, it's because of them!

chris371

Mentor
The only hot black women are the ones that have european facial features, and / or relatively light skin.

I have a buddy who is often in africa for work, and he used to go to clubs a lot, all the native women would throw themselves at him like he was tom brady/brad pitt, for the sole reason that he is white. He said he enjoyed the attention because EVERY woman wanted him, and showed it on the dance floor.
He said though that he rarely kissed any because fat lips were disgusting to kiss :) and he definitely didnt sleep with any for fear of pre-prepared punctured condoms.
He is a DWF in that he praised the easy goingness and laid back culture, as well as the openess and friendlyness of the people. Of course I would also answer with "they have an easy going attitude, but us white people invent everything".

Ive opened his mind a bit, hes not quite so high on everything ******* anymore, especially when I asked him "where are the african leonardo da vincis, einsteins, vasco de gamas etc".

whoops, long rant.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
"I have a buddy who is often in africa for work, and he used to go to clubs a lot, all the native women would throw themselves at him like he was tom brady/brad pitt, for the sole reason that he is white. He said he enjoyed the attention because EVERY woman wanted him, and showed it on the dance floor."

The local ******* bucks didn't care that Whitey was getting lots of attention??

"easygoingness"

There's a recent news-story that 100's are dead in Nigerian violence!

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Europe said:
The blacks complain about racism in the UK, bu that didn't keep them from moving there because there own countries were so rotten.

There is an add for the Olympics in London that goes Come to London and See the World. That's shows exactly how much they gave away their country.

Black countries are complete s-itholes!! Blacks love to live around whites no matter how much they claim they don't. Why do you think there are so many blacks in the UK and some other European countries like France? They know around whites there is money and a solid economy so they always take advantage. The race card is just another one of their tricks to further their agenda and get something for nothing.

chris371

Mentor
"The local ******* bucks didn't care that Whitey was getting lots of attention?? "

Id imagine they hated every minute of it. My buddys in africa again at the moment, wouldnt surprise me if he gets attacked for that very reason.

If you mention violence in Nigeria, people always say " but thats only one country, afica is an entire continent, you cant judge an entire continent because of violence in Nigeria". Then a week later its the same in Zimbabwe. Then they say " well thats only one country". Next week its South africa....and so on.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Africa is up there with Haiti, NYC's Greenwich Village, Compton and "San Fransicko" of the LAST places this ol' boy would ever want to go. I'm sure there's many picturesque places of beauty, but the heathen natives (with their crooked dictators) no doubt ruin the scenery.
smiley5.gif

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Dixie I'm sure there is one worse place for white guys to go and that's Camden, NJ. It could possibly be the most dangerous city in the US.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
WA33, I've driven thru North NJ (en route to NY...Long Island to see my in-laws). I'd definitely not hang out in Camden, Newark, "Joysee" or Atlantic Cities.
smiley2.gif

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
The New Black Death

http://www.newnation.org/Millard/The-New-Black-Death.html

That is what the Blenders want, but they want it for all white characteristics. They want to blend away everything that is white in humans. They want Whites (and all other humans, by the way) to have all their characteristics clustered under the center of the bell curve and be average. Not too white. Not too dark. Not too this and not too that. Just all samey same.

As you may know, in Great Britain the formerly all white British National Party has been forced, by a Black who is charge of an Orwellian government body called the Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC), to change its constitution to allow in non-Whites.

Even though the BNP did change its constitution to allow non-whites to become members, the EHRC now says that part of the BNP's new constitution needs to be changed because it is: "inconsistent with intermarriage and miscegenation."Â￾

Every White man, woman and child should know, by now, what the globalist PTB is aiming for. But, do they?

The idea that blacks can be "converted" into Whites via miscegenation is utter folly and largely a big myth. Utter foolishness!

Even if that were true, why would GENOCIDE be ACCEPTABLE? If I happened to love a black woman, I would never ever have mongrels with her, as that's a cruel thing to do to children, and the offspring DOESN'T really look like either parent many times. Just a brown MESS, with a poor/weak skull, is the result! "Discoloration" is also common. I would tell the woman to find a colored boy.

Also, so many of the "one White twin, one black twin" stories have come from the UK, and my local news have shoved that sick mixing in my face. It infuriated me. If there's "another Tiger Woods" (this time with a White mom or White dad), my bet is on the UK "producing" him. I'm already trying to prepare myself for that eventuality. I think the "tabloid-style" reporting from the UK Press have achieved the INTENDED results; It has emasculated many (not all) of the creatures that are supposed to be men. Any Caste Footballers' have a view on that? "Girlification?"

Despite all the France-bashing, it looks like they have thrust very few mulattoes "onto the world stage." A rather insignificant number. Historically, being a country very close to the African continent, they had to possess strength and had to sacrifice; They were FORCED to develop a strong culture and to be aware. Charles Martel - the GREAT one - should be remembered ALWAYS.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
It's been suggested on CF before that White kids have gotten softer and softer in the last few generations.

Geoff Capes was a physical monster: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geoff_Capes

In this "modern" environment, where White kids are softer, could a "new" Geoff Capes emerge? Really, what are the odds of that?

I used the term "Psychologically Defeated" (in the thread title) because I keep hearing that there's 10s of millions of Whites in the UK. Why don't White kids play a multitude of sports? That's the only way to bypass the Caste System.

Latvia has only 2.24 million people and Estonia has 1.34 million people, and they have produced an excellent number of wrestlers, powerlifters, strongmen, shot-putters, hockey players and some fighters, etc. If more of them follow in the path of Estonia's Michael Roos, they could no doubt produce a bunch of football players from their small populations as well. If I recall correctly, the huge man on SMUs (college) football team is Estonian.

I don't know why more English/Irish/Scottish kids don't play American football. When I was growing up, I was a fan of Kevin Donnalley (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Donnalley) and other big linemen. He would have had a better career if he wasn't plagued with shoulder problems.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
DL, Capes was a beast indeed. IMO, today's kids are made softer (physically, mentally) by design of the PTB. They know a strong-minded/body class of people could stand against the tyrannical agenda of the PTB/NWO...thus the constant watering down of kids via endless propaganda, the government indoctrination centers (aka "schools"), etc.

P.S. - My (maternal) Grandad grew up (1 of 9 kids) on a farm in Central TN. He'd work in the tobacco & soy bean fields from "can to can't" (as he only went to school until 5th grade). After his farm was foreclosed on in the Great Depression, he moved to Detroit & worked for Ford 30+ years. He was an old-time country boy & salt of the earth. He had integrity & work ethic like very few folks (these days). It's easy see how the values of generations seem to be regressing.
smiley18.gif
smiley6.gif
Edited by: DixieDestroyer

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Dixie,

Watching White men, today, "competing" with each other to see who can be the weakest, is bizarre and disgraceful. "Striving to be Weak" -- that would be a good title for a book about the new Dark Ages that is fast-approaching on Western Civilization.

Indeed, as you mentioned, the PTB demonizes White dominance as "wrong" and "evil" - but the people should really know better. White American kids still play a multitude of sports, but, of course, the Caste System will keep them out of the Negro Football League (where only "WGAs" need apply), etc.

Here's an article that illustrates the "tabloid-style" of the UK Press:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1231693/Heidi-Klum-proudly-introduces-fourth-baby-world.html

We all probably knew that she birthed another mixlet (because, as the "Breathe it in and Smile" article on CFs homepage suggests, info like that is thrown at us when we simply log-on to the World Wide Web; It's instantaneous).

I didn't check-out the comments and I won't, because there's probably a lot of "well wishes" and "congrats-type" messages. Even if there's a few good messages, I'd rather not siff through the slime.

The good news is, as I just found out (because I certainly don't look for info about Klum; I found this article on New Nation's "Miscegenation in Pictures" thread), this is a mixlettess!! Yayyyyyy! It already has big nostrils and GIANT (and very dark, too) eyes!
smiley16.gif
(That probably wouldn't stop Boris Becker-types, though...)

According to the article, it's a future "model" as well.
smiley29.gif

Single black women being urged to date outside race

http://www.newnation.vg/forums/showthread.php?t=173646

I'm glad that I'm not the only one that's disgusted by most White male/black female "couplings"..

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
DL, Heidi "Slum" is a mud-skippin', coal-burnin' mudshark. Her physical beauty has always been overrated. I don't like badmouthing kids, but her "mixlet"/mongrel looks like a baby primate. With a ugly buck like Seal for a Daddy, I'm sure the kid won't ever be (legitimately) worthy of being a model (sans the cultural marxist enablement).

Heidi Klum was a good looking babe. That she became a mudshark. I cann stand even looking at her anymore.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Heidi Klum (and every other "supermodel") is only "beautiful" according to the homosexual whites / jewboys who run the global fashion / entertainment industry. Every single american town has hundreds of sexier women.

What's so "hot" about this loser? Her skeletal face? Her famished, emaciated body? Her pre-pubescent breasts? Her non-existent ass? Her pounds of make-up?

God, even if this reptile wasn't a supreme race traitor, I'd wouldn't give her a second look. I suppose I prefer actual women, as opposed to the gaunt little twig "women" we're all mandated to be so "impressed"Â￾ with. No thanks.Edited by: Thrashen

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
DixieDestroyer said:
DL, Heidi "Slum" is a mud-skippin', coal-burnin' mudshark. Her physical beauty has always been overrated. I don't like badmouthing kids, but her "mixlet"/mongrel looks like a baby primate. With a ugly buck like Seal for a Daddy, I'm sure the kid won't ever be (legitimately) worthy of being a model (sans the cultural marxist enablement).

You know that her oldest kid is a White girl? I can easily see this black girl growing-up some, and then physically-attacking her superior "sister." This is a disaster waiting to happen.
smiley6.gif

Of course, I know who is at fault for this situation.. The brain-dead, miscegenating, parents!

No one wants to be born mixed. It's best that this third mixlet is a girl, though. If a man has 3 or 4 kids and they're ALL sons, he'll brag about his "superior" seed. "I only produce sons!" -- the negro shouts.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
I thoroughly enjoy observing European genetics.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-Sean-Hickey-71685

155840.jpg

139407.jpg

Looks like he has a similar genotype to physical monster - Terry Hollands. Those are some "heavy" arms!

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-Grant-Jones-89412

189463.jpg

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-Hunter-Goodwin-106468

189631.jpg

He doesn't appear to be nearly as heavy as what he's listed at.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-Matt-Kiefer-89355

189624.jpg

Matt Kiefer

DAMN! I think he's of German descent. Could be on the juice, but hey, many blacks like to 'roid to try to promote "black supremacy"..

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-Derek-Chancellor-108650;_ylt=Ahas1IoMfz3ZFGbM.uZHn8RHPZB4

http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?pr_key=99999

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-Hunter-Grubb-108007

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-Ryker-Mathews-108015;_ylt=Alqr_FwGSM4qnnl2Tc6jkZ9HPZB4

When I see awesome genetics, I don't take it for granted. I think about all the Whites that died from wars, plagues, famines, miscegenation - and I'm VERY thankful that there are still incredible genetics that remain.

If I went to the UK to create some (American) football teams, could I find young men like the above pics? Or, at least young men that had that potential?

Terry Hollands is huge, and a few Rugby players are large, but you have other strongman competitors, like Darren Sadler, that aren't large. Jimmy Marku (he's cool) is originally from Albania; Laurence Shahalei(sp?) has an Iranian father. The pickings seem slim.

Edited by: Deadlift