Is anyone going to watch Vitali this weekend?

Amren.com

Mentor
whiteathlete33 said:
I'll be looking for a stream around 4 pm. The fight will probably start a bit later than that maybe around 5 pm.  I'd like to see some of the undercards though.  Anyone who wants the stream pm me around that time and if I have one I'll send it through pm.  There is a reason for that.

If anyone gets a SOPcast channel that would be even better. Apparently SOPcast can't be shut down like streams can.

I'll be watching. This fight is probably a huge mismatch in which case anything short of a Vitali KO victory will disappoint me. Edited by: Amren.com

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Amren.com said:
whiteathlete33 said:
I'll be looking for a stream around 4 pm. The fight will probably start a bit later than that maybe around 5 pm. I'd like to see some of the undercards though. Anyone who wants the stream pm me around that time and if I have one I'll send it through pm. There is a reason for that.

If anyone gets a SOPcast channel that would be even better. Apparently SOPcast can't be shut down like streams can.

I am sure Parody will have something. He always does. Since the fight is from Europe they usually don't shut it down.

Amren.com

Mentor
whiteathlete33 said:
Amren.com said:
whiteathlete33 said:
I'll be looking for a stream around 4 pm. The fight will probably start a bit later than that maybe around 5 pm.  I'd like to see some of the undercards though.  Anyone who wants the stream pm me around that time and if I have one I'll send it through pm.  There is a reason for that.

I am sure Parody will have something.  He always does.  Since the fight is from Europe they usually don't shut it down.

They may shut it down seeing it is possible to pay $25 and get in North America.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
I will very likely have a stream at fight time. Anybody who wants one, send me a PM.

There's a fairly interesting undercard fight: Jason Gavern, a white American boxer who defeated a ranked contender Quezada in his last fight, will be fighting Jonathan Banks. I think there is a chance of an upset in this one.