Is anyone going to watch Vitali this weekend?

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Vitali Klitschko fights this weekend. It will be his 40th professional victory assuming he pulls it out. I'm looking forward to it. Any opinions on the Polish guy he's fighting. I've never heard of him but he has a good record. He just doen't seem to have that much power. From the pics he is in good shape though. Unlike C. Fatman(Gordo/spanish for fat)Areola. Good luck to Vitali. If only Haye would quit ducking him and his brother.

I think this is just a money fight for vitali! Sosnowski is not that good! But the fight is big in germany, There's a lotta polish fans in germany, And they will come out to watch it. And it keep's vitali in the ring...

j41181

Master
I predict an 8-10 round stoppage, and TKO for sure.

It's become a trademark finish for Vitali.

Westside

Hall of Famer
The best thing I can say about Vitali's opponent is that he knows this is a once in a life time opportunity and has gotten himself in great shape. But nevertheless, Vitali's wins by a 8th round KO! I will attempt to watch it here at CF on a stream!

j41181 said:
I predict an 8-10 round stoppage, and TKO for sure.

It's become a trademark finish for Vitali.
Yes, it's a trabemark for both vitali and waldimir, Tyson would go after a fighter fast, Before they got off their "Crack" High!
smiley36.gif

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Sosnowski's best win was against Danny Williams. Williams is still a decent fighter despite the fact that he comes into fights at least 30 lbs overweight. He struggled against Zuri Lawrence who is a third rate fighter but a tough opponent. The crooked judges gave Lawrence every single round in that fight which he clearly didn't win.
Edited by: whiteathlete33

ww

Guru
I don't think I'll see it. Last time I looked the bookies had Dr K an incredible 50-1 favorite. I've never seen odds like that before.

ww

Guru
Actually I'd like to see it, but I wouldn't want to pay to see it.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
What a great pic of two white warriors. Vitali should win big but it's great to see these guys show white men that they need to get in the gym and make your girlfriend or wife proud. Vitali is incredible. He has never been beaten in a fight. Both of his losses are by default. Vitali has also never been knocked down in his career. This guy is a legend who will be sorely missed when he retires someday. I hope that day is a long time away.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
white lightning said:
What a great pic of two white warriors. Vitali should win big but it's great to see these guys show white men that they need to get in the gym and make your girlfriend or wife proud. Vitali is incredible. He has never been beaten in a fight. Both of his losses are by default. Vitali has also never been knocked down in his career. This guy is a legend who will be sorely missed when he retires someday. I hope that day is a long time away.

I can't wait for the media to start their usual nonsense about how Klitschko is boring and the fight was boring. You know it's going to happen again. Both Klitschko's should be in the Ring's top 10 pound for pound but neither is. Pretty despicable stuff!

white is right

Hall of Famer
I will watch the fight live or get a copy over the weekend. It could be a fun fight while it lasts. Sosnowski is stepping up to big league pitching after having a hot run against triple A pitching. He should get exposed painfully against Vitali. If the upset were to happen it would be bigger than Douglas vs Tyson(except the media hype in North America would be minimal).

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks, though it doesn't look like I'll be able to watch.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I actually prefer the fights from Germany. I hate staying up till 1 am to watch some of these fights in the US. HBO wouldn't pick the fight up because it's two whites fighting for the biggest title in boxing. Both fighters are in excellent shape I must say. To be totally honest however I am surprised Sosnowski received this title shot. He's not even a top 20 heavyweight.

JReb1

Mentor
As long as I can find a stream I'll be watching this fight since Vitali is my favorite fighter. If I can't see it live I'll find it online and watch it after. I've seen every one of the KlitschkO brothers fights since I have them all on DVD.

ww

Guru
Sosnowski appears to be in great shape; Vitali, of course, always is.

Alpha Male

Mentor
Can anyone link a good stream to watch this fight? Awesome, years ago, I was conditioned to believe that two white men would never compete for a world title. And now, it's quite normal to anyone paying attention. Back then, I was messing around in a boxing gym and could of used the inspirtaion. I had two look at fighters of old and of coruse the upcoming greatness of the Eastern Euros.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I'll be looking for a stream around 4 pm. The fight will probably start a bit later than that maybe around 5 pm. I'd like to see some of the undercards though. Anyone who wants the stream pm me around that time and if I have one I'll send it through pm. There is a reason for that.