Interracial marriage

waterbed

Mentor
some of the immigrant non westerners women get on average 3.2 kids which is the the double of the ethnci dutch that get 1.6, that means without the immigrants the dutch population would decline 25% every generation.

Europe

Mentor
waterbed said:
some of the immigrant non westerners women get on average 3.2 kids which is the the double of the ethnci dutch that get 1.6, that means without the immigrants the dutch population would decline 25% every generation.

They don't need these immigrants. Many I assume get some welfare so they are a cost to society. At least in the US 100 or 150 years ago there was no welfare for immigrants to latch onto. It seems your gov't and ,therefore the people, is subsidizing the take over of the country.

If you had the native population there and the birth rate got too low,I think people would start having more kids.They could have always imported Eastern Euros if they need more people.

waterbed

Mentor
we have eastern euros here too,mostly poles for work.But they have a culture close to us ,so their migration is no problem at all to me.I remeber i was at a party and after it i saw blacks running scared for the eastern euros that were looking for them.