innocence lost in sports

G

Thanks Colonel Reb, what is a PK anyway?PROMISE KEEPER by chance? If so,I am one too!I may be going to " yankee land" but I will never be a yankee fan.The Buffalo Bills will however be my 2nd favorite team (cowboys 1st)and I have already looked at their roster online and I guess my favorite players will be JP Losman (qb) and de aaron shoebel who I followed when he was at TCU. Their free agent signee safety jim leonard is a interesting player as well and with the bills success with kelso, stevens and shultz at that position maybe he will be given a fair opportunity. Thanks again.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Aragorn777,
PK = Preacher's Kid

G

I knew that and I call a friend of mine that all the time.I must have had a severe case of brainlock last night.Why are you going to boston?

surfsider

Guru
Good luck with the relocation Aragorn777. And good luck with the winters up there. Call me a weenie but I can't see me ever living further north than KC.

G

Thanks for the well wishes and I never thought I would live in New york either. To have two cretins like Chuck Schumer and Hillary Clinton for senators is distasteful to say in the least. But I will do my part to make it a red state,not holding my breath!I don't know how I will handle the winters but the summers should be more pleasant than they were in Texas.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I'm going to Boston on a college trip. We were invited by Brandeis U. to present our thesis projects to their students and faculty. Their students are doing the same all next week, so they invited us up to show off what research we have been doing. My graduate coordinator has connections there that allowed for it all to happen. I can't wait to see the area.