inconsistent justice

Furina fan

A white girl in PA gets charged with filing a false police report after telling the truth a day after a fabricated report. I might add, a girl with legitimate mental problems. She alleged a black man scratched a "B" for Barak on her face.

Prior to this as we all know a black girl in NC made a false report of multiple rapes that ruined numerous people's lives, much later expressed doubts but never really admitted making it up and the DA immediately stated they had no intention of filing charges on her for making a false report. She also has mental problems but they involve drugs (perhaps self induced mental issues as opposed to legitimate in cause).

This is a prototypical epitome of double standards. Edited by: Furina fan

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Yeah, and that stupid b***c that falsely accused the Duke Lacrosse players not only got off Scott free she just got her degree in, would you believe it, criminal justice! And she will probably be hired somewhere too, in this anti-white country soon to have a radically liberal black President. If Barack Obama was a reasonable man, I certainly wouldn't withhold a vote from him for being black, but he will probably lead this country down the drain with his radical secular humanist policies. Hey maybe white people won't tolerate affirmative action anymore if there can be a black man who can rise to the Presidency. That could be one good thing to come from it, it proves how ridiculous AA is!Edited by: ToughJ.Riggins

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
there is a thread on this issue in the Happy Hour forum, as well.
smiley1.gif

needless to say, i think we all agree there appears to be a double standard on who gets prosecuted for what these days.