ice cube

Kaptain

Master
This is meant to be a short lived topic, but did anybody see ice cube's interview on our favorite station, ESPN? They actually asked him about racism in the NBA. Of course, he being a poor, black victim of society, said something to the effect that racism against blacks was still a big problem in the NBA! When asked to give an example, he mentioned all the "black guys" are playing on the court while all the "white guys"are sitting and watching. At first I thought he meant the fans but that didn't make any sense then I realized he was talking about the the white players religated to the bench. That right! White players getting less playing time is racist against blacks! He reveals what most black people believe - that no white guy should get paid to play sports not even on the bench - double exclamation point!!

bigunreal

Mentor
This is exactly the mindset of most black sports fans. They think that
the only reason any white players are even allowed to be 12th men who
never play is because the teams feel they must have a "token" or two on
the team to satisfy the fans. This is, of course, ridiculous, because
in reality most fans would prefer that no white players at all be
allowed in the NBA or the NFL. What's even sadder is that intellectual
midgets like "Ice Cube" (and really, how can anyone take someone who
goes by this toddller-like name seriously) are respected by the white
"racist" media and sought after as talking heads to discuss issues that
they, with about a 3rd or 4th grade educational level, cannot possibly
speak about intelligently.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
What do you think about "Ice Cube" playing the lead in the new "XXX" movie. Was Vin Diesel busy or what?

Same with making Ving Rhames the new "Kojak." I can't wait to see
what contrivance they come up with to explain how Rhame's character
obtained a Greek last name like Kojak. They couldn't
find a decent looking bald ethnic white person to play the role
or what?

Bear-Arms

Mentor
White Shogun said:
What do you think about "Ice Cube" playing the lead in the new "XXX" movie. Was Vin Diesel busy or what?

Same with making Ving Rhames the new "Kojak." I can't wait to see what contrivance they come up with to explain how Rhame's character obtained a Greek last name like Kojak. They couldn't find a decent looking bald ethnic white person to play the role or what?

Those movies are just updated copies of old white movies see: Johnson Family Vacation, My Baby's Daddy,The Preacher's Wife.. etc.. etc..

Nothing really original there, and nothing I'd waste my time seeing.

Bear-Arms

Mentor
Kaptain Poop said:
This is meant to be a short lived topic, but did anybody see ice cube's interview on our favorite station, ESPN? They actually asked him about racism in the NBA. Of course, he being a poor, black victim of society, said something to the effect that racism against blacks was still a big problem in the NBA! When asked to give an example, he mentioned all the "black guys" are playing on the court while all the "white guys" are sitting and watching. At first I thought he meant the fans but that didn't make any sense then I realized he was talking about the the white players religated to the bench. That right! White players getting less playing time is racist against blacks! He reveals what most black people believe - that no white guy should get paid to play sports not even on the bench - double exclamation point!!

I watched one NBA playoff game, and It was a Spurs game. There was this guy called Manu Ginobili, he was making players foul him, and he looked pretty good. They kept showing him on replay so he must be. Anyway I don't think a handful of white guys in a league where blacks are the majority can be called exactly racist.

bigunreal

Mentor
What about Cedric The Entertainer (yet another absurd, egotistical
black stage name) being cast as Ralph Kramden in The Honeymooners
movie? That one I couldn't believe, but it's true. I guess it's good
that Jackie Gleason isn't around to witness that. Of course, who knows,
maybe Gleason would have supported such nonsense. Any way you look at
it, it's a senseless casting decision and a disgrace to a very funny,
enduring television character.

Bear-Arms

Mentor
bigunreal said:
What about Cedric The Entertainer (yet another absurd, egotistical black stage name) being cast as Ralph Kramden in The Honeymooners movie? That one I couldn't believe, but it's true. I guess it's good that Jackie Gleason isn't around to witness that. Of course, who knows, maybe Gleason would have supported such nonsense. Any way you look at it, it's a senseless casting decision and a disgrace to a very funny, enduring television character.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Good thread guys. Ice Cube should definetely be a source of intellectual commentary.

ironfist

Guru
Thug ice cube made a rap song about killing Koreans.This is the scum the hollywood marxists are making action heroes.

Charlie

Guru
Blacks make up 20% of the ticket-buying audience (I've seen other reports claiming the actual figure is over 30%.). This guaranteed box office may explain why so many 'white' movies and television shows are remade as 'black' movies. And why so many productions have at least one black character even though the logic of the storyline doesn't call for it.

Ice Cube is a strange choice as a tough-guy character. If anything he seems short, fat and slow, though he does have that menacing frown. But who knows? Maybe he was in the Marines like Steve McQueen. Or was a world champion in karate like Chuck Norris. Or is a fanatical body builder like Stallone.

Or maybe he's 'tuff' simply because he's black, and everybody 'knows' blacks are mighty fearsome.

Bart

Hall of Famer
Have any of you ever had the unfortunate experience of watching a movie in a theatre filled with Africans? I did on two separate occasions. It was hideous, the idiots talk non stop and talk back to the screen actors just like a bunch of six year olds. Utterly pathetic.

White_Savage

Mentor
He seems to have adopted a more "family friendly" persona in some of his roles, thought it's disgusting that a guy who once sang "F*** the Police" is allowed to do so.* Could be because he finally realized his attempting to be a tough guy is ridiculous.

*Not that I don't agree with the sentiment to a certain degree, but no doubt for different reasons than Ice Cube, mainly having to do with the Police enforcing un-Constitutional infringments on my freedom to associate or not associate with who-the-hell-I-like-on-my-own-property, or my freedom peaceably bear such arms as I like and defend myself when justified...but I digress...

Bear-Arms

Mentor
Bart said:
Have any of you ever had the unfortunate experience of watching a movie in a theatre filled with Africans? I did on two separate occasions. It was hideous, the idiots talk non stop and talk back to the screen actors just like a bunch of six year olds. Utterly pathetic.

I can't stand anyone who talks during a movie, not that I go that often. I'm a tightwad,so I would of gotten very angry and told them to shut up. You can't have your money wasted by listening to someone in front row of you talk, its just not polite. I'm not a rude person, but I can be.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I think the same way about it as you Bear-Arms. I have experienced it to a somewhat less flagrant extent, and it is very annoying. It also shows how low the maturity and intelligence levels are of those people that do it.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
There's two ways around it.One is to go to a early
morning Matinee.Usually you will have the movie almost
all to yourself.The other is called the good old dvd,
stay at home.Ha.ha.Anyways,I was at one about 2 months
ago,and 3 guys got kicked out for talking too much.If
a few people complain to the ushers,they have the right
to remove them for disrupting the movie.You want to talk
about fireworks.lol.

ironfist

Guru
Who in their right mind would even go to the movies or rent a DVD these days. It's all anti-white, anti American Hollywood propaganda shown all over the world aimed at destroying our country.