I’ve had it

Troy_Bruno

Guys, I can't take it. I walked out of work. I'm home now. Hope I don't get fired.

The bad thing is, I gotta go back. Even if this is it for me.

I stopped by blockbuster on the way to work and rented a UFC fight with Chuck Liddell and St. Pierre beating hell out of guys. I told my boss to watch it, to see how white guys can hang. He said fine. Then I went to work bouncing.

But then, sure as sh*t, an hour into my shift, the old man pulled his crap again. Pulled me off the job. He lets me handle troublemakers who are white, but black guys he says are "too dangerous". He makes me come in the office and watch on the camera. He says if it's a black guy causing trouble, just keep them under surveillance till the cops come. It's his rule. That's his rule he told me when he first hired me and I thought he was kidding.

I can't stand it. He embarrasses the hell out of me, good money or no money. It's mortifying. Everytime I tell him he's full of crap, he starts in on Ali or Frazier or Matthew Sod or a million other black guys from the 70s or something I never even heard of. He says it ain't worth the risk. Coconut heads, he says. They got coconut heads. And lots of other "advantages". I call bullsh*t. I'm calling bullsh*t right now. Every since I found this site, it gave me the guts to walk from this old brainwashed idiot.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Give em' hell Tony!!!!

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Tony, your boss is full of horsesh--t!!!For starters, tell him to look at every weight classes champion for UFC & Pride (none are "African-American)! Most woodpiles are gutless turds without either a gun, knife or numbers/their "boyz". I've got a good pal (went to HS & played ball with) that bounces at an upper scale nightclub in Atlanta. They enacted a dress code to keep the "gansta" riffraff out. When my buddy tells these moolies they can't come in (due to dress code), they'll only lip off if there's 3-4+ of them. Even with their numbers, he's thrown 2-3 out at a time. Between him (6'5, 250) & me (6'8, 325), I'm sure we could take out a whole "posse" of thugs (sans their even-present "gat" or knife). Bottom line...your boss needs a dose of reality! Edited by: DixieDestroyer

Troy_Bruno

Thanks, guys.

Guess I'll go back tonite and see if I still have a job. If not, at least I'll get my movie back, if he's not gonna watch it. If I still have a job I will see to it he watches it and I'll get him some more vids of white guys kicking some ass, especially over black guys.

What the hell was it about the 70s that so many black guys were kicking ass back then? I mean, it totally warped this poor old white guy. He might as well cower before them

Alpha Male

Mentor
Troy,

the only advantages those black guys have over you is the you are unarmed. Maybe your boss is factoring in the fact that a higher percentage of blacks carry guns or knives,if that's the case I see his point. But somehow, I think he is just an old pussy who is scared sh*tless of them regardless of whether or not he thinks they have a weapon.

Get this, I was looking for a bouncing job. Most of them here in the city higher only blacks at the door...
smiley7.gif
Edited by: Alpha Male

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Alpha Male said:
Troy,

the only advantages those black guys have over you is the you are unarmed. Maybe your boss is factoring in the fact that a higher percentage of blacks carry guns or knives,if that's the case I see his point. But somehow, I think he is just an old pussy who is scared sh*tless of them regardless of whether or not he thinks they have a weapon.

Get this, I was looking for a bouncing job. Most of them here in the city higher only blacks at the door...
smiley7.gif

AM, you're right on the money partner. Most wanna-be "gangstas" always tote a weapon of some sort. They don't have the nards to go man to man. I played rec league basketball for years, and the saw the gang/numbers mentality "bravery" of these woodpiles. If they didn't have a big number advantage, there'd be no trash-talking, etc. They only get lippy when they had us white boys outnumbered 2X+. It's ALL about having numbers or a weapon with the cowardly "gangsta" types.

cutty

Guru
There is a book called "On Killing" by an Army Lt Colonel Grossman. In this book he writes that any animal, human or otherwise, when confronted witha dangerous situationhas 4 reactions: fight, flight, posture, or submit.

All animals posture in confrontations to make themselves seem bigger and scarier. Dogs growl and show their teeth. Cats turn sideways and hunch their backs up and hiss. Rattlesnakes shake their rattle. Male humans posture by talking sh*t, yelling, sticking their chests out. You get the point. The goal of posturing is to try to exert dominance and get the opponent to submit or choose flight before the fight takes place. This is commonly referred to as "punking out" or getting "punked out."

During the civil war, the confederate soldiers shrill rebel war cry was so intimidating that there were cases in which union soldiers literally fled their positions as the confederate soldiers closed in.Yelling louder and crazier madethemseem muchbigger and fierce than they actually were. It was all posturing, and many times an opponent can be psychologically defeated,and therefore they will submit or choose flight,with effective use of posturing.

What I see these days are people intimidated by this gangsta thug image, and are easily fooled by their "gangta"posturing to think the people who use it are much more fierce than they really are. Humans have the ability to sense fear, and they are emboldened when they do. But the aforementioned people are way too reliant on posturing to scare an opponent, andin my experience,if you don't show fear and posture right back, often times it will be them who choose to submit or flight. They rely way too much on whites being scared of them to exert dominance. Don't fall for "scary thug" routine. They're really all a bunch of cowards.Edited by: cutty

guest301

Hall of Famer
cutty said:
There is a book called "On Killing" by an Army Lt Colonel Grossman.  In this book he writes that any animal, human or otherwise, when confronted with a dangerous situation has 4 reactions:  fight, flight, posture, or submit.

All animals posture in confrontations to make themselves seem bigger and scarier.   Dogs growl and show their teeth.  Cats turn sideways and hunch their backs up and hiss.  Rattlesnakes shake their rattle.  Male humans posture by talking sh*t, yelling, sticking their chests out.  You get the point.  The goal of posturing is to try to exert dominance and get the opponent to submit or choose flight before the fight takes place.   This is commonly referred to as "punking out" or getting "punked out."  

During the civil war, the confederate soldiers shrill rebel war cry was so intimidating that there were cases in which union soldiers literally fled their positions as the confederate soldiers closed in.  Yelling louder and crazier made them seem much bigger and fierce than they actually were.   It was all posturing, and many times an opponent can be psychologically defeated, and therefore they will submit or choose flight, with effective use of posturing.

What I see these days are people intimidated by this gangsta thug image, and are easily fooled by their "gangta" posturing to think the people who use it are much more fierce than they really are.  Humans have the ability to sense fear, and they are emboldened when they do.  But the aforementioned people are way too reliant on posturing to scare an opponent, and in my experience, if you don't show fear and posture right back, often times it will be them who choose to submit or flight.  They rely way too much on whites being scared of them to exert dominance.  Don't fall for "scary thug" routine.  They're really all a bunch of cowards.[/QUOTE
That was a interesting post Cutty. I also find that when you look a person straight in the eye, they will often back down and not want to fight. It's important for a white person who is walking around in one of this country's big cities to walk upright, have good posture and not look down when you see a potential thug approaching. If they think you are weak, that's when they will attack.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Aragorn,
Your Inbox is full.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
cutty said:
There is a book called "On Killing" by an Army Lt Colonel Grossman.  In this book he writes that any animal, human or otherwise, when confronted with a dangerous situation has 4 reactions:  fight, flight, posture, or submit.

All animals posture in confrontations to make themselves seem bigger and scarier.   Dogs growl and show their teeth.  Cats turn sideways and hunch their backs up and hiss.  Rattlesnakes shake their rattle.  Male humans posture by talking sh*t, yelling, sticking their chests out.  You get the point.  The goal of posturing is to try to exert dominance and get the opponent to submit or choose flight before the fight takes place.   This is commonly referred to as "punking out" or getting "punked out."  

During the civil war, the confederate soldiers shrill rebel war cry was so intimidating that there were cases in which union soldiers literally fled their positions as the confederate soldiers closed in.  Yelling louder and crazier made them seem much bigger and fierce than they actually were.   It was all posturing, and many times an opponent can be psychologically defeated, and therefore they will submit or choose flight, with effective use of posturing.

What I see these days are people intimidated by this gangsta thug image, and are easily fooled by their "gangta" posturing to think the people who use it are much more fierce than they really are.  Humans have the ability to sense fear, and they are emboldened when they do.  But the aforementioned people are way too reliant on posturing to scare an opponent, and in my experience, if you don't show fear and posture right back, often times it will be them who choose to submit or flight.  They rely way too much on whites being scared of them to exert dominance.  Don't fall for "scary thug" routine.  They're really all a bunch of cowards.

Outstanding & accurate analysis. It's all about smoke & mirrors with 90% of the woodpiles. They're the self-proclaimed masters of trash-talk. My buddy (who bounces) says he doesn't play around, he'll warn them once & if they don't calm down, etc., he's literally drag/throw their asses out. He says if the swing at him or even threaten to do so, he'll open up on them. That's my personal policy as well, I never talk trash or bother anyone, but if somebody postures or threatens me, it's open-season on them. However (being married with 3 young'uns), I rarely go out much. Also, being 6'8 325 (330 after a good meal), I never get messed with.
smiley2.gif
Edited by: DixieDestroyer