Hyper Athletic

Europe

Mentor
There is a new term I heard for a black player. It's Hyper Athletic. This was used by Doris Burke during an NBA game yesterday. I wonder how many white players will be called that?

Has anybody else heard that term?

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
I've not heard it (prior to your post), but I have a term for such nonsense spewing Caste lackeys..."HyperHomo", as in their obvious desires to service their fawned after Caste "gods".
smiley11.gif
smiley7.gif

j41181

Master
Europe said:
There is a new term I heard for a black player. It's Hyper Athletic. This was used by Doris Burke during an NBA game yesterday. I wonder how many white players will be called that?

Has anybody else heard that term?
That's complete CRAP (like Rap)! What's next then, ULTRA athletic? Ultra fast? Can't these numskulls just watch their favorite athletes (practically black) in action without coming up with over-blown terms?

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Yeah, these names will just be applied to blacks. White guys are only "High motor", "overachievers", and other things like that. Because white guys are never athletic, according to the caste system.

waterbed

Mentor
we in europe have a bit caste.

I remembered they said of a black Tennis player(monfiels)black high jumper and of a 400 meter black hurdler ongeslepen diamant what means 'rough Diamond'
smiley36.gif

they said it of the 400 meter hurdler after he lost to a white.the reasen the white one won they said was he trained hard you can see it on how technical he went over the hurdles.
smiley36.gif