Hurricane Negro

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
I wonder if there will be calls for mandatory evacuation of cities like Detroit and L.A., et al, if polling data over the next two months indicate Obama is likely to lose the election? Hurricane Negro will sweep across every major city in the U.S. if Obama loses.

Hope the white folks and Koreans are stocking up on ammo. It would be interesting to see if there is a sharp increase in the purchase of guns and ammunition in the next month or two..

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Interesting stuff Shogun. No doubt it will be bad in some places if he loses. Probably sound like a zoo.

G

I was in Chicago last week and asked my friend, a local who grew up there, whether there would be a riot if Obama lost.

He said flatly "Yes."

I disagree about the LA though. I don't think people realize how Mexicanized LA really is. The black population in LA is way down. They have been pushed out of the city. The west coast gangster rap scene, for instance, has been obliterated demographically. This was a major business only 10 years ago, with Dr. Dre and Ice Cube pushing west coast gangster culture into American homes everywhere through MTV and radio. Today, this culture is almost completely gone, and gangster rappers don't come from California anymore. They have replaced by short fat brown guys listening to polka and working at McDonald's and Wal-Mart and Jiffy Lube.

LA is dramatically different today than it was during the 1992 riots. "South Central" is what the average person thinks of when they think of LA, but it's not like that at all. Due to the huge prison population and modern policy of essentially locking away every criminal forever, the LA murder rate is at it's lowest in 40 years.

darthvader

Guru
If it's going to be a hurricane then it better be a category 5. So to all the negroes out there if you are going to riot. BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!! BUT EXPECT PAYBACK!!!!!!!

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Interesting info, nevada. I was theoretically aware of the demographic changes in California, but had not seen or thought of the ramifications in any detail, as you have described.

I would expect Chicago to have worst rioting, considering it is Obama's home town. After all, he was a 'community organizer' there.
smiley36.gif

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
You know.. I was just thinking about it, blacks will probably riot if Obama wins, too.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
The situation only keeps getting worse and worse with blacks.The government needs to step and do something drastic. They can't continue to allow blacks to do whatever they want.

G

Should be pretty simple, if the state governors have the balls to call a state of emergency and allow the cops to do what is necessary. All these riots happen because the rioters know there is zero-consequence. State troopers take down a few people with rifles, and the streets clear, pretty simple equation.

Riddlewire

Master
What's all this "If Obama wins" and "If Obama loses" garbage?
When have they ever ceased rioting?

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Riddlewire said:
What's all this "If Obama wins" and "If Obama loses" garbage? When have they ever ceased rioting?

You're right! How could I have forgotten, it's been all over the news. Detroit is on fire right now, in Chicago they're moving the National Guard in to patrol the streets, and there is a war going on in Koreatown, with hundreds presumed dead and the police unable to stop it.

smiley29.gif
Edited by: White Shogun

white is right

Hall of Famer
White Shogun said:
You know.. I was just thinking about it, blacks will probably riot if Obama wins, too.
That's called a victory party. If you watched tv in the late 90's you saw these in Chicago....
smiley36.gif

darthvader

Guru
White shogun you're right. Blacks will go nuts if obama wins and even more nuts if he loses which could be the best thing to happen to whites. As far as I'm concerned the corporate military industrial complex have made their choice. I'll give you a hint it's the white guy. My advice to all of you is to sit back and enjoy the show because I'm sure about two weeks or a week before the election the republicans will dig up major dirt on obama. One thing is certain obama doesn't have to worry about white supremacists who should all support him. The corporate military industrial complex will bury obama without even lifting a rifle.

White Shogun said:
Hope the white folks and Koreans are stocking up on ammo. It would be interesting to see if there is a sharp increase in the purchase of guns and ammunition in the next month or two..

I think it would be a safe bet to assume that, Shogun.
Any time dangerous minorites are displaced from their natural habitat, ammunition supplies fly off the shleves like they're going out of style.

Realgeorge

Mentor
whiteathlete33 said:
The situation only keeps getting worse and worse with blacks.The government needs to step and do something drastic. They can't continue to allow blacks to do whatever they want.

Howdy Whiteathlete 33

"The government" will do nothing, and indeed is the source of allowing "blacks to do whatever they want." To fix this problem, it is YOU who needs to do something drastic. You might begin by joining the American Nationalist Union, if you haven't already, and making monetary contributions. And reading and making posts on the ANU discussion board. And check out the Constitution Party and the Ron Paul organization. And support Harry Bertram, a nationalist candidate for State Senate in West Virginia.

Why not? Then you can be a radical. A radical Pro-white radical. I will welcome you to the club!Edited by: Realgeorge

I don't know which will be worse: the riot to celebrate B. Hussein's victory or the riot when he loses.

BTW, the rioting really has not stopped. This summer, more Americans have been killed in Chicago than in Iraq.