Humor

booth

Mentor
Thanks for the humor Extra Point. We sure need more humor with what is going on around the country.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
In Historic First, WNBA Player Comes Out As Straight

In a development that many are calling the most stunning and brave thing to ever happen in the world of sports, a WNBA point guard has come out as heterosexual.

The player, Megan Frederickson, has been playing for the Portland Fire for the last four years. She's broken many records over her short career, becoming the first player to score three baskets in a game, the first player to go over sixty seconds without a total air ball, and the first player to play a whole game without bursting into tears. She even got a record twelve fans to tune in to one of her games.

But now, she's shattering her most significant barrier yet, becoming the first out heterosexual player in the league.

Frederickson came out to her fans and teammates in an emotional video posted to TikTok Thursday.

"I was staring at myself in the mirror and I suddenly realized I just can't hide who I am anymore," she said. "I have to be true to myself. I can't pretend to be a lesbian anymore just because it's what's expected of me. I'm sick of this homonormative culture in this league. It's time for me to really be me."

Frederickson's wife is broken up but says she understands and supports the player's choice to live out her truth in a heterosexual relationship.

CNN is currently combing through her social media history looking for old racist tweets.

https://babylonbee.com/news/in-historic-first-wnba-player-comes-out-as-straight

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
FZU741pWYAAcc1H

white lightning

Hall of Famer

I needed a good laugh again. This video is so mondern day trashy uneducated american normie culture. It's so funny and this video
never gets old. In reality it's so sad how much they've dumbed down our school systems all by design. Dumb people are easier to rule.

booth

Mentor
Hurricane Ian has been pounding us all day. I just didn't know how much until I looked outside.

Attachments

• 309380608_5611035328974070_6481553238818085065_n.jpg
    309380608_5611035328974070_6481553238818085065_n.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 4

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I have no problem with Russia teasing America for it's lack of morals. We are the modern day Sodom & Gomorah. The only way
our country will have a future is to eventually turn back to the ways of the past and start over. Very funny video and it's all true.

At this point in time many Americans for the first time in their lives would rather live in Russia than in America.

Gator Dad

Guru
This is something that was making the rounds of the internets in January 2009. Think back to what happened in January 2009 while you read this.

"An African-American man moves from his private residence to a much larger one owned not by him but by the taxpayers. Fences, alarms, and a team of highly trained security professionals shield this man from the general public as he adjusts to his new role. This is a monumental day of progress for our society. Many people thought this day would never come, particularly since in earlier years, this man was kept out of this house solely because of the color of his skin. But he is here now, where he belongs. Justice has been served.

And who is this man?

His name is O.J. Simpson."

SneakyQuick

Mentor
This is something that was making the rounds of the internets in January 2009. Think back to what happened in January 2009 while you read this.

"An African-American man moves from his private residence to a much larger one owned not by him but by the taxpayers. Fences, alarms, and a team of highly trained security professionals shield this man from the general public as he adjusts to his new role. This is a monumental day of progress for our society. Many people thought this day would never come, particularly since in earlier years, this man was kept out of this house solely because of the color of his skin. But he is here now, where he belongs. Justice has been served.

And who is this man?

His name is O.J. Simpson."
Also hilarious. Friggin Nordberg