Huerta v Guida

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
This fight will take place on December 8, live on (free) Spike TV, on 'The Ultimate Fighter Finale.'

Here's hoping Guida can derail the Huerta hype train.

Poacher

Mentor
I really hope Guida can do it.

Let's see how Huerta handles Guida's energy and tenacity.

nopictures

Guru
guida is crazy, his fight against tyson griffin was fun as hell to watch, especially when he got faceplanted into the mat. Of all the fighters Huerta's faced off against I consider Guida to probably be the most "legitimate" by a good degree :3

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Huerta v Guida up next! Anybody besides me watching the TUF Finale?

Round 1 - Guida dominated the first round. Huerta seemed to get the better of the stand up, but Guida hit harder, took him down with ease, and almost had a RNC at the end of the round. Huerta attempted a few subs that were easily reversed by Guida. I think Guida won round 1 but who knows how the judges will score it.

Round 1 - Guida

Round 2 - Huerta opens controlling the stand up, and BAM! Guida rocked him with a punch and took him down. Guida dominated the ground, Huerta got up and rocked Guida after several punches landed. Guida went for a takedown that was stuffed. Huerta was on his knees and Guida popped him with a hard uppercut that almost KO'd Huerta! The ref didn't stop the fight, Guida got mount but couldn't finish.

Round 2 - Guida

Round 3 - Huerta again dominates the standup. He hurts Guida, who attempts several weak take downs in defense. Guida is on the ground, Huerta takes his back and sinks the RNC.

Huerta by RNC. Edited by: White Shogun

nopictures

Guru
sh*tBALLS! the fact that f**ktard gives so much of his victory to "la raza" pisses me off to no end. Clay Guida is a f**king warrior and was no less entertaining to watch as usual. Roger Huerta had something to prove and he did, he is, begrudgingly so, a great fighter. That, however doesn't mean I can't wait for the day he get's his reconquista face knocked off.

JD074

Master
Great performance for two rounds, then gets caught. Damn. What do you guys think, was Guida too reckless, or was he just too gassed (which lead to him being reckless, especially on those takedown attempts?) He expended a lot of energy, especially at the end of round two. I think he punched himself out.

Yeah, that "la Raza" sh*t is so annoying. I'd like to see a white man say "the Aryan Race" and let's see what kind of reception he gets. This is all about marketing the sport to "Latinos" and it's so obvious and shameless. And the irony is that he's probably overwhelmingly of European ancestry. No, trolls, I'm not trying to "claim" him!
smiley36.gif
But just look at his face. Except for a little slanting of his eyes (which some white people have anyway,) he looks white.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
I don't think he gassed, I think he got rocked by the knees and then got further hurt trying to protect himself by shooting for weak takedowns.

I felt that if Guida had actually sat up and aimed his shots at Huerta's head at the end of the second round he'd have won by KO, instead of whaling away and hoping for a ref stoppage (another example of where the favored son might have been protected - I thought for sure Huerta was out and that the ref was going to stop the fight.)Edited by: White Shogun

jared

Mentor
It was a good fight. I was disappointed for Guida as he's always entertaining to watch. I was impressed with Huerta's ability to look serenely calm and composed throughout the fight. He's a good fighter. Can't wait til either one's next match.