How the Whole World is Run and it's always been the same people holding humanity down

All that Masonic symbology is weird. People who join them seem to be those types who can't stand on their own two feet. They almost seem to be possessed at a low level. Funny that every single astronaut who "walked on the Moon" were these guys. That's one way to keep things quiet. Imagine trying to start a business in a city controlled by them and the main competition is one of them.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
The Masons are an old Protestant social organization.

As a Protestant, I can tell you they are not the source of evil in this world.

They had a lot of influence at one time, but nowadays the Jews have replaced them.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The Masons are an old Protestant social organization.

As a Protestant, I can tell you they are not the source of evil in this world.

They had a lot of influence at one time, but nowadays the Jews have replaced them.

No one said they were the only ones. I know people that are involved and I know their ways. There are four main groups who control the world. The Free Masons and the Jesuits are two. I will let you guys figure out the other two. I would
imagine most people that post here know.

IRONGUARD

Guru
I think this group may even be - not fully human. These same people have been around for thousands of years. But, yeah, the Jews are a big part of this all. IMO