How do blacks survive thecold in Chicago, Detroit,

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Milwaukee, DC, St. Louis, Cleveland, Buffalo, etc?

I've always wondered about this. I'm White, and I hate the cold. The cold has penetrated my house these last 3 days, and it depresses me a bit.

I see that a lot of Northern negroes live in old, small houses and old rowhouses. I imagine that the cold penetrates those dwellings rather easily (maybe I'm wrong?). Is welfare and free heating oil keeping the negroes alive? Is that what's going on?

It amazes me that so many negroes live in a cold environment that I wouldn't want to live in...

Rise

Guru
As a Landlord in St Louis I have seen black ingenuity in action. If heat and electric aren't being supplied through entitlements there will most likely steal it. Either an extension cord being run from 4 houses down, or they will break into vacant homes and build a fire in the middle of the living room like cavemen after they have stolen all of the copper pipes. Just look what they have done to this once prosperous and beautiful city: http://www.builtstlouis.net/northside/map-overall.html

Realgeorge

Mentor
I'm thrilled when cold weather invades my part of USofA. It keeps Negro activity to a minimum! Blax stay in their rax when it's cold. Only those few willing to actually work a job will roll out of bed and slog through slush or snow.

Actually I adore the cold weather! But it has its limits. I've shoveled seven times since 5 February and I'm sore all over. There are 33 inches of snow in my little burg in the Mid-Atlantic area. But it's all worth it if it keeps the thieving violent Blax in their houses

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I was just reading an AP article that proudly noted that D.C. hasn't had a homicide in seven whole days, proving that cold and snowy weather has its positiveside.
smiley17.gif

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Blacks don't only hate the cold they hate water as well. I went on a deep sea fishing trip down in Belmar, NJ a few years ago. Out of the hundred or so people on the boat all were white. One black family came on the boat just before the trip was about to begin. I heard them mumbling something about it being dangerous on the boat and stating their dislike of water. They quickly left.
Edited by: whiteathlete33

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
whiteathlete33 said:
Blacks don't only hate the cold they hate water as well.  I went on a deep sea fishing trip down in Belmar, NJ a few years ago.  Out of the hundred or so people on the boat all were white.  One black family came on the boat just before the trip was about to begin.  I heard them mumbling something about it being dangerous on the boat and stating their dislike of water.  They quickly left.

I went deep-sea fishing with my dad when I was probably 13. It was about 75 whites and one black "man." His wigger frat-boy friends were "daring" him to bait the hook and cast out. When baiting the hook, he screamed in terror in a womanly fashion as the live bait squirmed out of his hand...and vomited over the side.

As the MSM / Z0G / PTB constantly maintains, yes, these are indeed the most highly developed, yet most rugged supermen to ever walk this earth. We should feel privileged living under the perpetual enslavement induced by their juvenile, slack-assed, lazy idiosyncrasies.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Thrashen said:
whiteathlete33 said:
Blacks don't only hate the cold they hate water as well. I went on a deep sea fishing trip down in Belmar, NJ a few years ago. Out of the hundred or so people on the boat all were white. One black family came on the boat just before the trip was about to begin. I heard them mumbling something about it being dangerous on the boat and stating their dislike of water. They quickly left.

I went deep-sea fishing with my dad when I was probably 13. It was about 75 whites and one black "man." His wigger frat-boy friends were "daring" him to bait the hook and cast out. When baiting the hook, he screamed in terror in a womanly fashion as the live bait squirmed out of his hand...and vomited over the side.

As the MSM / Z0G / PTB constantly maintains, yes, these are indeed the most highly developed, yet most rugged supermen to ever walk this earth. We should feel privileged living under the perpetual enslavement induced by their juvenile, slack-assed, lazy idiosyncrasies.

I don't understand how black aren't afraid to shoot each other, sell dope in the streets like it was candy, and commit armed robberies on a daily basis yet they are afraid of water. Rarely ever do I see a black family at the Jersey Shore or at any pools.

white is right

Hall of Famer
It's statistically proven that when cold weather snaps hit crime goes down in major cities. I swear when it's so cold your teeth feel like they are going to shatter and your parts feel like they will fall off, low level criminals make like Iguanas...Edited by: white is right

Westside

Hall of Famer
Cold temps are like low grade crytonite to the imported Africans. They avoid it like the plague.

When I used to ski in the locals mountain here, I knew two things. 1st that I would wipe at least once attempting the diamond runs. 2nd, that out of near a thousand skiers, I would look up and see only a couple of dark brown dots tumbling down the mountains, yelling profanities and speaking in exquisite ebonics, "dis here sh*t is hard and colda than a motha f**ka."
smiley36.gif

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Westside said:
Cold temps are like low grade crytonite to the imported Africans. They avoid it like the plague.

When I used to ski in the locals mountain here, I knew two things. 1st that I would wipe at least once attempting the diamond runs. 2nd, that out of near a thousand skiers, I would look up and see only a couple of dark brown dots tumbling down the mountains, yelling profanities and speaking in exquisite ebonics, "dis here sh*t is hard and colda than a motha f**ka."
smiley36.gif

smiley56.gif

Westside

Hall of Famer
Furthermore, in icy temptures, I used to laugh at the little affelets at school. While talking to them and trying to figure out what they were talking about, the snot from their noses and drool from their mouths would dry out. There faces turned into a glazed chocolate donuts in a matter of minutes.

Man, being next to the only white kid in grade school with the little negrits had its moments.

foreverfree

Mentor
Getting back to the OP's question, you know the Jew history, of how blacks flocked to northern cities (Kali too) in search of jobs during the so-called Good War. Also some of them are descendants of slaves who fled north on the Underground RR pre-WBTS.

BTW Harriet Tubman, who was from Dorchester Co., MD and founded the URR, is immortalized in a parklet next to the Amtrak station in Wilmington, DE (and that station is wedged between Mike King Blvd. and Red Rosa Drive).
smiley5.gif

John

Blacks stay home. I enjoy working on cold days because of this.

Realgeorge

Mentor
Thrashen said:

Howdy Thrashen! You've made an excellent post! A man after my own heart.

So the Black dude even BARFED when baiting up the hook. Imagine that.

I enjoy the look of TERROR on the face of a lone '***** entering a train full of White Men on a freezing cold day.Edited by: Realgeorge

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
"BTW Harriet Tubman, who was from Dorchester Co., MD and founded the URR, is immortalized in a parklet next to the Amtrak station in Wilmington, DE (and that station is wedged between Mike King Blvd. and Red Rosa Drive)."

Harriet Tubman did not start the underground railroad. It was started, financed and managed by white abolitionists. Tubman did have her merits and worked hard for her race. But, as usual, blacks get credit for something white men (even if misguided) created.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
By the way, I love cold weather and almost never get cold. I also love, dark, drizzly days. This is no joke or act. I just feel better and more upbeat on a cold gloomy day. I go over to northern England every 2 years or so and when the locals ask why I am there I say "for the weather." They think I am joking but I really do love cold, rainy weather.

If I were single I would move to Buffalo or Minneapolis but I hear blacks are rampant in those areas.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Liverlips said:
By the way, I love cold weather and almost never get cold. I also love, dark, drizzly days. This is no joke or act. I just feel better and more upbeat on a cold gloomy day. I go over to northern England every 2 years or so and when the locals ask why I am there I say "for the weather." They think I am joking but I really do love cold, rainy weather.

If I were single I would move to Buffalo or Minneapolis but I hear blacks are rampant in those areas.

That's pretty odd Liverlips. Winter and rainy days are depressing for me and everyone I know.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
LL & WA33, my favorite season is Fall...due to football & hunting seasons, & the GA humidity cooling down. My 2nd favorite season is Winter, as I'm "build" for the cold...with a (quasi)polar bear build.
smiley2.gif
As a kid, summer was always my favorite (no school, swimming, fishing, camps, etc.); however it's currently my least favorite due to the oppressive Georgia summer heat & humidity.
smiley11.gif

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Back in the '80s I used to take a bus to work that went through Pittsburgh's Hill District, that city's biggest and best known ghetto. During very cold weather nary a black would be seen anywhere, whereas on the hottest summer days they could often be seen sporting overcoats, wool hats, shower caps, etc.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Blacks main way of transportation is the bus or on foot. There is no arguing that fact. Being situated in between Milwaukee and Chicago we get our fair share of minorities. Mexicans for the most part mind their business. Blacks are the ones that ride through my neighborhood with 3kids to one bike. An hour later on their way back home, all three have bikes, imagine that. When me and my brother were younger(3 yrs ago or so)we used to stand outside by our bikes and make sure they saw us as they rode past. One of the only benfits of a Wisconsin winter is that they stay dormant. I love the Summer, but I know the hood rats come out!Edited by: celticdb15

foreverfree

Mentor
Liverlips said:
"BTW Harriet Tubman, who was from Dorchester Co., MD and founded the URR, is immortalized in a parklet next to the Amtrak station in Wilmington, DE (and that station is wedged between Mike King Blvd. and Red Rosa Drive)."

Harriet Tubman did not start the underground railroad. It was started, financed and managed by white abolitionists. Tubman did have her merits and worked hard for her race. But, as usual, blacks get credit for something white men (even if misguided) created.

OK, thanks. Makes sense. When, Lord, when will the brainwashing end?
smiley19.gif

John

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
Back in the '80s I used to take a bus to work that went through Pittsburgh's Hill District, that city's biggest and best known ghetto. During very cold weather nary a black would be seen anywhere, whereas on the hottest summer days they could often be seen sporting overcoats, wool hats, shower caps, etc.

smiley36.gif
Ah yes the old shower cap. What a fashion statement!!!