Houston Barbecue

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
The same thing happened to a whole family who were friends of my family in 1990 in Mississippi. They werebeing robbed when they gothome from church one nightand came in on the two blacks. They did all kinds of unspeakable things to their little girl, who was my first cousin's classmate. They did unspeakable things to all of them before burning their house down on top of them. Where are the 2 pieces of trash that did it? Still in Parchman on death row, but they'll only die of old age. They aren't even finished with appeals yet. Their trials and appeals have cost my home county loans and tax hikes just to pay for it.

A19 year old white college kidfrom just down the road got murdered by 2 black thugs for no reason at all.That was in 2003 and as far as I know, they haven't even had the trial yet. Those guys will probably get off for less than the other 2 guys did.

Yeah, don't ask me about justice,because I wouldn'tknow what you are talking about.I ride by where that family used to live every time I'm back there and just sit and stare at the bare spot of ground where their house used to sit just to remind myself of the reality of where I'm from. Edited by: Colonel_Reb

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Colonel_Reb said:
The same thing happened to a whole family who were friends of my family in 1990 in Mississippi. They were being robbed when they got home from church one night and came in on the two blacks. They did all kinds of unspeakable things to their little girl, who was my first cousin's classmate. They did unspeakable things to all of them before burning their house down on top of them. Where are the 2 pieces of trash that did it? Still in Parchman on death row, but they'll only die of old age. They aren't even finished with appeals yet. Their trials and appeals have cost my home county loans and tax hikes just to pay for it.

A 19 year old white college kid from just down the road got murdered by 2 black thugs for no reason at all. That was in 2003 and as far as I know, they haven't even had the trial yet. Those guys will probably get off for less than the other 2 guys did.

Yeah, don't ask me about justice, because I wouldn't know what you are talking about. I ride by where that family used to live every time I'm back there and just sit and stare at the bare spot of ground where their house used to sit just to remind myself of the reality of where I'm from.

Col.Reb, the "justice system" is a total joke. 40-50 years ago, those woodpile vermin would be strung up with a good hemp rope (like they deserve). The downwards spiral began when the "Supremes" overturned capital punishment. There's no way these convicted monsters should be sitting on Death Row for years on end (all subsidized by taxpayer dollars)!

Bronk

Mentor
Well, when I clicked on this thread I thought it might have something to do with Goode Company or Red River BBQ Co. ...

This is all over the news down here, as you might suspect.

Blech.

nhl411

Guru
i left a comment on that msg board...cant believe some of the BS they say though

A recipe for a Houston BBQ: Take the childlike mind of the typical negro, add the negative influences that permeate our society, mix well, wait.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Run Stuffing LB said:
A recipe for a Houston BBQ: Take the childlike mind of the typical negro, add the negative influences that permeate our society, mix well, wait.

RSLB, I call that a "recipe for disaster"!!!
smiley2.gif

Angelcynn

Guru
Yea Don I just read that in the newspaper this morning! It's so disgusting that it made the newspapers over the other side of the pond here in the UK! Mind you, I've heard of white cannibals aswell, and Chinese. There's still cannibal tribes in remote parts of Africa and South America, and I wouldn't be suprised about Asia either.

People who do this in the western world normaly have phychological problems which is no suprise.

LabMan

Mentor
Reb,

As you head west from Pittsburgh,Pa to Weirton,Wva,there are markers dotting a hillside showing the location of the murders of two White college students several years ago.

Two blacks broke into their dorm room at a Catholic university in Steubenville Oh.,forced them to commit sex acts on each other,robbed them,kidnapped them,and headed toward Pittsburgh.

They stopped along the way,marched them up a hill,and shot both in the head,killing them instantly.Both still are locked up,and are expected to get life terms.Press coverage,minimal!

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
LabMan said:
Reb,

As you head west from Pittsburgh,Pa to Weirton,Wva,there are markers dotting a hillside showing the location of the murders of two White college students several years ago.

Two blacks broke into their dorm room at a Catholic university in Steubenville Oh.,forced them to commit sex acts on each other,robbed them,kidnapped them,and headed toward Pittsburgh.

They stopped along the way,marched them up a hill,and shot both in the head,killing them instantly.Both still are locked up,and are expected to get life terms.Press coverage,minimal!

There was a white young man killed by 2 blacks back home in the Mississippi Delta in 2003, and as far as I know, they haven't even had a trial yet. It truly sickens me, and I guess thats why I have a tough time staying home for any length of time now. Too much injustice, and I know it first hand.