Hopkins racist comments

G

Tartan Pride said:
johnnyboy said:
12. "Ricky Hatton got jobbed!!! Fight was stopped WAYY TOO Early"

haha. they got us on that one
smiley9.gif
, but whatever. the word is spreading and thats whats important!

That is pretty G-D funny.

Limp wrist and TP here, slapping each other on the ass and giggling. Meanwhile more rational antis get banned immediately, and my thread gets locked. Is this place turning into yet another politically corrected gay wigger boxing forum like all the others?

ww

johnnyboy

Guru
jaxvid said:
Tartan Pride said:
johnnyboy said:
12. "Ricky Hatton got jobbed!!! Fight was stopped WAYY TOO Early"

haha. they got us on that one
smiley9.gif
, but whatever. the word is spreading and thats whats important!
That is pretty G-D funny.

You guys may want to go over there, I think they still got room for a couple of more.
smiley2.gif

hahah. good one jaxvid! i browsed their site but my ebonics isnt what it used to be, and i have no clue what half their posts are saying. besides, steve nash is my fav. player and talking about nash on a black forum is like using the N word at an NBA allstar game...you can do it but its at your own risk.
smiley36.gif

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Wiggers are usually tiny, weak and scared. In other words, they are little boys.

Perhaps, they are what they are not so much because they like blacks, but because they are deathly afraid of the tough and dominant White man and all that he represents.

For they are incarnations of weakness and irrelevance; for White strength/White Power, undying determination and intensity is the complete opposite of what they represent or could ever be; this reminder of their own feebleness must be destroyed -- be it by blacks, Eskimos, or whatever is convenient.

You see, if Whites are "proven" to be weak, these wiggers or self-haters can look in the mirror and say, "see, why should I even try to be tough when it isn't possible?" They can only accept themselves if all Whites are weak like them.

So, stay strong brother's and let's make them wiggers squirm!!

So let me get this straight: A white athlete is supposed to respect any athlete of another race when he speaks to the media, but blacks can say what they really feel (or talk crap to get attention) and get away with it?

I know the conditioning of society has been carefully planned and a long time coming, but still it's hard for anyone with an ounce of objective reason to fathom. Should what applies to one side of the 'equation' apply to the other? Or are liberals just pulling everyone's leg when they use words like "equal", etc.?

It makes me want to yell "shut up" when hearing these clowns complain about racism against them.

In fact, I'll "go on record" and say there hasn't been a negative use of stereotypes towards blacks in the past 50 years, maybe even 100. The baloney about "racism" against black QBs and hockey players is due to the fact that blacks are so bad at these two, that even all the positive stereotypes in the world can't mask their substandard performances at QB or any position in hockey.

They're good enough to get by in other sports, so as to make the positive athletic profiling of their race seem truthful and valid. Plus their antics on and off the field keep news shows like "Sportscenter" on the air. Everyone tunes in to hear about the latest stunt some black athlete pulled; who got arrested; and how many hookers, drugs and gang members were involved; so on and so forth.
Edited by: FieldThrower