Holocaust Museum Shooting

Menelik

Mentor
It looks like some nut case tried to shoot up the Holocaust Museum:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31208188/?GT1=43001

Ironically he is linked to Stormfront which is probably giving some of the posters over there a headache:

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?p=5169154

Not that I would be worried about it but I'm glad that I don't belong to that site.
smiley3.gif
IMHO places like that attract the wrong type of people for the wrong type of reasons. Any comments?

C Darwin

Mentor
total false flag.

this happens right as the adl's hate crime legislation is poised to run through congress.

i call BS

dwid

Hall of Famer
strange how plenty of sites say he is 89 or 90 years old but msnbc says hes 88, like he planned it to be that way or something to mean something significant. My guess he was probably senile. Apparently he shot some guards and thats it, even though they try to mention there were plenty of schoolchildren there to try and imply that he would have shot children if he could have.

"It is well guarded by armed security officers and all visitors have to pass through metal detectors as they enter. "

How does an old man get around with a long rifle at a heavily guarded place?

just a way for the media to remind us that there are "crazy white supremacists who want to kill everybody" and if someone doesnt fit into their mold of a pc kiss ass then he might fall under that list.

They dont want to have any grey area, its all black and white. You can't be a white person proud of your heritage wanting equality without being a hate monger, even though their are plenty of people with racial pride that arent hate mongers.

When people hear of White Pride they automatically think of nazi skinheads and people like this who shoot up a holocaust museum. Its ridiculous.

Menelik

Mentor
C Darwin said:
total false flag.

this happens right as the adl's hate crime legislation is poised to run through congress.

i call BS

Who specifically do you think is running the operation?

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
C Darwin said:
total false flag.

i call BS

The hate crime bill was passed in the House and is waiting in the Senate. Its been there for over a month, which is somewhat surprising.
<div></div>
<div></div>

Menelik

Mentor
I know. I was just wondering if C Darwin did.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
I read about the guy. Seems like a nice fellow. Don't like the museum thing though, lots better ways to go out then that.

Solomon Kane

Mentor
this does reek of a false flag, or at least a set-up of some kind,... an 89 year oldright wingweb- sitegeek suddenly desires to go lethal?

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
False flag from the word go. Probably a PsyOp of some sort...aimed to be leveraged for more Orwellian crackdown on freedom loving Americans. This is fodder for the spirit of Napalitano/DHS targeting those who want Constitutional adherence, protection of U.S. sovereignty, borders, etc. They'll use this as a pretext for more aggression against Americans!

Menelik

Mentor
DixieDestroyer said:
False flag from the word go. Probably a PsyOp of some sort...aimed to be leveraged for more Orwellian crackdown on freedom loving Americans. This is fodder for the spirit of Napalitano/DHS targeting those who want Constitutional adherence, protection of U.S. sovereignty, borders, etc. They'll use this as a pretext for more aggression against Americans!

Anything is possible I guess but the problem with this being a false flag is that this guy had a LONG history of involvement with white supremacy. Also he was 89 years old. He doesn't exactly fit the profile of a Manchurian candidate. Never-the-less this incident is going to give the current administration the juice to go after white nationalist groups with a vengeance.

Everything's a false flag, right?

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Personally, I dont think this was a "set-up" of any kind.

I mean, I'm paranoid...but to suggest that a man with the racial history of Von Brunn (and who served 6 years in a federal prison) would ever be a puppet for the government is laughable. I've heard of him before (on the internet, naturally)....he seems to be a lone wolf-type of activist. He's a brilliant writer, and has a very high IQ. That being said, I still have no clue why he would do this....and in such a reckless, stupid, unplanned fashion. Like Jax said, a guy this intelligent could have have done something more amazing or extravagant to prove his point.

I'm not sure if by "false flag" you guys are suggesting that Von Brunn was hypnotized / brainwashed / re-programmed into doing this so that the powers-that-be could more easily prove right-wing hatred is a reality?Edited by: Thrashen

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
This country has long been a pressure cooker socially. Toss in an ongoing economic depression with no end in sight and it's likely increasing numbers of people will snap. A couple of months back there were mass murder sprees around the country in the period of a week. Unfortunately frustration and bad times will continue to send people over the brink.

Just look at all the predictions even from establishment sources of protests and riots as the bad times continue. I downloaded a BBC story the other day -- "World Bank Warns of Social Unrest." "The head of the World Bank has warned that the global economic crisis could lead to serious social upheaval," said Robert Zoellick, head of the World Bank. "In my opinion, in this context, nobody really knows what is going to happen and the best one can do is be ready for any eventuality." Doesn't exactly sound like he's oozing confidence about things remaining stable.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I agree Don. People are really anxious about things right now and some of them are doing some strange things. As long as the economy continues to tank, and I believe it will, things like what you mentioned will only become more common.

guest301

Hall of Famer
Menelik said:
DixieDestroyer said:
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div> </div>
<div> </div>
<div>Anything is possible I guess but the problem with this being a false flag is that this guy had a LONG history of involvement with white supremacy. Also he was 89 years old. He doesn't exactly fit the profile of a Manchurian candidate. Never-the-less this incident is going to give the current administration the juice to go after white nationalist groups with a vengeance.</div>

I agree with you, Menelik. No way this is a false flag although I think the Obama administration and libs would love to see this kinda stuff happen more and more so they can continue to crackdown and take away our liberties and freedoms. This guy is a nut who harmed his cause more in two minutes of murderous stupidity than he ever accomplished for his cause the previous thirty years.

The Hock

Master
I don't see any false flag here. I see a very elderly man with extreme personality traits who spent too much time on his computer to the point of murderous obsession, and he finally went off the deep end.

Now he's given the left wing thought police a sort of mini 9-11 they can use to "take away our liberties and freedoms" as guest301 says. And we all know they're working on it right now.

C Darwin

Mentor
False flag / Mossad thread on Stormfront.

I realize that this may be viewed as insensitive by some, but my objective is to be objective.

My point is that the timing, location, target and facts sprrounding this incident are exceptionally suspicious, given the zionists penchant for "producing" these type things at the appropriate moment in time, to further their ambitions.

1) Timing: Congress is debating hate-crime legislation which israelis and jews are particularly interested in, due to their desire to destroy freedom of speech.

2) Location: The District of Criminals, close to congress' doorways, sending the clear message that the hate crime legislation is necessary for them to protect themselves, giving more weight to the zionists in congress' rants.

3) Target: The holohoax museum, which is the jew/israeli focus and that which they wish congress would focus on too. Obviously Von Brunn wasn't there to shoot a black armed guard, he must have been after jews. Fortunately, all the jews were unavailable for target practice.

4) Facts: Here is Von Brunn, supposedly a well trained white supremacist, who, without any real preparation, walks in off the street, carrying a rifle, and shoots and is shot by a security guard.
a) He wasn't challenged for the rifle.
b) He had no idea whether jews would be available to shoot.
c) There are 70 armed security guards (cameras?) and countless visitors, yet nobody saw anything.
d) Immediately, he is labeled by the media as a white, anti-semitic, supremacist, bent on making his own holocaust (a real one).

Argument:
This is far too pat, it is too perfect, just like so many mossad false flag ops. It is timed to affect members of congress at a critical time in history, when they are debating limitations on free speech and thought.

We may never know the truth, but I personally don't buy it. These are the same people who murdered JFK, Lincoln, and brought us 9/11. The same people who brought us into WWI & WWII, and who now seek WWIII and world domination. This legislation has no purpose but to limit criticism of their criminal acts and plans.

If anyone is offended by this post, I appologize.

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=608979

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Menelik said:
Your link didn't work. Heres the correct one:

http://www.nickelrant.com/rants/090610rant.htm

I tend to believe that it wasn't a false flag but everyone is entitled to think what they want.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occam's_Razor

Occam's Razor is a good point, Menelik. butthatpostulateleads me to believesomethingdoesn't jive with the stories being circulated by the media (which surely surprises no one) ...

on the one hand, we're told this guy is an armed-to-the-teethevil genius. evil to be sure, but a very intelligent, serious threat to the "American" way of life who has spent his whole life seething with anger and developing strategies to thwart his enemies.

on the other hand, we have an obvious moron who walks into a museum intent on a "jewish killing spree" carrying only a .22 rifle (hardly the premier weapon of choice for would-be killers, in both caliber and type of gun. anyone who's familiar with firearms knows that a pistol, sawed-off shotgun, or any assortment of guns would be more effective for a shoot 'em up scenario), doesn't even fire at a singlejew,nor apparently have any sort ofplan at all. additionally, it is a deadly shooting in one of the most secure museums in the world, with literally dozens of armed guards, hundreds of security cameras, and countless "witnesses" with personal cameras ... butnone of them apparently saw the man shooting.atleast, to my knowledgeno video has been released or mentioned.

i'm not making any rush to judgment on this dreadful incident, because unless i've missed a large portion of information, things don't appear to add up. one should remember just a few days ago the set-up of those moronic negroes by the FBI with the fake C-4 and so forth. while this old man is certainly not a puppet to do the government's bidding, it's not beyond the scope of possibility that we're not being told the whole truth. U.S.S. Liberty, Pearl Harbor, 9-11 anyone?

just my two cents.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
The MSM is reporting Vonn Brunn shot six million people at the museum.

It sounds inflated to me but I wouldn't want to be accused of a hate crime.

The MSM says his is a right wing fanatic. I read a few things he wrote. He seems closer to BHO's mentor Rev Wrong.
I think the terms righ wing and left wing are obsolete. We need new terms, but don't ask me what they are.

Menelik

Mentor
jaxvid said:
His son wishes his father would have died instead of the negro guard. Nice.

Son wishes Dad was dead instead of black guy

I can understand that. While I never wished him dead my pops, RIP, brought a lot of shame to my family by his actions. As for the guard does his color really matter? He was probably just an average joe holding down a job.

guest301

Hall of Famer
Menelik said:
jaxvid said:
His son wishes his father would have died instead of the negro guard. Nice. Son wishes Dad was dead instead of black guy
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div> </div>
<div>I can understand that. While I never wished him dead my pops, RIP, brought a lot of shame to my family by his actions. As for the guard does his color really matter? He was probably just an average joe holding down a job.</div>

Another solid post Menelik that I am in agreement with you on. If this guy was a family member of mine and he did something like that, I would be ashamed as well. I wouldn't probably wish his death but I know where the son is coming from. The black security guard that got shot was opening the door for that loon. Just because I feel bad for this black guy and his family doesn't change the fact that I know there are alot more black men killing white men and raping white women than the reverse. The crime we are talking about in this thread is more a exception to the rule than anything else.