Have my family in your prayers.

fjsdlra

This is my first time writing here so Iam not exactly sure where to post this.But since this is not sports related I thought I would post it under this area of the forum.

I have been visiting this website for several months and after reading the articles and posts,I find it good to know that at least some people in this world have some sense and are not brainwashed by the media and what society tells them they should think.

Anyway,last week my mother was murdered by 3 black thugs during a robbery in the store where she worked.She didn't make much money and was barely getting by paying the bills.They robbed the place for a small amount of money.Unfortunately since they were under age,they cannot get the death penalty but may get life in prison without parole.Iam hoping they at least get that.

This was gang related and things like robbery,murder,and rape by them are getting worse and worse here.And the police won't even go into the worst neighborhoods here.They are obviously too scared
smiley7.gif
It's only another sign that this country that we live in is getting worse.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Can you provide a link to an online newspaper or TV station that is covering this heinous crime?

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Thank you for the link. My condolences to you and your family in your time of loss.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I am truly sorry for the loss of your mother, fjsdlra.

C Darwin

Mentor
Interesting how there are no pics of the victim. The perps have obvious black names, but Janice King could be either.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
C Darwin said:
Interesting how there are no pics of the victim. The perps have obvious black names, but Janice King could be either.

It's because it's the anti-White (Associated Press) and it's sole purpose is to deceive the average White when it comes to the real nature of this, and many other, crimes. They figure most people won't do the very little work that it takes to discover the race of the victim.

She is WHITE --

Posted 11-10-2007 09:01 AM Hide Post
Baller, I don't think the term "black boys" fits the crime. Once a boy uses a gun to murder a 62 year old woman for $70.00 he is then classified as a man in my eyes. No matter what race or color the thugs are, they should be dealt with in a swift manner and their punishment should fit the crime, death!
Someone mentioned this being a hate crime. I can't recall one time when a black kills a white the case going to court as a "hate crime". If someone knows of one I would like to read about it. If this was three white thugs killing an old black woman, the black community would be more vocal than the white community as been, so far at least. We should all pack the court rooms anytime any of these three appear to show our support for the lady that was killed and her family. It's time we take our streets back from the thugs and drug dealers...

[url]http://community.gadsdentimes.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3291074 365/m/6291085666/p/12[/url]

There's no reason for me, or anyone frankly, to read all the posts because there are just too many dumbf**ks who are IN LOVE with the term WHITE TRASH and who use self-hating, fallacious arguments like "Whites commit crimes too."

In a racial nation like Japan, most of the small amount of crime that occurs is Japanese-on-Japanese, and that is completely acceptable -- and they know they have it very good. They wouldn't change the situation and definitely wouldn't want their nation to become AFRICANIZED.

In a WHITE NATION -- There would only be WHITE-ON-WHITE crime. (And it wouldn't be an epidemic)

In a BLACK NATION -- There would only be BLACK-ON-BLACK crime.

This post was about confirming the racial component of this heinous crime, and I needed to add a few relevant things.

Your mother won't be forgotten.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Sorry for your loss. I'll say a prayer for your mom.

They pretty much do what they want to us and we mostly take it and smile. And THEY call US devils.

guest301

Hall of Famer
I am very sorry for your loss and have said a prayer on behalf of you and your family.

fjsdlra

Thanks for your prayers

My mother was white and I feel that if this had been 3 whites killing a black woman there would have been much more of an uproar about it from the community.But I chose not to read the paper when there were articles about it.The newspaper featured the pictures of the 3 blacks but the race of my mom was not mentioned.So there were lots of people who did not know.

Anyway we will do everything we can to keep these thugs locked up.

And for those who say there are whites who do the same type things,I have one suggestion....Walk through a poor white neighborhood and then walk through a poor black neighborhood.Which do you come out of without being robbed?The answer is obvious....

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I am very sorry about your loss. This is what our failed goverment is putting us through. We need segragation again for the safety of our children and families. 15000 rapes and 3000 murders against whites every year by blacks. The government sits back and tells us about equality and promotes affirmitive action while the white race suffers.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Sad news I hope this doesn't put your life in a wrong direction. I hope you have a strong family safety net...

Solomon Kane

Mentor
My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family. May God grant peace and happiness to the soul of your mother.