Happy Thanksgiving 2014

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Happy Thanksgiving to all y'all good folks at CF! :)

Ye olde Destroyer from Dixieland is thankful (for starters) my Lord & Savior Jesus Christ, God's Holy Word (KJB/AV), my beautiful family, my Godly, traditional upbringing, me/my family's health, my White ancestors, a fair plus IQ, racial & political awareness, a few good friends (including our CF brother Colonel Reb :) & a good job. God bless y'uns! :)

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Happy Thanksgiving Caste Footballers!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Happy Thanksgiving to all my racially aware white brothers who know the score.

I am grateful for this forum and hope that in the next year we see more members join and begin going on the offensive in fighting the caste system.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Happy Thanks Giving to the real ppl that transformed this land into the county that it still is. We all know of the miscreants and interloopers that create havoc. I can only hope what happened 3 weeks ago will be a spring board to turn back this BS that Dems what to promote now. Really, if JFK were alive today he would say, "WTF, not on my watch"! Really a lot of Whitel elite playing on negroes, illegal immigrants and stupid white drones to kept them in power, while the country slides down the ****ter.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Happy Thanksgiving to all y'all good folks at CF! :)

Ye olde Destroyer from Dixieland is thankful (for starters) my Lord & Savior Jesus Christ, God's Holy Word (KJB/AV), my beautiful family, my Godly, traditional upbringing, me/my family's health, my White ancestors, a fair plus IQ, racial & political awareness, a few good friends (including our CF brother Colonel Reb :) & a good job. God bless y'uns! :)

I appreciate your post, DixieDestroyer, and I have much to be thankful for as well, including your friendship. Let none of us ever fail to be thankful for what we have. :) A belated Happy Thanksgiving to every CFer!