Happy New Year CF!

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Wishing all my fellow CF'ers a safe, productive, blessed & Happy 2009!
smiley1.gif
smiley10.gif

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Although I've already posted it in the Merry Christmas thread, Happy New Year to everyone at CF!
smiley32.gif
The entire Christmas break was a crazy one for the Reb family, but I am looking forward to a great 2009!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I'd like to see everyone who supports Caste Football make a New Year's commitment to post here as often as possible. We get a good bit of traffic to the boards, and the busier the board is the more traffic there is. A lot of people are interested in what we have to say!

Caste Football is having an effect. We don't have a TV network or any resources at all to speak of, but we have truth on our side and that's a powerful weapon. Unlike the political side of things, there's always positive news when it comes to sports and white athletes. This is a Cause, one where we can make a real difference. Not to be overly dramatic, but the potential is there to change the course of events. What can be more inspirational than knowing that? Don't ever stay down, let's keep up the good work.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
I'll make that commitment Don. I'd love to see more great white athletes in the near future.
smiley1.gif
Let's do all we can to try and topple the Caste System.

Happy New Years to all here at Caste Football!
smiley4.gif
smiley32.gif

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
what you guys said.
smiley32.gif

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Right on Don!
smiley20.gif

Let's stay committed to make 2009 and the years to come memorable for our good cause.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I agree gentlemen and will continue to post here as often as I can.

Don, I will commit to making more posts here in 09 than I have in my previous two years combined. The more information we have here the better. This site has great potential to inform others. The word really needs to get out. This site really needs to get out in the college campuses.

Not only to get new younger posters on here, but also to spread this information to the athletes there. I have told D1 players about this site, I know Colonel_Reb has through the CF Myspace page, and I hope we can get the word out to others. There would be many intersted in this site, I just think the don't know about it, and many would be scared to be here.

I think it is very important to keep up with the times. Blogs are extremely popular, and the number one way to keep popularity is updating frequently. There have been many great blog posts to the main site, we just need to get updated at least once a day, and include links that are relevent to the success of white athletes. To accomplish this, we will all have to contribute more articles for the blog posts, but I guarantee the more that are posted, the more visitors we will get.

Most of all, Don thanks for all the work you have done with this site, and I'm glad to see your committment in making this a real influence in society. Happy 2009, and let's break down this caste system!