Happy Kwanzaa !!

Realgeorge

Mentor
Howdy GroundFighter! Happy Kwanzaa!

You're close, very good your geography skills! I live in the hideous triangle between Filthadelphia, Ball-mer, Richmond, and DeeCee the Sin City. In a putrid little berg called Weaselville, MD. It USED to be nice, say in 1965.

Surely your corner of Michigan was really nice some years ago as well

Realgeorge said:
Howdy GroundFighter! Happy Kwanzaa!

You're close, very good your geography skills! I live in the hideous triangle between Filthadelphia, Ball-mer, Richmond, and DeeCee the Sin City. In a putrid little berg called Weaselville, MD. It USED to be nice, say in 1965.

Surely your corner of Michigan was really nice some years ago as well

LOL...yeah, my knowledge of where all the ghettos are in this country is unmatched. But George, I don't live in Michigan, I'm from Jersey.
smiley4.gif

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Dec 26, 2013

RNC Statement Commemorating Kwanzaa
Posted December 26, 2013

WASHINGTON – Republican National Committee (RNC) Chairman Reince Priebus and RNC Co-Chairman Sharon Day released the following statement commemorating Kwanzaa:

“I want to extend my best wishes to all who are celebrating Kwanzaa,” said Chairman Priebus. “For families coming together to mark the occasion, I hope it is a joyous time of celebration with loved ones–and a time of meaningful reflection ahead of the New Year.”

“From December 26 through January 1, many families will take time to celebrate African culture and history. Kwanzaa is a wonderful opportunity for all of us to honor the importance of family and community, and it reminds us of the great diversity in America. Happy Kwanzaa!” said Co-Chairman Day.

You can see George W. Bush's 2008 Kwanzaa pander here. Also, Ann Coulter's annual column on the principles of Kwanzaa has this telling phrase: "When Karenga was asked to distinguish Kawaida, the philosophy underlying Kwanzaa, from "classical Marxism," he essentially said that, under Kawaida, we also hate whites. "

http://www.vdare.com/posts/rnc-on-kwanzaa-god-help-us

-------------------------

Note: "Kwanza" was invented out of thin air by a negro ex con (and FBI informant) that called itself Maulana Karenga (T/N Ronald McKinley Everett) in the 1960's. It is a holiday unknown in Africa and is a holiday for blacks only. Even though most blacks in the USSA are Christian and celebrate Christmas, the enemy controlled USSA media gives it top billing over Christmas, tho they seem to have played it down this year - except, of course, for the Republican Party chairman - or maybe I just managed to avoid hearing about it this year.

ww

Last edited: