Hamilton (AZ) crushes BTW (FL)

G

Great victory in a caste matchup last night, as suburban public school Hamilton (Chandler, AZ) goes all the way to Miami to whip Florida powerhouse Booker T Washington (undefeated 14-0 state champs last year at 4A) by the score of 37-19.

All the hallmarks of solid white football were on display, including few penalties, no turnovers, accurate passing, and great ball control behind a dominant O-Line.

Hamilton amassed 422 yards of total offense, and was only penalized three times for 20 yards. They also forced Booker T. Washington into three turnovers, two fumbles and an interception. Hamilton did not turn the ball over the entire game. Quarterback Zakary Hambsch was 10 of 16 passing for 209 yards and a touchdown.

Check out the newspaper report for the pics and even some video footage.Hamilton pummels Miami powerhouse

"I was very proud of the way our kids handled themselves tonight," Hamilton head coach Steve Belles said. "Not only did they handle themselves well on the field, but off the field as well."

"I thought our offensive line did great tonight," Belles said. "It was better than what I had expected coming into this game."

Belles was a little surprised at what he saw from Booker T. Washington Friday night.

"I saw a fast team, faster than most teams we would face in Arizona," Belles said. "But they were not very disciplined."

We hear so much about Florida athletes from the caste media, don't we, and how college football coaches from around the nation recruit there.

Here is a tip of the hat to the Arizona athletes who traveled across the country "to the very heart of darkness" (Miami)
smiley36.gif
to upend the caste football system last night.
smiley32.gif
Edited by: 89Glory