Guard unit overrun at border

Bart

Hall of Famer
[url]http://www.azcentral.com/12news/news/articles/borderstory010 4-CR.html[/url]

Guardsmen overrun at the Border

<DIV =story>12 News
Jan. 4, 2007 02:44 PM

<DIV =story id=story style="FONT-SIZE: 12px; FONT-FAMILY: arial,helvetica,sans-serif">
i_video.gif
National Guard unit stormed while patroling the border

A U.S. Border Patrol entry Identification Team site was overrun Wednesday night along Arizona's border with Mexico.

According to the Border Patrol, an unknown number of gunmen attacked the site in the state's West Desert Region around 11 p.m. The site is manned by National Guardsmen. Those guardsmen were forced to retreat.
<DIV =story style="FONT-SIZE: 12px; FONT-FAMILY: arial,helvetica,sans-serif">The Border Patrol will not say whether shots were fired. However, no Guardsmen were injured in the incident.

The Border Patrol says the incident occurred somewhere along the 120 mile section of the border between Nogales and Lukeville. The area is known as a drug corridor. Last year, 124-thousand pounds of illegal drugs were confiscated in this area.

The Border patrol says the attackers quickly retreated back into Mexico.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Well, when we have open borders and drugs have been legalized, that sh*t won't be happening! You'll just be able to cross wherever you want, with whatever you want, on the way to California for your free medical care.

smiley5.gif
smiley11.gif
smiley7.gif
smiley19.gif

The guardsmen were not forced to retreat, they wereordered to retreat.

They were also unarmed. When are we going to get leadership that has the balls to defend our borders?

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Sylvester Stallone is a big supporter of open borders. Thank God the real heavyweight champs are white. I don't intend to spend any money to watch a 60 year old Rocky feedingStallone'sego after reading this:

MEXICO CITY (AP) -- Sylvester Stallone defended boxing, praised the hard work of Mexicans and dished out some jabs against U.S. plans to build a wall on its southern border, as the 60-year-old actor visited Mexico City to promote his sixth "Rocky" film.

Stallone said Thursday that "Rocky Balboa," the latest installment in the underdog saga of the Italian Stallion, shows an ordinary man fighting back against life's difficulties represented by his stronger ring opponents.

D8MF698O0_preview.jpg

"It's like bullfighting or certain sports where you understand the brutality," he told reporters. "The thing is you have two men who are prepared; two men who have trained for this and know exactly what they're doing. It's not like two strong men attacking strangers."

In "Rocky Balboa," an MGM Pictures release, the aging scrapper is running a restaurant when a computer-simulated bout inspires him to put the gloves back on. In one scene, his character defends his restaurant's immigrant cooks and waiters against slanderous comments.

"I support Mexicans who work in my country," he said, adding that the United States depends on the hard work of Latinos to keep running.

In comments to Mexican media later, Stallone criticized plans to build 700 miles of fence along the border as an immigration-control measure.

Such a fence was "crazy" and "ridiculous," he said, arguing that nations should be able to interact without being divided by walls.

The Mexican government has railed against the fence with former President Vicente Fox comparing it to the Berlin Wall.

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2007/01/05/D8MF698O0.html

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
"nations should be able to interact without being divided by walls." the brilliance of Rocky.

Aren't nations in existance because of walls (borders)?

Typical white liberal. Who would cut his grass or watch his kids if not for cheap spick labor?

How nice, the working class hero cheering on the forces that are destroying our working classes. And people wonder why we're in the shape we're in.

Bart

Hall of Famer
jaxvid said:
"nations should be able to interact without being divided by walls." the brilliance of Rocky.

A true humanitarian. I'm wondering ifSlyhas ever made the same statements regarding Israel's border walls and fences. Somehow, I doubt it. His star would have been removed from the Hollywood walk of fame.
smiley36.gif

Jaxvid, I look forward to your Friday evening posts. You seem to be more expressive and candid. Do you take the family outto dinner at Olive Garden and enjoy a few glasses of wine before posting?

Thunder

jaxvid said:
How nice, the working class hero cheering on the forces that are destroying our working classes. And people wonder why we're in the shape we're in.

Well put, and Stallone came from working class roots which makes his hypocrisy even worse.

cutty

Guru
"How nice, the working class hero cheering on the forces that are destroying our working classes. And people wonder why we're in the shape we're in. "

Yeah Jaxvid, i agree. Way to catch the unbelievable irony of the situation.

Bart said:
Jaxvid,  I look forward to your Friday evening posts.  You seem to be more expressive and candid.  Do you take the family out to dinner at Olive Garden and enjoy a few glasses of wine before posting?

Ugh! Don't go to the Olive Garden for anything. That place sucks due to the fact that it is a poor excuse for real Italian food. O.G. is an insult to my mother's family and every other "real" Italian on the planet. Just thinking about the food there is making me ill.
smiley26.gif
I'm sorry, I'm half Italian, so I get a little emotional...even if it is over something as trivial as food.

LabMan

Mentor
The liberal Hollywood crowd has an agenda that is well known by all members of Caste Football,and The American Nationalist Union.However,it escapes a great majority of the American public.

The dumbing down of our citizens in the last 40 years or so has taken its toll.The phrase,"good fences make good neighbors"has been sanitized from from the American thought process.A small example?,I'm not so sure!

Don Wassall said:
"I support Mexicans who work in my country," he said, adding that the United States depends on the hard work of Latinos to keep running.
In comments to Mexican media later, Stallone criticized plans to build 700 miles of fence along the border as an immigration-control measure.
Such a fence was "crazy" and "ridiculous," he said, arguing that nations should be able to interact without being divided by walls.

Are these celebrities retarded? Seriously. Because they obviously don't think about all the negative things that would happen if we had an open border, do they? Heres a few to chalk up to the list:

1.-the already out-of-control drug trade.
2.-increasing violent crime.
3.-even more people coming here that can't speak
the language.
4.-increasing gang-activity.
5.-more pregnant females coming here to give birth,
so that they're offspring are
technically, "American", which would allow them to
stay in the country.
6. more uninsured automobile accidents every year.

...the list goes on and on...

To Don Wassel:
Thanks for the post. I was going to see the Rocky picture this weekend. Now I will pass.

The Onion once had a headline (not sure if there was an actual story),
proclaiming the Olive Garden the best Italian restaurant in Wisconsin.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Bart said:
Jaxvid,  I look forward to your Friday evening posts.  You seem to be more expressive and candid.  Do you take the family out to dinner at Olive Garden and enjoy a few glasses of wine before posting?

TGIF!

As far as the Olive Garden is concerned I like the place and so does my Italian mother.

jaxvid said:
As far as the Olive Garden is concerned I like the place and so does my Italian mother.

lol...Heathens!!!  
smiley36.gif
j/k Edited by: Ground Fighter

GreatLakeState said:
The Onion once had a headline (not sure if there was an actual story),
proclaiming the Olive Garden the best Italian restaurant in Wisconsin.

Yeah, I can see how that could, unfortunately, happen in a place like Wisconsin. Not everybody gets to live in the tri-state area like I do, where we have a good Italian restaurant and deli on every corner.
smiley17.gif
Edited by: Ground Fighter