Greatest Heavyweight In The World:Brock Lesnar

Howard

Guru
This website and not just the MMA section has been discrminating against Brock Lesnar because he said he was built like a black man(I never heard him say that,but I guess he did). The pressures of political correctness forced the best White athlete in the world to make a stupid comment. He should be forgiven because he is the real world's heavyweight champion.So this new topic is dedicated to Lesnar.

Rumors are he is training incredibly hard for his next fight and one of his trainers
Eric Paulson has come up with a game plan to defeat Velasquez.Stay tuned for more news.

icsept

Master
Howard, I won't hold the statement against him. If Lesnar was black, I believe he would be a mainstream superhero. ESPN would declare him the baddest man in the world. I don't know why he doesn't have mainstream endorsements. Hell, even Brown Pride has a Lugz boots commercial. At some point, he may become so dominant that he cannot be ignored.

Although I am not aware of any evidence, one thing that keeps me from going all in on Lesnar is the fear that he would be busted for PEDs. Its the unfortunate reality these days that can bring anyone back to earth. Edited by: icsept

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Lesnar made the side-splittingly preposterous statement in an interview during his time with the Minnesota Vikings. He was a few months removed from leaving the WWE and it was years before he began training for the UFC.

I'm not sure why you believe that a fighter with 6 career MMA fights to be the "greatest heavyweight in the world."Â￾ He barely survived against Carwin this past summer. Also, Fedor would make short work of Lesnar.

I'd certainly root for Lesnar in almost all scenarios"¦.despite the fact that his brain is "built like a black man's."Â￾ Edited by: Thrashen

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
No - most people on CF love Brock. He is a credit to our race even if he made that stupid statement and even if he did act like a buffoon after the Mir fight.

"Brown Pride" is an easy fight as Cain tries to get control with takedowns. It will turn into a wrestling match with the much stronger Lesnar. Brock via G&P round 3.

Now the next fight versus Dos Santos could be a lot tougher ....

Howard

Guru
To Thrashen: Lesnar's brain is not built like a black man's he was very humble after his victory over Shane Carwin.

To Liverlips:There are no easy fights in the UFC.Velasquez will be a tough fight.

DWFan

Mentor
I hate the dude. He acts like the blacks I had to go to school with.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
I pull for Brock & think he's the most physically dominant fighter in MMA. I didn't care for his comment & think he could've been more humble after his first few UFC fights...but that's not his M.O.

Howard, other than a few fellers (like DWFan), most CF'ers appear to pull for big Brock. I hope he demolishes "Mud Pride".

Edited by: DixieDestroyer

Howard

Guru
Anyone been watching Lesnar/Velasquez UFC Primetime on spike? Pretty good stuff on Lesnar,but typical Mexican crap with Velasquez. It will be interesting to see if Lesnar buckles under the pressure. No doubt the UFC wants Velasquez to win so they can have a trophy Hispanic champion. This is a fight we really need after Sonnen's disgraceful performance.

Howard

Guru
MMA websites can't write enough about Velasquez and his Mexican heritage. Just read a story at ESPN about his "Brown Pride" tattoo and his "hard Mexican work ethic". I guess the UFC is in a no lose situation. If Lesnar wins they have a guy that can sell 1 million PPV's like nothing. IF Velasquez wins they will get more Mexicans to watch.

Hopefully the Great White Champ wins.

WHITE NOISE

Mentor
Well, if Big Brock had a "White Pride" tattoo, he would certainly be called a racist and never sniff a UFC ring.On the other hand, Velasquez's "Brown Pride" tattoo is considered a matter of heritage and support for his people, while the UFC never broaches the issue.

I want Lesnar to defeat the racist Velasquez and flush brown pride down the toilet where it belongs.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Howard said:
MMA websites can't write enough about Velasquez and his Mexican heritage. Just read a story at ESPN about his "Brown Pride" tattoo and his "hard Mexican work ethic". I guess the UFC is in a no lose situation. If Lesnar wins they have a guy that can sell 1 million PPV's like nothing. IF Velasquez wins they will get more Mexicans to watch.

Hopefully the Great White Champ wins.

Mexican work ethic? Isn't that an oxymoron?

Yes, it seems as though every promotion of this fight involves Cain's ethnicity. So much for being a "post racial society."Â￾ I suppose Amerika is only "post racial"Â￾ when the subject involves mentioning whites as a whole, which is a forbidden topic unless whites are being communally belittled, mocked, demeaned, emasculated, marginalized, or being accused of collective bigotry.

Hopefully Brock sends "Gay Pride"Â￾ back the rainbow parade.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
AKA trainer Dave Camarillo (also 1 of Koschek's coaches on TUF 12) said "Mud Pride" was a better wrestler than Brock.
smiley8.gif
What a crock of crapola! Brock was the NCAA HW champ in 2000 & runner-up in '99 (to current Patriots OG Stephen Neal). Whereas "Mud Pride" was 5th ('05) & 4th ('06) in the NCAA tourney. Mud's camp also is trying to imply he's a better athlete than Brock. Another load of horse dung! Brock ran a 4.75 40 y/d & posted a 35" vertical leap one the Vikings training camp...at 286 lbs! I hope Brock KTFO's Mud & derails the UFC latest cultmarx push.
smiley7.gif

Edited by: DixieDestroyer

Howard

Guru
UFC 121 is Saturday and here are my picks: Lesnar, Shields, Thiago, Hamill and Stout. I think they are all solid bets.

icsept

Master
Watching the preview, Lesnar said something to the effect of "after I whoop your ass I'm gonna drink a Corona and eat a burrito just for your hispanic heritage". They also explained that his ulcerative colitis was due to his all-meat diet. The guy is a trip. Anyway, the more I see of Lesnar, the more I like him.

chris371

Mentor
I hope Lesnar sticks to his game plan this time, and doesnt screw up like he did against Carwin. Lesnars team ( Eric Paulson, Marty Morgan, Greg Nelson) had a great gameplan in the second fight against Mir. Im sure theyll come up with something good against Velasquez.