Grateful to have found Caste Football!

joshinva

What took me so long to find Caste Football? My brother did a search on Nick Goins during the playoffs and came across it. Man, where have you all been all my life???

I've known about the anti-white system ever since Duke and UNLV played in the Final Four in the early 90s. I was in the Army and a huge race fight broke out because one guy said he was going for Duke because they had more white guys. He actually was reprimanded for saying that. It was insane thehypocrisy of it alland that was when I first saw how sports has become completely anti-white. Its a crying shame especially because I love sports. Used to love the NBA, now I actively root against it. But still love college football and basketball, and of course hockey.

Anyway, looking forward to being on the message boards. Keep up saying the truth!

SteveB

Mentor
Welcome aboard Josh.
smiley1.gif

guest301

Hall of Famer
Welcome to Caste Football Joshinva. I stumbled across this site googling white sprinters or something and it is neat to find others that are aware of the problems facing the white athlete. I also had a somewhat similar experience in the army when I was watching a playoff game between the celtics and some other mostly black team with a bunch of black guys in a viewing room. The black guys were of course rooting against the celtics and they especially hated Danny Ainge and seemed to be bothered by the fact that I was rooting for the celtics and one stated like it was a accusation that the only reason I was rooting for the celtics was because they were white. Duh!
I grew up loving sports for all the right reasons and really didn't care about race. The caste system has robbed us of the innocence of sports we had as kids and has forced us to be more aware of how white a team is and rooting for them, I wish it wasn't that way, but it's reality. Welcome again to CF and I hope you enjoy your stay.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Hello fellow Josh, its good to have you here! It is sad the hypocrisy that is tolerated when it comes to race in sports. I found this site while doing research on white running backs. You will learn a lot from the guys here on the board if you stick around. I look forward to getting your point of view on things as well.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Welcome Josh!This place is the place to be.It's good to have you here.Post as often as you like.Some day we are going to all have to get together somewhere for a huge barbecue or something.

joshinva

I am definitely in agreement with the idea of a huge barbecue. Maybe we can all go to Arizona during the winter back east of course! That'd be sweet. We lived in Phoenix for five years, before we moved back to VA. My first daughter was born there and it'd be nice to take her back to her "hometown".

KG2422

Mentor
Can you imagine if we were all together watching the tournament last night? The house might no longer be standing.
smiley2.gif

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Good one KG2422!
smiley36.gif
I'd hate to get together during a big sports weekend, cause you never know what might happen. Football is what enrages me, but last night was the most upset I've been about basketball in my life. I'm glad I was finally able to go to sleep though.

guest301

Hall of Famer
Progress was made this college basketball season, just not as much as we hoped for. We still had the two best players in college basketball, Redick and Morrison. Even the mainstream media was with us on that one. We may have the two best next year too in Hansbrough and McRoberts.

joshinva

mcroberts looked good. I don't follow the regular season too much and I was very surprised to see both UNC and Duke stocked the way they were. Good to see. However, I do think the losses of last night will confirm for the trendy, follow the crowd, coaches and media that there is risk in recruiting certain types of players.

Kind of like the stock market. Very few mutual fund managers want to be seen holding bags of crap at year end, especially if the crowd was going the other direction. They feel it'd be hard to justify if they were were on the wrong side of the market.

Of course, those that achieve the incredible results are generally those who go against the crowd, works in the markets and works for an enterprising, gutsy basketball or football coach too.

hedgehog

Mentor
KG2422 said:
Can you imagine if we were all together watching the tournament last night? The house might no longer be standing.
smiley2.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif

Sometimes the things people write on this website make me laugh. I had this vision in my head of a bunch of caste footballers tearing apart a house.

guest301

Hall of Famer
Chairs would have been flying
smiley1.gif
Have you heard some of the morons today criticizing Redick and Morrison for crying. They have passion for what they do and it hurts to lose and in Redicks case not play well,Plus Redick's college career is over and likely Morrison's and so what if they break down.I have seen plenty of black players lose it after a game and nobody criticizes them.

G

guest301 said:
Chairs would have been flying
smiley1.gif
Have you heard some of the morons today criticizing Redick and Morrison for crying. They have passion for what they do and it hurts to lose and in Redicks case not play well,Plus Redick's college career is over and likely Morrison's and so what if they break down.I have seen plenty of black players lose it after a game and nobody criticizes them.

I could not agree with you more guest. I will be keeping tabs on Reddick and Morrison as they go to the NBA and make an impact. Its a shame that their season's ended like this.

guest301

Hall of Famer
We will all be keeping tabs on them and wish nothing but the best for those two "breath of fresh air" classy athletes.

I am also glad I found this site. I cheered when Maria sharpolva (SP?) defeated one of the William sisters. I am usually jingoistic in these events. I also wondered why I found the NBA too "Ghetto."
This also explains why I feel confortable watching hockey and auto racing. I did not realize how many white boxers and sprinters.
Welcome aboard

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
This site has certainly changed the way I look at sports. I used to live and die with the local college football team. I mean I was into them in a serious way. When they lost I was upset as all hell. Now....who cares! They are a total caste team. I root for them to lose against the whiter teams. I feel betrayed by the team, when I started watching them as a kid they were a racially balanced team which was fine, not anymore. So screw them!

KG2422

Mentor
jaxvid said:
This site has certainly changed the way I look at sports. I used to live and die with the local college football team. I mean I was into them in a serious way. When they lost I was upset as all hell. Now....who cares! They are a total caste team. I root for them to lose against the whiter teams. I feel betrayed by the team, when I started watching them as a kid they were a racially balanced team which was fine, not anymore. So screw them!

I already felt the way I do when I found this site, but it's great to know that there are other kindred spirits out there. I have changed alot too ,but much of the change is due to direct interaction with Blacks. They pull exclusively for Blacks, so I responded in kind. The funny thing is that as a child, I lived and died with the Dallas Cowboys from week to week. My favorite players were Tony Hill and Tony Dorsett as a small child. I HATED John Riggins. He beat my Cowboys. Times have changed. Bobby Carpenter may give reason to cheer. There hasn't been many since the departures of Jay Novacek and prototype special teams demon Bill Bates.