GOP convention un-Americanly white

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
All I have to say is you can't insult a man in his own house.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
89Glory discusses Ron Paul like Fox News did, as a political after-thought. Maybe that is where he got his televised info? C-Span is the only premium cable network that is an accurate place to get political info b/c you can watch the political dealings/votes/Senate commission hearings/speeches themselves. Or you can hear authors of all different political views discuss their book. But it can be boring.

Edited to add: If you watched any of the cable news networks, they didn't want people to know how popular Ron Paul really was with the conservative wing of the Republican party. They gave him no airtime and the Fox News "moderator" even insulted Ron in the midst of the Republican primary debate on-air. It wasn't fair.Edited by: ToughJ.Riggins

Maple Leaf

Mentor
Well I like much of what Ron Paul stands for but...................I can't vote in the U.S.
smiley36.gif
However, if I could, I would still vote strategically. A vote for anyone else but McCain/Palin is a waste of time. With a race as close as this one any conservative minded voter has to put his vote with the candidate most likely to win to prevent the opposition from winning. Voting for an independent only strengthens the Democrats and divides the centre/right of politics. It is simply a pragmatic decision. This type of strategic voting takes place all the time. It happens in corporate boardrooms, committee rooms, school councils, etc. It is done at local, municipal, and state levels. So why not in a federal election? I would rather the bad I know for president than a muslim, foreign, black nationalist!

If this guy does not like all the white people at the Repub's convention, then he should go watch the winter olympics.
smiley36.gif

What should the Rebups do? Drag Black people off the street and force them to attend? You just know someone will complain.