Google Search

PhillyBirds

Mentor
Recently, I typed "caste football" in to Google, just out of curiosity. I don't know what I expected to find, but what came up was page after page of people that were completely polarized by our site. Webpages, blogs, journals, any type of internet media you can imagine had an opinion of us.

Admittedly, 95% of the related pages were negative. That's understandable, considering the volatile nature of the subject matter here. Of the sites supporting us, most were white Nationalist pages.

I also gathered that more people have been exposed to this site than we know. The sheer number of people writing on their blogs about Caste Football completely floored me. Seriously, take a look.

Many of you have probably done this out of curiosity before, but if you haven't, I implore you to do so. While most of the things you'll find denounce us as racist garbage, it's interesting to see how many people have come into contact with Caste Football.

Someone even put a lengthy post on a page on stuffwhitepeoplelike.com. Be honest, who was it?
smiley2.gif

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
No question this has become a pretty widely known site among segments of sports fans and the politically aware. I try to take a look at threads discussing CF on various boards when I get a chance. It's usually but not always negative. Often it's an interesting back and forth discussion until somesemi-professional "anti-racist"Marxist bonehead starts screaming "racism" and "nazism" about CF, which tends to shut down supporters, even anonymous posters on an internet board.But I would say that after four years pioneering the "white" point of view in sports, many opponents now grudgingly accept our existence, while others admit that some of our perspectives are valid, just not as "extreme" as we believe.

As mentioned in another thread, posting creates more interest and more traffic. So to lurkers that support us and former posters that have become mostly lurkers, be part of the discussion! That's the best way to help Caste Football grow.Edited by: Don Wassall

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Philly, its been a while since I've googled CF, but I know what you mean. There are a lot of people who have come across it. I and others have handed out CF business cards in the past at certain sporting events. These efforts, and the presence of CF on the internet, along with our discussing the subject with our friends, acquaintances, etc. will help our ideas become more widely known and for some, accepted.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
It is cool to see how many pages have refferences to this site. As Don said most sites do not agree and see the views here to radical, but at least the point is getting out there. Once they hear of the caste system it will become more obvious to them everytime they watch a sports competition. For the statiscians out there, you cannot deny the lopsided numbers.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
First they will all think it's BS, but the next time some coach or talking head says something negative about a white player, they will listen more closely. All these little remarks will add up and more people will see what's going on.

LabMan

Mentor
As in many cases,people that I tell about this site visit here once or twice,then the "little lady"steps in,and the "man of the house",visits no more!What is surprising to me is that these men have admitted same to me!

Don and I have had similar conversations about The Nationalist Times,and how women rip the 1st amendment rights from their husbands.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
What do they say, that their wife tells them they can't visit this site?? WTF?

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
White Shogun said:
What do they say, that their wife tells them they can't visit this site?? WTF?

Probably.I imagine a lot of the womentell the menbeing around people like us will influence them for the worse.

My wife is sitting right beside me right now and she is glad that I'm here and trying to get out the word and eventually end the Caste System. I guess it just depends on the woman, because my wife is great with it all. We actually discussed it very early in our relationship because I knew I couldn't be with someone who didn't want me to be me.

Observer

Mentor
I haven't seen the web reports and IP hits, but I am guessing that this site is unadmittedly followed by many. It is possible that sportswriters have independently realized that "sneaky speed" means "white", but my bet is that these writers have somewhere along the line come across CF and read and article or two and took it to heart (perhaps even without realizing it).

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I think you're probably right, Observer. There's been over 550,000 different people who have visited CF and almost 80,000 repeat visitors. Out of that number most are probably in the U.S. and many found this site through research of one kind or another, or through intellectual curiousity. There's bound to be some well-known athletes and media people who lurk here.

Observer

Mentor
I'll ask: how did all of you find CF? I myself typed in "sprinter white" and found the enlightening article [url]http://www.castefootball.us/viewarticle.asp?sportID=8&teamID =0&ID=22613[/url]

However, it was probably 3 months later when I again visited the site. Then I read through the articles for some weeks. It was probably a year before I actually started reading through the forums, which I was not too crazy about because of all the cussing, although I think there is less now.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
GiovaniMarcon said:
I'm sure many of the people who denounce the website haven't really read the posts or studied it; they hate it automatically as a reflex action

Yes, the more indoctrinated sheeple automatically dismiss the idea of a Caste System and any evidence we supply.Thankfully, this isn't quite everyone out there.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
GiovaniMarcon said:
I'm sure many of the people who denounce the website haven't really read the posts or studied it; they hate it automatically as a reflex action

Most of the people who come here from these boards that are denouncing us stay for less than a minute, according to site data. Most Americans are so programmed they only need to see one "politically incorrect" word or phrase and as you write they automatically hate it. That and the notoriously short American attention span, which the Internet has made even shorter. . .

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I myself found this site by a google search. I didn't think a site of this nature existed. I always knew their were tons of pro black sites around. I believe the way I located this site was typing discrimination against white athletes or something of that nature.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I was doing research on white running backs in 2003, before CF became a free site, and I don't remember finding anything about the site then. I did find scattered articles that were dismissive of discrimination against whites, but I knewthe lack of white skill playerswasn't due to"genetic differences" or "superior black skills." Late in the 2004 college football season, I was searching again and came across the new free CF website. I looked around the site and forum for a little bit before becoming a posterjust after the bowl games ended. Edited by: Colonel_Reb

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
The fact is Colonel Reb there are hundreds of great white running backs around the country at the high school level. My favorite, local kid Ray Van Peenan was the best back in New Jersey several years ago yet last I'd heard of him he was a walk on at Rutgers. He was even better than Kwoshon Moreno who I believe starts for Georgia. Greg Olsen is another kid from Wayne who made it to the NFL but at tight end. He could have easily been a receiver with his athletic ability in the NFL.

Colonel_Reb said:
I was doing research on white running backs in 2003, before CF became a free site, and I don't remember finding anything about the site then. I did find scattered articles that were dismissive of discrimination against whites, but I knew the lack of white skill players wasn't due to "genetic differences" or "superior black skills." Late in the 2004 college football season, I was searching again and came across the new free CF website. I looked around the site and forum for a little bit before becoming a poster just after the bowl games ended.

I can't really remember how I came across this site. I think I was just executing a "random search" on something regarding "White athletes", and I somehow ended up here. That was almost three years ago. I've been a member for well over two years now.
smiley4.gif