German Banker Under Fire For Telling The Truth

foobar75

Master
No surprises here at all the "outcry" for this man's statements, who's only speaking the obvious and the truth.

Here's a link to the story:

Banker Under Fire

Could not have said it any better:

I don't want the country of my grandchildren and forefathers to be in broad swathes Muslim, where Turkish and Arabic is widely spoken, where women wear headscarves and where the daily rhythm of life is set by the call of the muezzins,"Â￾ Sarrazin wrote in an extract published in Der Spiegel magazine on Aug. 22. Other extracts have been published in the best- selling Bild newspaper this week.

Europe

Mentor
He says something that the vast majority of Germans think and he comes under fire? Of course,he apologized. He still has a career to look after,so I guess I can understand it,but it still makes me mad. The police investigate what he said also? Wow, the West is truly destroyed when you have the leaders criticizing one of the only leaders who wants to keep the country Western. The "leaders" of Europe and the US have betrayed their own people by letting all these immigrants from non-Western countries in.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
I hate to break it to you but when the organism (white society) keeps behaving in this manner---it eventually dies.

The reason people like us are pissed off is because that is one of the stages in a terminal disease--anger.

Most of the rest of white society is in the preceding stage---denial.

Hopefully we'll get to the final stage--acceptance, before the rest too.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
jaxvid said:
I hate to break it to you but when the organism (white society) keeps behaving in this manner---it eventually dies.

The reason people like us are pissed off is because that is one of the stages in a terminal disease--anger.

Most of the rest of white society is in the preceding stage---denial.

Hopefully we'll get to the final stage--acceptance, before the rest too.

Yes, terminal disease is a proper metaphor for our people, The Damned. Those who are immune have the antidote. Unfortunately, our burden is to force the cure upon our blinded brethren. It's difficult to help someone so obstinate and so filled with foreign poisons and lies. I'll be their bothersome little "pariah"Â￾ until my final breath.

For real white men, "acceptance"Â￾ is not a viable option. Edited by: Thrashen

The Hock

Master
I spent three and a half years in Germany when I was in the service, before the current invasion. It's a beautiful country. The pinnacle of civilization, in many respects.

Now it's being overrun by aliens and that's a tragedy, is all this man is saying. And for that he is under investigation by the police of the country he is mourning for?

Makes me dizzy to think about it.

It is one thing to have minorities in the "New World" such as the United States and Canada where whites have only inhabited for a few hundred years.

But I can only imagine the pain that Germans feel when they see their country which has been theirs for tens of thousands of years being overrun and taken over by Muslim immigrants - and the whole thing is enabled and encouraged by those in charge. Truly sickening stuff.
smiley21.gif

Charlie

Guru
'Germany Abolishes Itself' is now a guaranteed best-seller, which may have been the goal of the 'controversial' comments. Germans read a lot (119,000 new German-language titles published each year vs. 405,000 new English-language titles - which includes an average of 5 new titles published each year in Nigeria, Go Nigeria!) so competition between publishers is intense.

Sarrazin will have his message everywhere in the German-speaking world. And he is smart in 'apologizing' as prosecutors can be very creative when it comes to prosecution for 'racist' crimes.

If no one agreed there is a problem then Sarrazin and his book would be ignored. But when even the left-leaning news media gives this much free publicity it's clear many agree but can't openly say so. 'Oh, don't look at that. It's awful. Whatever you do stay away. Make sure you don't buy and read this book, now available at all bookstores and online as well.'

On Alternative Right a columnist (Scott Locklin) claims Sarrazin isn't a German name, being instead Arabic. Really? His family were Hugenot (Sarrazin is part of the great tradition of Hugenot bankers). He has blue eyes and white skin and lots of courage. So what's the point of saying he's some kind of Arab? Surnames aren't always a reliable indicator of ethnicity, i.e. Frank Gehry isn't Irish.

Per Ancestry.com: "SARAZIN...French and Dutch: nickname for someone of swarthy appearance or for an unruly person, or for SOMEONE WHO HAS TAKEN PART IN A CRUSADE, from Old French sarrazin ‘Saracen' (compare Italian Saraceno)..." Actor Michael Sarrazin is Quebecois.

On 'Stuff White People Like' there's an entry about the awfulness of Ed Hardy products. In the comments section it's revealed Turks in Germany and Sweden are nuts for the stuff:

"...ha ha I'm German and here those wannabe playerz from Turkey wear those shirts. You know this type of person?? Do they even exist in America? In Germany it's combined with Chucks, a leather jacket, some training pants and a trucker cap (by the Turks).

So i think you dress like Turkish wannabes, no offence..."

"...Oh hell yes, the Turks DO wear that sh*t. I lived in Berlin for long enough to witness this. TERRIBLE! Und einfach peinlich!..."

"...Same in Sweden. Funny. I'm well familiar with them from my youth in Sweden..."

So maybe that's the key to turning back the Islamic horde, pointing out their bad taste in clothing. Crime and welfare dependency, irritating. Ed Hardy, unforgivable.Edited by: Charlie

Michael

Mentor
An article entitled "Europa Awake!! A Rebellion against Third World Invaders!"

At least one of the major nations of Europe needs to just say "No"Â￾ or "Nein"Â￾ to Third World immigration. There is no positive side to letting in millions of needy Third World people. They simply load up the welfare roles and take up valuable housing in the big cities, making vast urban areas too filthy, noisy and dangerous for Whites who don't want to live in Third World slums.

Curiously, Italy has been taking some preliminary actions to expel and exclude non-White invaders. All it will take is one major European nation to rebel against this "suicide pact"Â￾ of unlimited immigration of needy Third World poor. Then if Italy or Germany can block or expel Third World people, the White people of France and Britain will start objecting to being neck-deep in Muslims and overthrow their sell out, treasonous politicians, who have allowed this invasion in the first place.

http://www.whitecivilrights.com/?p=4245