Gentlemen, greetings from a novice.

East European

I can't take it anymore. Had to register myself. i live outside Detroit. I belive in all that everyone here is trying to do. May we fight the tyranny and oppression of WHITE MALES in sports and society. God Bless!

East European said:
 I can't take it anymore. Had to register myself. i live outside Detroit. I belive in all that everyone here is trying to do. May we fight the tyranny and oppression of WHITE MALES  in sports and society. God Bless!

Things could be worse. Just be thankful that you don't live INSIDE the city limits if De-troit.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
East European said:
 I can't take it anymore. Had to register myself. i live outside Detroit. I belive in all that everyone here is trying to do. May we fight the tyranny and oppression of WHITE MALES  in sports and society. God Bless!

As a fellow Detroit area resident, welcome to the board and regrets for where you live, as I know just what you must have to go through.

Bart

Hall of Famer
jaxvid said:
As a fellow Detroit area resident, welcome to the board and regrets for where you live, as I know just what you must have to go through.

Have you fellows ever dined at Chelio's place? Seems an African-American stabbed two white employees to death. Nuther day in Dee-troit.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/10651147/detail.html

Justin Blackshere, 17, was charged Wednesday in the stabbing deaths of two people inside a popular Detroit restaurant, Wayne County Prosecutor Kim Worthy said.

Police told Local 4 two employees, Megan Soroka, 49, of Dearborn, and Mark Barnard, 52, of Detroit, were stabbed to death inside Cheli's Chili Bar at 8:45 a.m. Tuesday.

Investigators described the man as a disgruntled, former employee who had been fired from the establishment a month ago.

Cheli's Chili Bar is located at 47 East Adams Ave. in Detroit. The restaurant is owned by Detroit Red Wings defenseman Chris Chelios.

bilde.jpg

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Chelli's Chilli bar is great place. The only blacks you EVER see in that place are the staff. Unfortunately, as only people on site's like this realize, that is too many. Sigh. How many of our people must be ethnically cleansed in this manner until our people GET THE MESSAGE!!!

Thats terrible that those two people were killed by that animal. Also, you know that Chelios is going to end up in court and getting sued. All because some miscreant of society felt the need to attack people.

East European

Iwondered early on why wouldChelios build down there? A good Tigers team coincided with some typical Left-wing drive about " Detroit is on it's way to re-building". Pure Hogwash.Now, unfortunately people see the TRUTH. Beware tho' as the media portrays the bastard killer as victim.,the pressure of life was so great and so forth; etc. White people in the metro area want this animal hung. Wouldn't you guys agree us?

I had tolaugh at Ground Fghter's post reply which responded "at least you don't live in the cty limits". This is very true. Finding this dicussion forum I've really enjoyed Ground Fighters' topics and rabble-rousing. So in closing, iwill just say keep up the good work and God bless.

May all that we do now transform into unified action.

P.S. Oh yeah, another great essay by J.B. Cash. Thinkof this "Caste Footbal the Magazine".