Gary Oldman and the ADL

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
PLAYBOY: Mel Gibson?

OLDMAN:
Yeah.

PLAYBOY:
What do you think about what he’s gone through these past few years?

OLDMAN:
I just think political correctness is crap. That’s what I think about it. I think it’s like, take a ****ing joke. Get over it. I heard about a science teacher who was teaching that God made the earth and God made everything and that if you believe anything else you’re stupid. A Buddhist kid in the class got very upset about this, so the parents went in and are suing the school! The school is changing its curriculum! I thought, All right, go to the school and complain about it and then that’s the end of it. But they’re going to sue! No one can take a joke anymore.

I don’t know about Mel. He got drunk and said a few things, but we’ve all said those things. We’re all ****ing hypocrites. That’s what I think about it. The policeman who arrested him has never used the word ****** or that ****ing Jew? I’m being brutally honest here. It’s the hypocrisy of it that drives me crazy. Or maybe I should strike that and say “the N word” and “the F word,” though there are two F words now.

PLAYBOY:
The three-letter one?

OLDMAN:
Alec calling someone an F-A-G in the street while he’s pissed off coming out of his building because they won’t leave him alone. I don’t blame him. So they persecute. Mel Gibson is in a town that’s run by Jews and he said the wrong thing because he’s actually bitten the hand that I guess has fed him—and doesn’t need to feed him anymore because he’s got enough dough. He’s like an outcast, a leper, you know?

But some Jewish guy in his office somewhere hasn’t turned and said, “That ****ing kraut” or “**** those Germans,” whatever it is? We all hide and try to be so politically correct. That’s what gets me. It’s just the sheer hypocrisy of everyone, that we all stand on this thing going, “Isn’t that shocking?”All right. Shall I stop talking now? What else can we discuss?

PLAYBOY:
What do you think of the pope?

OLDMAN:
Oh, **** the pope! So this interview has gone very badly. You have to edit and cut half of what I’ve said, because it’s going to make me sound like a bigot.

PLAYBOY:
You’re not a bigot?

OLDMAN:
No, but I’m defending all the wrong people. I’m saying Mel’s all right, Alec’s a good guy. So how do I come across? Angry?

PLAYBOY:
Passionate, certainly. Readers will have to form their own opinions.

OLDMAN:
It’s dishonesty that frustrates me most. I can’t bear double standards. It gets under my skin more than anything.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
His apology:

"I am deeply remorseful that comments I recently made in the Playboy Interview were offensive to many Jewish people. Upon reading my comments in print—I see how insensitive they may be, and how they may indeed contribute to the furtherance of a false stereotype. Anything that contributes to this stereotype is unacceptable, including my own words on the matter."

"If, during the interview, I had been asked to elaborate on this point I would have pointed out that I had just finished reading Neal Gabler’s superb book about the Jews and Hollywood, An Empire of Their Own: How the Jews invented Hollywood. The fact is that our business, and my own career specifically, owes an enormous debt to that contribution."

"I hope you will know that this apology is heartfelt, genuine, and that I have an enormous personal affinity for the Jewish people in general, and those specifically in my life. The Jewish People, persecuted thorough the ages, are the first to hear God’s voice, and surely are the chosen people."

"I would like to sign off with 'Shalom Aleichem' — but under the circumstances, perhaps today I lose the right to use that phrase, so I will wish you all peace" Gary Oldman.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
His apology:

"I am deeply remorseful that comments I recently made in the Playboy Interview were offensive to many Jewish people. Upon reading my comments in print—I see how insensitive they may be, and how they may indeed contribute to the furtherance of a false stereotype. Anything that contributes to this stereotype is unacceptable, including my own words on the matter."

"If, during the interview, I had been asked to elaborate on this point I would have pointed out that I had just finished reading Neal Gabler’s superb book about the Jews and Hollywood, An Empire of Their Own: How the Jews invented Hollywood. The fact is that our business, and my own career specifically, owes an enormous debt to that contribution."

"I hope you will know that this apology is heartfelt, genuine, and that I have an enormous personal affinity for the Jewish people in general, and those specifically in my life. The Jewish People, persecuted thorough the ages, are the first to hear God’s voice, and surely are the chosen people."

"I would like to sign off with 'Shalom Aleichem' — but under the circumstances, perhaps today I lose the right to use that phrase, so I will wish you all peace" Gary Oldman.

Are you kidding me??? He says the truth, candidly, with a spine, and with male sexual parts, and then he loses all those parts and freaking apologizes??? Death! THAT is what is wrong with the nation formerly known as America. Someone totally speaks truth, then recants the truth.

Prepare for trials of treason...

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
His apology was 100% sarcastic and a compete slap in the race to the Jews. That's why he was forced to apologize again on Jimmy Kimmel. His career is probably over and it's going to be because of that apology, not his original interview with playboy.

Nobody is forced to apologize...

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
you have to if you want to keep your job.

All street hookers would concur with that. And that is exactly what is wrong with the unrealistic notion that we still have Freedom of Speech. We don't. "Consequences" prove over and over that we don't.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
All street hookers would concur with that. And that is exactly what is wrong with the unrealistic notion that we still have Freedom of Speech. We don't. "Consequences" prove over and over that we don't.

True, but he's probably a multi-millionaire & doesn't "need" to 'work'. I wished he'd had told them to stick it & just retired. Enough of the groveling already!

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
True, but he's probably a multi-millionaire & doesn't "need" to 'work'. I wished he'd had told them to stick it & just retired. Enough of the groveling already!

Exactly. It's not like these grovelers are working paycheck to paycheck. They are already very successful.

It seems they'd want to be bold and...ooops...sorry, guys...I was asleep...dreaming again.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
you have to if you want to keep your job.
But his career is probably over anyway. I imagine he's made some very good retirement money from his role in the Batman movies and other major roles he's had.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
It's amazing how much power they have.

One slip of the tongue can ruin a person's life. The slightest honest comment about The Chosen Ones and you'll be ostracized.

We think we are free, but we live in an insane society where the only rules is: do not even mention the oligarchy who rule over us.

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
I get it.

Everyone has freedom of speech and equality.

—When it comes to criticizing the White race, or, more specifically, White males.

Our freedom to criticize or honestly appraise anyone else?

No.

And that's why most people who deserve criticism will always be losers and failures (or, in the case of Jews, desperately cling to the status quo of their RACIST power), because their precious feelings are too sacrosanct to be tainted by the truth.

Therefore, a Black retard is given a bevy of excuses for his cro-Magnon test scores, instead of being told what he needs to be told: "You're a f*cking idiot; forget about college and make yourself useful in some nice clerk or factory worker position."

—and when he fails even at THAT, he's given more excuses (usually blaming the [White] Man) and a perfectly healthy (until they die at 50 because of their inferior genes) Black person is given welfare, FOREVER.

People are only ever allowed to criticize White men today with absolute, utter impunity.

The worst (or best) part of it is, most White people can laugh along with the self-deprecating jokes, or nod and pretend to agree with the more serious accusations, and they will succeed anyway, because, in the end, Whites are just a superior race.

That's the truth. Don't like it? Tough.

Everyone else has a defensive attitude and only likes to hear what they want to hear, because, they know deep down, in a head to head competition with the White man, everyone else just looks like total crap.

The end.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Clearly, being forced to give a groveling apology after speaking out on a groups power, is just an obvious indication that one spoke the truth. What I don't get is are most people too dumb to see it or too afraid of it's truth?

"You're too powerful!"

"No I'm not, apologize or I will use my great power to destroy you!"

"I'm sorry, you're not powerful enough to make me apologize."

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
His apology was 100% sarcastic and a compete slap in the race to the Jews. That's why he was forced to apologize again on Jimmy Kimmel. His career is probably over and it's going to be because of that apology, not his original interview with playboy.

Yeah, his written apology didn't seem to satisfy to ADL, as their Jewish director (has there ever been a non-Jewish director?) was less than impressed...

Oldman subsequently issued an apology to the Anti-Defamation League, but national director Abraham Foxman was unconvinced by Oldman's statement. Foxman said: "I think [Oldman] feels bad about what he said, but the way he explains it underlines why he said what he said. I'd like to see a little more introspection, a little more understanding and a little more education rather than a statement that looks like a PR move."

Oldman has talent and is likely has $100 million or more in the bank. Think of how much money he made alone for his recent endoursement deal for those annoying commercials for the “HTC One Smart Phoneâ€￾...

[video=youtube;WHdYDNs0qq4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHdYDNs0qq4[/video]