Galloping Ghost?

G

SteveB said:
Again you can't answer the question. All of the guys you list are small track guys. You ask if a big white guy that ran a 4.35 were out there, he would be playing. Well Jones ran a 4.39 and is 6'6" 242 lbs. We'll see next year if he gets to play or not. But you can't name a single big fast black guy (I am talking 230 lbs or more) that can run a 4.35, because they don't exist.

Bo Jackson ran a 4.19 at 225 pounds. Herschel Walker ran a 10.23 100 meters at 225 pounds. Curtis Dickey ran a 10.11 at 220 pounds. Christian Okoye ran a 4.41 at 255 pounds. Hasley Crawford won the Olympics in 10.06 at 205 pounds. Then there's Randy Moss and Terrell Owens.

Ok Matt Jones is a load now about that other big fast white guy...mmmm?

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Brutal said:
SteveB said:
Kasper was a walk-on at Iowa (ie had
ability, but not recruited)and left as a two year starter with most of
Iowa's receiving records.

I noticed you didn't answer my question. So you've never noticed the obvious?

Don't pester people to answer your questions until your answer those of others. Its just not polite!
smiley36.gif

G

White Shogun said:
You're riding a dead horse, Brutal.

Black guys are faster... blah blah blah.. thats why they're running backs and wide receivers... blah blah blah.

The NFL's all-time rushing leader was sloooooow.. he ran a 4.7 40.

The NFL's all-time # 1 wider reciever ran a 4.6 40.

Nobody every accused Emmitt Smith of faking anybody out of their shoes, nor did Jerry Rice.

Its been said already - yes, speed is good but it isn't the number one factor in determing who has the makings of a great football player.

And even if we concede that black men are faster, there is still no excusing the fact that there are no starting white cornerbacks or white running backs in the entire NFL. Black people make up 12% of the population of the United States. There is no way in hell, statistically speaking, that in that remaining 88%, there isn't ONE white, Asian, or Hispanic person who can play either of those positions better than the black player who currently holds it. No way.

And again, the question begs - do you believe that the black race is superior to all other races? Are blacks superior physical specimens, and equal in intellect?

Do the math - physical superiority { 1 > 0 }, intellectual equality { 1 = 1 } = {1+1} > {1=0}

In other words, Blacks are superior to all other races because of their vastly superior physical abilities and intellectual capacity that is equal to all other races, is that correct?

You say that you observe the obvious: blacks are better athletes. But if someone asks you if they are equal in intellect, you demur, and I quote: "so who is dumber?" Who cares? I sure as hell don't! Where I work there are just as many dumbass whites as anyone else...ok?"

Well, why don't you care? You are so quick to succumb and admit to black athletic superiority. You are so convinced of it, you will even take the time out of your busy day to come to a site dedicated to white athletes to debate it. But you don't care at all about intellectual achievement?
smiley29.gif

When 8 black guys line up at every Olympics to decide the WFH, that sends a signal. When debate about the greatest running back never has a white guy mentioned, there is a message. When every speed record, at every level has a black athlete's name beside it, it's time to wake up to reality. I'm totally baffled at how anyone could not see the obvious. That's why I'm here....curious.

Now about this "golly gee but blacks aren't as smart". Ok I'm sure you can show me stats to prove that. Why is then when I show similiar stats to prove black superiority in certain athlectic events....mmmmmmm? I can only be honest here. The blacks I know are just as smart as the whites I know, and are far more fun to party with. Ya see they got rhythm.

G

White Shogun said:
Brutal said:
SteveB said:
Kasper was a walk-on at Iowa (ie had ability, but not recruited)and left as a two year starter with most of Iowa's receiving records.

Don't pester people to answer your questions until your answer those of others. Its just not polite!
smiley36.gif

It's also not polite to butt in when "you're" not being spoken to.Edited by: Brutal

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Brutal,

Where did you get those times for the older players. i think your making them up. Plently of big white guys have run that fast, Alstott, Luke Staley, Lumsden this year, just check out the archives we cover it in detail.

It won't make any difference because if you have proof that white players can run fast then you will shift the argument to some other "flexibility" quality or some such thing. Then you will use the present day situation which discriminates against whites and say: SEE, NO WHITES.

And the argument that if you are fast or good you will play is total BS. Either you are naive, stupid or lying but the guys the coaches play are not always the best, just those who he thinks are the best, and the coach will LOSE, LOSE, LOSE, with the guys HE thinks are the best because it is all subjective. The concept of sports as some kind of fantasy "level playing field" is fixed in white peoples mind, they need to re-think it.

speedster

Mentor
Brutal,everything you have said about black athletic superiority has been argued time and time again ad nauseum on this board to the point that I don't care anymore.Been their,done that.What I did find interesting was how so many white rockers have been influenced by the black southern blues.My question is,who influenced the black blues men.They must have heard some music coming from somewhere that influenced them.You don't think they came up with their little rythyms on their own,do you?

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Brutal said:
White Shogun said:
Brutal said:
SteveB said:
Kasper was a walk-on at Iowa (ie had ability, but not
recruited)and left as a two year starter with most of Iowa's receiving
records.

smiley36.gif

It's also not polite to butt in when "you're" not being spoken to.

Um, its a public forum, man. Everyone on the web who visits this site
is being spoken to in each and every thread. This is the
electronic equivalent of 15 people standing around in a circle,
all having a conversation.

Brutal went on to say: "The blacks I know are just as smart as the
whites I know, and are far more fun to party with. Ya see they
got rhythm."

Well there ya go. That explains a lot.

Edited by: White Shogun

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Great job guys! Brutal obviously does know the great white athletes from the past, but never addresses the central issue -- why does the list of great white ball carriers, receivers, sprinters, etc., essentially end a quarter century ago? Uh, Brutal, that's when the Caste System became institutionalized. The only other answer is that all whites became genetically inferior to their forebears at the same time.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Being so proud of being from California, I wonder if Mr. Brutal has seen any other changes coinciding with the extinction of whites at certain positions in sports-- like overwhelming non-white immigration into his state, affirmative action, and the demeaning way whites are portrayed in the media. There has been a total, ongoing racial revolution in the United States that affects whites negatively in every aspect of it, but sportssomehow remains a pure bastion unaffected by it all. Believing in an absurd andcomplete black supremacy obviously renders deep thinking unnecessary.

G

Don Wassall said:
Great job guys! Brutal obviously does know the great white athletes from the past, but never addresses the central issue -- why does the list of great white ball carriers, receivers, sprinters, etc., essentially end a quarter century ago? Uh, Brutal, that's when the Caste System became institutionalized. The only other answer is that all whites became genetically inferior to their forebears at the same time.

Growing up in Visalia there were two black families the Russells and the Edwards who dominated. In Hanford there were the Thomas's. In Tulare the Allen's. Delano had Clim Jackson. Lemoore had the Parmers. I'm talking as kids into high school. Nobody was playing race anything that was just the way it was. Look at all the black families with brothers who are fast or athlectic.

Tommie and Ernie Smith

Mo and Ernest Greene

Jackie and Mack Robinson.

Calvin and Alvin Harrison

Curtis and Marvin Mills

Gene and Joe Pouncy

Ken and Jewerl Thomas

James and Mike Sanford

Art and Benny Malone

Walter and Eddie Payton

Asafa and Donovan Powell

Lindel and Michael Frater

Mel and Mal Spence

Why don't we see that with whites?

Are you trying to say if all things were equal then whites would be starting at running back and db in the NFL over blacks? Are you telling me whites would be winning world class sprints? Do you honestly believe that?

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Reminder for Mr. Brutal. We do not say that whites are better sprinters, football players, or basketball players. We acknowledge blacks are good at sports. Read the site introduction. We just do not believe that the proper amount of good white runners, ball cariiers and such is zero. Sorry but it is not.

G

jaxvid said:
Reminder for Mr. Brutal. We do not say that whites are better sprinters, football players, or basketball players. We acknowledge blacks are good at sports. Read the site introduction. We just do not believe that the proper amount of good white runners, ball cariiers and such is zero. Sorry but it is not.

So tell me jaxvid why has there never been a great white Americanfemale sprinter in the last 50 years? So why are there no fast white high schoolers? Do you really believe a high school coach who has to fill those 4x1's and 4x4's won't encourage anyone fast....come on!

Like I mentioned somewhere around here, I grew up in central Cali. Here the fastest sprinters best ball carriers were always black. With one exception. Darel Newman out of Reedley would end up at Fresno State and tie the WR of 5.9 in the 60 yards. Why wasn't he told "whites can't sprint?" Could it be because he had "real" speed?Edited by: Brutal

JD074

Master
How about those states with few black players like Idaho,
Wyoming, Montana, Iowa, Kansas?

I dunno, maybe they recruit black players from the South and
inner cities?

There is no white Howlin' Wolf or John Lee Hooker
............same thing!

And no black Mozart or Haydn!

USC has a white fullback right now from my neck of the
woods,  who was highly recruited coming out of high school.

A white... fullback? Bingo.

If you have the ability,  you will be there,  just ask Jeremy
Wariner and Luke Staley. So cool the crap!

You mean the same Luke Staley that was a walk-on at
one of the few white-friendly schools? The one that was cut
from Detroit without getting a real chance to prove himself?

Talk to me about Wariner. Why didn't he get the shaft?

He did. No football program wanted him.

What happens when a big, powerful white guys with 4.35
speed shows up on the scene?

A big white guy? They'll probably stick him at fullback.

When some white guy starts beating the black guys in the
sprints,  then the white sprinters have an argument.

Maybe someday they will actually get recruited so they can be
trained by the best coaches and compete against the best
competition. If you were a white high school athlete, and you
received Division I scholarship offers to play baseball, soccer,
tennis, volleyball, or hockey, or Division III offers to be a
running back or sprinter, which would you choose?

Are you telling me a 6-2 230 pound white running back with
quicks and speed won't get a shot at playing running back?

Yes! Now you're gettin' it! A 230 pound white man is
immediately converted to the fullback position.

Bo Jackson ran a 4.19 at 225 pounds.

That's spectacular. Do you have a reference for that?

G

JD074 said:
How about those states with few black players like Idaho,
Wyoming, Montana, Iowa, Kansas?

I dunno, maybe they recruit black players from the South and
inner cities?

There is no white Howlin' Wolf or John Lee Hooker
............same thing!

And no black Mozart or Haydn!

USC has a white fullback right now from my neck of the
woods, who was highly recruited coming out of high school.

A white... fullback? Bingo.

If you have the ability, you will be there, just ask Jeremy
Wariner and Luke Staley. So cool the crap!

You mean the same Luke Staley that was a walk-on at
one of the few white-friendly schools? The one that was cut
from Detroit without getting a real chance to prove himself?

Talk to me about Wariner. Why didn't he get the shaft?

He did. No football program wanted him.

What happens when a big, powerful white guys with 4.35
speed shows up on the scene?

A big white guy? They'll probably stick him at fullback.

When some white guy starts beating the black guys in the
sprints, then the white sprinters have an argument.

Maybe someday they will actually get recruited so they can be
trained by the best coaches and compete against the best
competition. If you were a white high school athlete, and you
received Division I scholarship offers to play baseball, soccer,
tennis, volleyball, or hockey, or Division III offers to be a
running back or sprinter, which would you choose?

Are you telling me a 6-2 230 pound white running back with
quicks and speed won't get a shot at playing running back?

Yes! Now you're gettin' it! A 230 pound white man is
immediately converted to the fullback position.

Bo Jackson ran a 4.19 at 225 pounds.

That's spectacular. Do you have a reference for that?

Just go to Google and type in "Bo Jackson 4.19." You'll find something about it.

"Now I'm getting it".....hahahaha!!!! How about "you still haven't figured it out?" If a fast white guy can make people miss and break tackles, on his way to long td runs, he will get his shot. If you think otherwise you know nothing about football.Edited by: Brutal

White_Savage

Mentor
Brutal:

You say "I'm not getting into who is dumber..." OF COURSE you're not getting into it. You're only getting into "white is slower". It has been scientifically proven (by Murray's The Bell Curve for instance) that American black intelligence averages around 85 pts, while white intelligence averages around 100. (American Asians average around 106. Sketchy evidence points ethnic Jewish intelligence averaging around 115.) Performance in intellectual fields would seem to bear out these numbers. But nooooooo....we're not going to talk about that...because your ancedotal observation that "I've met alot of white dumbasses" certainly disproves every racial IQ comparison ever done, and to talk about how smart or how dumb people are would just be hateful and racist and wroooooong.

But man, talking about how fast those ******** can run and how slow whites are, that's just the thing to do!

And we (as a society) won't even shed a little positive lights on the many natural talents whites do possess. The fact that we can apparently lift heavy weights and throw things better than anybody. Our dominance of things ranging from hockey to fencing to practical pistol to NASCAR says something about our hand-eye coordination, manual skill, and reflexive speed. But no, it's look how high them hoopsters jump, instead of look how much weight that big Scandinavian just picked up. The glaring exception to this basic rule of which athletic skill sets get glorified is NASCAR, but now NASCAR is "racist" because it's excessively white. And the NBA is "racist" not because everyone on the court is black, but because there's a white guy on one team's bench.

And the fact that whites basically rule the closest thing we have to no-rules fighting competitions, does not in fact keep every media outlet, comedian and popular pundit from promoting the ******* male as the epitome all that is manly and denigrating the white male as weak and wimpy. 'Cause you know, those blacks are better at sports, the 2% of sports the American media likes to promote the most, anyway.

There is no reasonable answer to these inconsistencies and the attitudes of guys like you, except one: Someone, lots of someones, with influence, doesn't like whites. Someones who would probably like to eliminate us all for reasons I won't go into, but being noticiably poor at open warfare, they go in for the next best thing, intellectual and psychological warfare. And because of guys like you, they are winning. (Hint, it's not the blacks, they could never put together something this clever and well organized.)

White_Savage

Mentor
As to music, I am well aware that many early white "rock 'n' rollers" essentially mined black music for their stuff, and I have heard of a man named Jimmi Hendrix. However, Rock and Metal as we know it has changed and diversifed to the point where it would be ridiculous to call it simply "black music". I don't know if it really can be called any one races music, albeit I suspect white players and composers are at least a slight majority.

I could similiarly assert that the styles of American black music are really "white" music because blacks inherited every instrument but the drum from whites, and because blacks basically adapted alot of white music during their bondage in this country. That however would be ridiculous because blacks have certainly created a unique sound of their own, just like every people on earth that does (however late) acquire instruments and musical sophistication.

My major point however, which I also illustrated with Bluegrass, is that whites as much as blacks apparently possess the mental processing speed and manual dexterity to play intricate compositions fast. These two things might plausibly have a link to genetics, many other things in music must come down to culture and taste, taste being inarguable, it is thus impossible to assert superiority or inferiority

G

White_Savage said:
Brutal:

You say "I'm not getting into who is dumber..." OF COURSE you're not getting into it. You're only getting into "white is slower". It has been scientifically proven (by Murray's The Bell Curve for instance) that American black intelligence averages around 85 pts, while white intelligence averages around 100. (American Asians average around 106. Sketchy evidence points ethnic Jewish intelligence averaging around 115.) Performance in intellectual fields would seem to bear out these numbers. But nooooooo....we're not going to talk about that...because your ancedotal observation that "I've met alot of white dumbasses" certainly disproves every racial IQ comparison ever done, and to talk about how smart or how dumb people are would just be hateful and racist and wroooooong.

But man, talking about how fast those ******** can run and how slow whites are, that's just the thing to do!

And we (as a society) won't even shed a little positive lights on the many natural talents whites do possess. The fact that we can apparently lift heavy weights and throw things better than anybody. Our dominance of things ranging from hockey to fencing to practical pistol to NASCAR says something about our hand-eye coordination, manual skill, and reflexive speed. But no, it's look how high them hoopsters jump, instead of look how much weight that big Scandinavian just picked up. The glaring exception to this basic rule of which athletic skill sets get glorified is NASCAR, but now NASCAR is "racist" because it's excessively white. And the NBA is "racist" not because everyone on the court is black, but because there's a white guy on one team's bench.

And the fact that whites basically rule the closest thing we have to no-rules fighting competitions, does not in fact keep every media outlet, comedian and popular pundit from promoting the ******* male as the epitome all that is manly and denigrating the white male as weak and wimpy. 'Cause you know, those blacks are better at sports, the 2% of sports the American media likes to promote the most, anyway.

There is no reasonable answer to these inconsistencies and the attitudes of guys like you, except one: Someone, lots of someones, with influence, doesn't like whites. Someones who would probably like to eliminate us all for reasons I won't go into, but being noticiably poor at open warfare, they go in for the next best thing, intellectual and psychological warfare. And because of guys like you, they are winning. (Hint, it's not the blacks, they could never put together something this clever and well organized.)

I made it more than clear a couple of times, that I am being specific here. I'm not talking about sports in general. I'm only talking about "speed related" events like sprinting, running with a football, long jumping, baskertball, hurdling. In those sports the black athlete definately excells. Do you honestly believe I think they dominate the weight throws or the pole vault or hockey or NASCAR....haha!!! Come on man get real!

Is this board not about sports? If you want to talk about IQ why here? I personally don't give a damn about that. It's means nothing to me at all. You worry about it for me...ok?

White_Savage

Mentor
The "double-standard" is the point Brutal. The fact that you "don't give a damn" about who's got the highest or lowest IQ, don't "give a damn" who's got the most strength, but do "give a damn" about some other race being faster than your own in sprinting, enough of a damn to go onto a forum and argue with people you knew would disagree with you vehemently. This strikes me as very, very odd. There are only two possibilites-either you are one of those propagandized whites who, contrary to nature and the behavior of every other race, have positive bias for other races and a negative bias for your own, or you are simply a clever troll, likely a Yid, here to raise our bloodpressure and waste our time.

If you are the former, then let me assure, the black man does not need your help or your defense. He has every advantage the government-media complex can give him, lacking only the intellectual and behavioral virtues they cannot give. Your own race needs your help, to save both our ethos and our continued existence.

And if you are the latter...may you die and your sadistic bush-burning diety subject you to his most "brutal"
smiley4.gif
punishments.

Bart

Hall of Famer
White_Savage said:
Brutal: But man, talking about how fast those ******** can run and how slow whites are, that's just the thing to do!

And we (as a society) won't even shed a little positive lights on the many natural talents whites do possess. .

It has come to my attention that the quote I used in reference to the above has been the subject of controversy, so I have deleted it until it can be verified. Edited by: Bart

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Brutal wrote: "I made it more than clear a couple of times, that I am being specific here. I'm not talking about sports in general. I'm only talking about "speed related" events like sprinting, running with a football, long jumping, baskertball, hurdling. In those sports the black athlete definately excells. Do you honestly believe I think they dominate the weight throws or the pole vault or hockey or NASCAR....haha!!! Come on man get real!"

In basketball the all-white Argentina team was the world's best in the Athens Olympics. White men had a 1-2-3 sweep in the high jump. Guess Whitey can jump and shoot hoops! Who knows how many good white running backs there could be. They simply aren't recruited by I-A schools. The Caste Football homepage linked to an article about four top high school running backs in Tennessee, all white, and not one was offered a scholarship by a I-A program. World class talents like Dusty Stamer and Wariner are screwed over by I-A football programs all the time,a process thatis repeated all over the country every year; it just happens to be very rare when it is acknowledged in the media as with the Tennessee kids. Thank God for Clyde Hart; if not for him Jeremy Wariner may never have developed into what he is. Rock and Potter run for less than stellar programs because no one had any interest in developing their talents. Who knows how many other potentially great white sprinters there are. Who knows how many potentially great white runners and receivers are out there, lacking only the opportunity given to talented blacks. The Caste System is an artificial construct which cannot withstand objective scrutiny.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Great Post Don.Wariner and Stamer as we know wanted to
play football.They were screwed over like hundreds of
kids are around the clock.The coaches,and scouts just
seem to turn a blind eye despite these kids having great
success in high school.After that,they dissapear or end
up at a Division I or Div. II School.What a joke!

bigman

Guru
what is certain is that if a belief system,such as brutals, based on the perception of extreme racial differentiation is in place the logical conclusion and overriding operating principle of coaches, media, fans, or simply put the culture in general will be one of a caste system. This caste system would of necessity herd kids in certaiin directions divert them from others in concert and agreement with the preconceived notion of where their talents lie. It would then make perfect sense to shuttle any talented white running back to a fullback position. People would wisely discourage their kids from participating in sports that they were not "caste" to succeed at.

The net result would be a culture that reinforces its core beliefs..making those core beliefs empirically beyond question...everyone begins to operate under the assumption that a white person is not capable of being a CB.....perhaps a FS but not a CB... a white person can not be a 100m man... perhaps a 400m but a 100m man absolutely not...a person from china can not be a world class hurlder, it is physically impossible... black kids would be under the impression that doing well in school would be acting white... these categories order our society but the stifle potential in our youth.. youth of every color is shortchanged as a result.

G

bigman said:
what is certain is that if a belief system,such as brutals, based on the perception of extreme racial differentiation is in place the logical conclusion and overriding operating principle of coaches, media, fans, or simply put the culture in general will be one of a caste system. This caste system would of necessity herd kids in certaiin directions divert them from others in concert and agreement with the preconceived notion of where their talents lie. It would then make perfect sense to shuttle any talented white running back to a fullback position. People would wisely discourage their kids from participating in sports that they were not "caste" to succeed at.

The net result would be a culture that reinforces its core beliefs..making those core beliefs empirically beyond question...everyone begins to operate under the assumption that a white person is not capable of being a CB.....perhaps a FS but not a CB... a white person can not be a 100m man... perhaps a 400m but a 100m man absolutely not...a person from china can not be a world class hurlder, it is physically impossible... black kids would be under the impression that doing well in school would be acting white... these categories order our society but the stifle potential in our youth.. youth of every color is shortchanged as a result.

First of all how many 195 pound running backs can play fullback? If a white guy is better than the black guy, he'll beat him out, not be switched to fullback. Fullbacks block, something 195 pounders will find difficult. Why continue to ignore the facts? Blacks are simply better runners. Why is that so damn hard to grasp? There has never been a white back remotely close to the Paytons, Simpsons, Sanders, Sayers, Dickersons of the world. Why pretend there might have been? No there wasn't, deal with it!

Look at great white receivers. Ray Berry, Steve Largent, Fred Biletnikoff, Don Maynard and Lance Alworth. Only Alworth could be called a great athlete. Yes Maynard had some speed. The others were not great athletes, they ran precise patterns and had great hands. Yes Don Hutson was a stud, but he did lined up against white db's.

I deal in reality, something many of you simply aren't doing. I know coachs and have yet to see one case where white/black meant anything. The best player got the start.

Edited by: Brutal

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
So in other words the white guy is never better than the black guy in any battle on any college or pro team, right?

Is Drew Bennett also a poor athlete? How about in 1999, when Patrick Jeffers, Ed McCaffrey and Bill Schroeder all had over 1,000 yards, when Tim Dwight was going at a plus 1000 yard rate when he started the second half of the season, and Keith Poole led the NFL in yards per catch average. Were they all poor athletes?

Please tell us some of the coaches you know. This ought to be one of your more interesting lists.

G

Don Wassall said:
So in other words the white guy is never better than the black guy in any battle on any college or pro team, right?

Is Drew Bennett also a poor athlete? How about in 1999, when Patrick Jeffers, Ed McCaffrey and Bill Schroeder all had over 1,000 yards, when Tim Dwight was going at a plus 1000 yard rate when he started the second half of the season, and Keith Poole led the NFL in yards per catch average. Were they all poor athletes?

Please tell us some of the coaches you know. This ought to be one of your more interesting lists.

You are making my point for me. Yes all those you mentioned could play, that's why they got their oppurtunity. Something you keep telling me they aren't getting. Tim Dwight was a speedster his entire life. Why didn't he hear.."you are white, you can't run"? I said..."if a white guy can play, he'll be there!" Well there ya go right there. All of them could play so there they were.

I know a lot of the local high school coachs, no not naming names. I don't appreciate the hint that I'm lying.

For every Tim Dwight there are a dozen Cliff Branchs.