FYI: Troll using my name

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Stasis on the KKK boxing forum just posted this:

Troll pretends to be Werewolf

WTH! Thanks for showing me that. I'll post this over on Caste. I never even heard of that website. I guess anyone can sign up with the name "werewolf" or anything else. It's not like I have it patented. I'm sure the "Thrashen" post is also a fake. - ww

Last edited by a moderator:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Stasis on the KKK boxing forum just posted this:

Troll pretends to be Werewolf

WTH! Thanks for showing me that. I'll post this over on Caste. I never even heard of that website. I guess anyone can sign up with the name "werewolf" or anything else. It's not like I have it patented. I'm sure the "Thrashen" post is also a fake. - ww

I deleted the link as there's no need to give it traffic. Also, "Thrashen" was spelled incorrectly on the thread in question, more evidence that the troll is undoubtedly a former Rhodes Scholar.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Don's correct, I've never heard of that lame website and I didn't misspell my own username, haha.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
My name was spelled incorrectly too, as I rarely if ever capitalize it. Names are not capitalized in the Orthodox Werewolf community.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
My name was spelled incorrectly too, as I rarely if ever capitalize it. Names are not capitalized in the Orthodox Werewolf community.

Maybe it was a conspiracy! :tongue: