Funny story

hawkeye

Guru
Today I took my father-in-law to a waffle house for fathers day, when a brawl broke out between nine black people, I put one of them in an arm traingle and walked with him through the door with him. I guess for them fathers day is very confusing. So anyways later that day I had to work at the fire station and was telling one of my co-workers about it and the exact same thing happened to him today. So we had nothing to do so we went on Youtube looking for black fights in waffle house and counted about 50 total all, but 1 was black people. I hate to say it, but I see chimps on the show chimp eden that have more class.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Interesting story, hawkeye. Negroes fight over nothing; they don't seem to be able to help it. Glad you were able to show one of them out!
smiley20.gif

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
hawkeye said:
Today I took my father-in-law to a waffle house for fathers day, when a brawl broke out between nine black people, I put one of them in an arm traingle and walked with him through the door with him. I guess for them fathers day is very confusing. So anyways later that day I had to work at the fire station and was telling one of my co-workers about it and the exact same thing happened to him today. So we had nothing to do so we went on Youtube looking for black fights in waffle house and counted about 50 total all, but 1 was black people. I hate to say it, but I see chimps on the show chimp eden that have more class.
Yeah, it would be confusing for these folks since their dad is their Uncle (Sam).

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
TNB from the groidians. They over-react to the most simplistic things. Always with the public donnybrooks are these untermenschen.