From Revis Island to Riker's Island?

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I am sure all these charges will be magically dropped eventually just as they always are for black athletes. A white guy in this situation would never play in the NFL again but Revis will have the charges dropped and return to the league as if nothing happened. It's too bad he isn't white and got caught drinking a beer while on probation. Then he would know what real racism is.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Here's the details of the Revis incident: http://www.post-gazette.com/local/c...New-York-Jets-cornerback/stories/201702160214

He knocked out two young men (both White from what I can glean from their names and where they're from) and is charged with four felony counts. The story was inconspicuously placed in the local section of today's Post-Gazette, and yeah, I'll be surprised if all the charges aren't eventually dropped due to his black privilege. His attorney, a young black who advertises on TV a lot, is already pushing the dindu defense.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
There is already talk that the victims can't confirm who hit them. I am sure Revis will walk scott-free with these allegations. Ridiculous! Had this been a white NFL player knocking two blacks out cold they would say it was some racial hate crime.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
The Tom Iron rule...

For any lurkers, the Tom Iron rule is that blacks will always end up screwing up.

It's too bad he isn't white and got caught drinking a beer while on probation. Then he would know what real racism is.

This is a reference to Matt Jones, a white athletic freak who was in the midst of achieving a 1000 yard season as a receiver when he had a minor drug bust. He had a beer while on probation and was never given a real chance to play in the NFL again.

Blacks kill people, beat people and steal yet they get chance after chance. It's part of the special, preferential treatment blacks receive in the NFL and, in fact, the entire US.

A white man makes a mistake and it's one and done.

Last edited:

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
For any lurkers, the Tom Iron rule is that blacks will always end up screwing up.

This is a reference to Matt Jones, a white athletic freak who was in the midst of achieving a 1000 yard season as a receiver when he had a minor drug bust. He had a beer while on probation and was never given a real chance to play in the NFL again.

Blacks kill people, beat people and steal yet they get chance after chance. It's part of the special, preferential treatment blacks receive in the NFL and, in fact, the entire US.

A white man makes a mistake and it's one and done.

Yea and they always claim they are mistreated. In what country could mental midgets like Vince Young and Darrelle Revis become millionaires and have millions of DWF's cheering for them and wearing their jerseys?