Fried Chicken Crowd Control

Riddlewire

Master
KFC ad

It's really short. Just watch it.

Despite the fact that this is an Australian commercial, I bet KFC will have to donate millions to American minority charities as an "apology".

StarWars

Mentor
The black people are on a rival team from a black nation and the white guy is rooting for a different team. That is the "awkward situation." It has nothing to do with race. And who doesn't love fried chicken?

Not to mention black people have
a. admitted to liking fried chicken (who doesn't?).
b. a historically high crime rate.

Making this commercial not racist in any way, shape, or form.

jcolec02

Mentor
Still very funny!!!
smiley36.gif

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
StarWars said:
The black people are on a rival team from a black nation and the white guy is rooting for a different team. That is the "awkward situation." It has nothing to do with race. And who doesn't love fried chicken?

Not to mention black people have

a. admitted to liking fried chicken (who doesn't?).

b. a historically high crime rate.

Making this commercial not racist in any way, shape, or form.

Unfortunately to the PTB in this country, race is all that matters in any scene remotely similar to this. They will come down hard on anything that to them appears as if it COULD go against their agenda. Reality and common sense mean nothing to these people.

StarWars

Mentor
I know, seriously. I get annoyed because liberals (basically all people where I live conservative or not) talk about race all the time.

But if you talk about race and go against any cultural marxist theme, then the conversation suddenly becomes boring and the response is "you're an idiot" or if you make a good point that they cannot deny they say: "I don't care."

It has been made boring to be rational. Where is George Orwell when you need him?

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Yeah, Orwell remains the most accurate "prophet" of the post WWII era, imho.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Riddlewire said:
KFC ad

It's really short. Just watch it.

Despite the fact that this is an Australian commercial, I bet KFC will have to donate millions to American minority charities as an "apology".

Dadgum hilarious (& accurate)...no apology needed or should be given!