Freedom From White Guilt Certificate

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
I myself don't particularly have a need for this particular document, but I know there are MILLIONS of pathetic DWF's that could use this. And since it's issued by a black man, it is legitimate. Of particular note is the last sentence.......
Freedom From White Guilt Certificate

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
I gotta show this to all my hardcore DWF friends.

If you would like to hear some of the quotes they say each time the subject of race and sports come up, just ask.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
What's sad is that Walter Williams and Thomas Sowell, both now getting up in years,did not inspire any change in the mindset of 99 percent of blacks (and most whites for that matter). To most blacks Williams is a "Tom."

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Funny stuff, but I've never needed one (even for a split second). However, there are boatloads of sheeplized, racially castrated & spayed Whites who are in dire need of this.
smiley5.gif

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Indeed, Don. Williams was the guest host on today's Rush Limbaugh show, and was brilliant in his defense of the Constitution. Even normal Limbaugh callers were aghast.

Don Wassall said:
What's sad is that Walter Williams and Thomas Sowell, both now getting up in years, did not inspire any change in the mindset of 99 percent of blacks (and most whites for that matter).  To most blacks Williams is a "Tom." 

Yep. I first heard about Williams 40-odd years ago and Sowell not long after. The only people who ever appreciated what they wrote were those who already agreed with them.

icsept

Master
Williams and Sowell are old, but there is a ground-swell of black conservatives which have arisen due to Obama. Michael Steele is a puppet and a fraud, but there are others such as Kevin Jackson, Colonel Allen West, and Project 21 who advocate personal responsibility instead of victimhood.

guest301

Hall of Famer
icsept said:
Williams and Sowell are old, but there is a ground-swell of black conservatives which have arisen due to Obama. Michael Steele is a puppet and a fraud, but there are others such as Kevin Jackson, Colonel Allen West, and Project 21 who advocate personal responsibility instead of victimhood.

Very true. There is a black lady from Project 21(forgot her name) that is on FOX all the time and has spoken at numerous Tea Parties who I have been impressed with but I guess not enough to remember her name.
smiley2.gif

Paleocon

Guru
Don Wassall said:
What's sad is that Walter Williams and Thomas Sowell, both now getting up in years,did not inspire any change in the mindset of 99 percent of blacks (and most whites for that matter). To most blacks Williams is a "Tom."

I only know of Sowell writing books and essays. I cannot recall ever seeing him on television so it is probably safe to say the average black does not even know who he is. You would probably have to explain Sowell's politics to them before they could actually hate him.

Wes Woodhead

Mentor

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
I'm trying to find a link to the original "freedom" certificate, but while looking, I did find this one. This is the certificate that all of the DWFs are striving for:

Good White Person Certificate

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
It's been a long time, but I think that this is it:

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
And here's the original by Ken Hamblin, the "Black Avenger":

certificate.jpg

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
And lastly, the Walter Williams version, in a more formal layout, suitable for framing:

White%2BGuilt%2BPardon.JPG

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
She hates white Gentiles. So why did this Jewish woman change her name to a British white gentile name like "Morgan"?

White privilege does not exist. Jewish privilege certainly does though.

BoGJWKCIIAA89yA.jpg

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Ever notice that most anti-white activists like Robin Morgan, Tim Wiseman, Donna Dietch, Nancy A Heitzeg, and Noel Ignatiev are Jewish?

Ever notice that most anti-white activists like Robin Morgan, Tim Wiseman, Donna Dietch, Nancy A Heitzeg, and Noel Ignatiev are Jewish?

You're an imbecile if you don't.
Anyone in a position of power,almost everywhere is jewish.

Like you alluded to earlier,jewish privilege is the only privilege that exists.